Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/28/17 08:46 AM
Scammer topics do more harm than good. See forum rule 20 https://mingle2.com/topic/249135

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/28/17 07:35 AM
On the search tab, select 'search by username'

markecephus's photo
Sun 03/12/17 04:26 PM
Hello Jayman24689,

The postal code field in your search settings was blank. I have entered it for you.

rjr2017, I do not have your postal code, as there are many.

This is a bug in the mobile app. You would need to go to the full site and enter your settings.

markecephus's photo
Sat 03/04/17 03:43 PM
Hello,

You can limit who can contact you, by using your email filters.
Just click on the mail tab, look to the far right in the header, and click filters. http://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

You can limit age range. distance and other preferences. Once you've entered your preferences, be sure to click change preferences.

markecephus's photo
Sat 03/04/17 03:40 PM
This is due to a bug in the app. If you log in to the full site and enter your criteria and postal code, it should work. Our techs are aware, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

markecephus's photo
Thu 03/02/17 09:04 AM
Hello,

If you have been blocked, there is no way to contact the user.

markecephus's photo
Tue 02/28/17 12:55 PM
Hi,

If you're using our desktop site, click Edit Photos from the home page or go here:
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos
Then, click the Choose File button and select the photo/image file. Finally, click the Upload Photo button.

If you're using our mobile site, go to this page:
https://m.mingle2.com/users/show
Then, click the Photos sub-tab. Finally, click the by the Add Photos button followed by the Upload Photo button.

If you're using our app, click MY PROFILE from the home page. Then, click the Photos sub-tab. Next, click the Add Photos button. Finally, select the photo/image files that you would like to import. When using the app, you can import multiple photos/images at once.

markecephus's photo
Mon 02/27/17 09:08 PM
Hello,

You can report suspected scammers by clicking the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user' on the user's profile.

markecephus's photo
Mon 02/20/17 06:40 PM
Hi folks,

We understand why you are expressing your concern about the location of the Logout function. We moved this function under Settings (menu icon > Settings > Logout) area as we found that it is infrequently used. Moreover, it made intuitive sense to group it with the other functions in its new location.

For Android users,

We are very sorry about the ability to log out. We need to do this in order to keep Mingle2 clean and prevent fraudulent users from creating multiple accounts on one device. (And constantly logging out and creating new accounts). If you do not want email notifications on your phone, you can go to settings Notifications" and turn off the notifications

Or, you can deactivate the account and reactivate by going to settings>deactivate and reactivate on the same page.

Please be patient while we look for a better approach.

markecephus's photo
Sat 02/18/17 08:09 AM
Hello,

You can report suspected scammers by clicking the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user' on the user's profile.

markecephus's photo
Sat 02/04/17 08:55 AM
Hi folks,

We're sorry about this. One of our servers went down. Our techs are working on it. I do not have a time frame of when we'll be back to normal.

markecephus's photo
Fri 01/27/17 08:21 AM
Welcoming Dodo_David to the mod team.

Welcome aboard, David drinker

markecephus's photo
Sun 01/15/17 09:57 AM
Hey guys,

There is a report user link on profiles.

To the right of the main photo. "INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO? ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR? REPORT THIS USER"

markecephus's photo
Wed 01/04/17 07:17 AM
You can limit who can contact you, by using your email filters.
Just click on the mail tab, look to the far right in the header, and click filters. http://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

You can limit age range. distance and other preferences. Once you've entered your preferences, be sure to click change preferences.

markecephus's photo
Sun 01/01/17 04:16 PM
1 post deleted. Keep it clean, guys

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/19/16 06:47 PM

My NUDE photos here ----> never never land

where is that? hahahaha

markecephus's photo
Wed 11/30/16 04:02 PM

Hi, few girls are asking that do I have dating card . They they have dating card and I should have dating card to safely meet or hook up with them . They trying send me link to filled up. I said I am not going to do that but I told them I am with mingle 2 I will ask them and see what they said , I never customer service contact number so what's your number also pls read my question and tell me that do j really need dating card or all that is scam my profile name is evergreenkaveen , thxs

This is a scam. Anyone asking for a meetup ID, hookupID, security ID, etc. is a scammer. You can report suspected scammers by clicking the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user' on the person's profile.

markecephus's photo
Wed 11/30/16 03:58 PM
Hello,

We provide phone support for billing issues only. Whether it is billing or non billing, the best bet, is to use the contact us link at the bottom of our full site, or under settings on our mobile site and app.

You can also send an email to m2.support@nextc.com

markecephus's photo
Mon 11/21/16 05:20 PM
Hello HokieHiker,

I have sent an email to your personal email address.

Please check your email.

Regards,
Mark
Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Fri 03/25/16 04:45 PM
Hey guys,

You can edit your profile at any time. Click the edit profile button on your account page. You have three options there. The 'about' tab is for your interests.
The details tab, is basically for your appearance. The general tab is for your location, gender settings, and birth date. Whichever you choose, after making the changes, scroll down and click update settings.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25