Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Tue 07/01/14 01:53 PM
This is a known glitch and we are aware of it. I'll see if we can get this pushed on through.

markecephus's photo
Sun 06/29/14 03:37 PM

Can't reply to messages anymore, my current email is *edit out contact information* but when offered to update it, it won't even let me.... Not cool

The email address you posted is not registered to this account, Simonedemidova. Send an email from the email address listed here (click) to m2.support@nextc.com

For those having difficulty, please refer to the above post.

Please do not post your email address on the forums.

markecephus's photo
Fri 06/20/14 08:29 PM
Please peruse the posts above, those should answer the question.

markecephus's photo
Thu 06/19/14 06:58 PM
I am sure we will have this resolved soon. We are aware of the situation, and our guys are on it.

Thank you for your patience, while we work to resolve the problem.

On behalf of Mingle2,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Wed 06/18/14 07:33 PM
I will note it for development, soufie, i have also noticed strange behavior, with regard to time stamps, out of place emails, etc.

markecephus's photo
Wed 04/02/14 07:18 PM
Hello Folks,

A couple of images have been removed for page alignment. Other images, which breached our rules have also been removed.

Please do not post nude photos, or highly sexually suggestive images.

Violation of our policies can result in the suspension or ban of your account, so please keep this in mind, going forward. Thank you.

Mark
Mingle2 administrator

markecephus's photo
Thu 03/27/14 07:04 PM
Hello folks,

The bottom line is this. We have an obligation to our advertisers, to keep the site clean. Those advertisements keep this site free. Google has a new 'morality clause'. Without this funding, we cannot keep this site free. To coin the much hated phrase.. "it is what it is".

I am locking this now, as there is no point in discussing the matter any further.

markecephus's photo
Wed 03/12/14 07:09 PM
Hello, folks, please see this thread http://mingle2.com/topic/389833 this will explain the verification.

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/11/14 07:51 PM
Locking this,

Please see this topic. http://mingle2.com/topic/389833

markecephus's photo
Thu 02/13/14 12:01 PM
Hey folks,

can you direct me to a thread where this is occurring? (more specifically, the page number)

markecephus's photo
Sat 02/08/14 04:09 PM
Hello jojinna,

You will need to email me the name of the account, (do not post it here) and i will look into it.

markecephus's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:29 PM
It should be noted, if you have changed your email address to an address other than the addy used in creating your account, and you haven't updated your Mingle2 account, the notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Mingle2 account.

Please check your address on the mail settings tab, and ensure it is the correct address. http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

markecephus's photo
Mon 02/03/14 07:12 PM
Members can choose to turn on/off instant messages, by clicking the 'settings' button on the account page. http://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

markecephus's photo
Sun 02/02/14 07:57 PM
We had a bit of snow here, just recently, it didn't amount to much, as i ordered it to cease and desist.

We do not allow snow in south Ga. If you visit, and you wish to bring your snow with you, it will need to be kept in an approved container, such as an igloo, Coleman cooler, or similar device.

Do not let your snow out of the container, or we will delete it wif a flamethrower.

lol, welcome aboard, Stephani

markecephus's photo
Sun 02/02/14 07:45 PM

I have corrected your gender settings.

markecephus's photo
Sun 02/02/14 07:34 PM
Hello tabrab,

You have not added anything to your interest section.

The following fields are blank....

Hair color
Marital Status
Have Children?
Want Children?
Drinks?
Smokes?

You will need to edit your profile. Click the 'edit profile' button on your account page. http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile

Once you have entered the desired changes, be sure to scroll down and click "update my profile"

markecephus's photo
Mon 01/27/14 05:40 PM
I'm not sure, Dear, hehe.

On a serious note, you may want to be cautious of those who call you "dear" on every email.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/16/14 04:42 PM
Hello Jman692223,

Here are the instructions for i-phone, i-pad users.

Click the edit photo button on your account page. on the right side of
the page, you should see an address, inside a box. That is a clickable
link. the menu should appear like this...

pbsfai010wzuasya@m.mingle2.com

1. Click on the address above, and copy it. (not on this post, on your
Mingle2 photo page)
2. Open the photo app on your device.
3. Select the photo you want to upload.
4. Tap the screen to bring up the on screen controls.
5. Tap the "send" icon at the far left of the on screen controls.
6. Select the "Email Photo" button.
7. Tap the "To:" textbox at the top to paste the email address
you copied earlier.
8. Tap the "Send" button.

markecephus's photo
Tue 01/14/14 06:55 PM
Hello msharmony,

You may encounter that from time to time. The sender may have sent an email with inappropriate content, and the mail was caught in our filters, or the sender may have been a scammer, and we've banned them.

The mail count should return to normal within 30 days or less. If you did get an email notification in your personal email, and you can find a user name, you can mail it to me, and i will be happy to take a look.

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/31/13 08:36 PM
People do not need 300 horse power corvettes. People do not need Luisville sluggers to play baseball. People do not need 300 dollar Gucci handbags to carry their personals. People do not need 100 dollar dinners. People do not need high speed internet. People do not need unlimited long distance. People do not need disposable diapers.

I could go on, but i think you get my point.

What people need is a government, fair and impartial, who will secure the best interest of the American people, and do so in accordance with the the Constitution of the United States of America, as it was written

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25