Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:32 PM
I'm staying home for New Years...

Last time, i went to a bar, and i had a few too many drinks, so i started to my truck, and i thought about it.. knowing road blocks would no doubt be in place. I decided to do something i had never done.. I took a bus, and sure enough, there was a road block. The bus was waved on through, and i made it home safe, which was a little surprising, as i had never driven a bus before. If you know of anyone missing a bus, please have them contact me, as it is taking up a considerable amount of space in my driveway.

Thank you, and Happy New Year!

lol, the above is a borrowed joke, but i do hope you will all be safe this evening. :wink:

markecephus's photo
Fri 12/27/13 05:40 PM
Hello cheechako,

I did get the report, and the account was banned earlier today. Thank you for using the abuse report feature.

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:00 PM
Christie Brinkley, but it's not gonna happen... she has never even called me..not even once. :cry:

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/10/13 12:41 PM
Moderators do not have the ability to read emails, no.

markecephus's photo
Sun 12/08/13 07:04 PM
We aren't serving any pop up ads, (at least that i'm aware of) mightymoe. Have you made any recent changes to your pc?

markecephus's photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:11 PM
This thread explains i-phone/i-pad devices and uploading photos.

http://mingle2.com/topic/335269

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:31 PM
A number of posts have been deleted from this topic. The forums are for discussion of topics, and not to be used as personal ads.

We do not allow personal contact information to be posted on profiles or on the forum boards.

Please see the forum rules. http://mingle2.com/topic/249135

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/02/13 07:11 PM
locking this just for a few minutes, folks, i'll re-open it shortly

Let's leave religion to the religion forums please.

Thank you,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Sun 11/17/13 03:43 PM
No, you will not know if you have been blocked.

Also, Journeyman236 is spot on, above.

If an account is deactivated, it was either deactivated by the user, or banned by us.

It is also worth noting, we do not disclose any information as to why an account is deactivated, nor will we share the user's personal contact information.

markecephus's photo
Wed 11/13/13 04:15 PM
The whole thing is a power grab.

The government should not meddle in things like personal choice of health care.

Instead of the (under the guise of lowering insurance rates) lower insurance prices, health insurance is actually rising.

There is disappointment today, in the number of people who have actually signed up for ACA, and the new deadline is even less promising.

Why is it not promising? Because the people who pushed for it are finding out it isn't free, which any idiot should have known, but i digress.

Obama's approval rating has dropped, along with support for ACA

X amount of people who aren't signed up for ACA by Nov 30...what happens next?

Well, i suppose the government can use taxpayer money to purchase ACA for whoever wants it (much like it purchased all the bullets it could when gun control failed) just to meet the deadline, otherwise, there will be a new bill that must be voted on, and in the meantime, those who wanted it will wait longer.

It isn't about concern for your health or health care insurance. It is about government control, plain and simple.

markecephus's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:47 PM

Indeed, sir, and thanks for recycling the thread, Ese :smile:

markecephus's photo
Sat 11/09/13 05:19 PM

More than 1,000 feared dead:cry: Article and vid posted about 40 minutes ago...

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/super-typhoon-haiyan-latest-news-20131108

I saw that, and other footage, the damage and loss of life is heartbreaking.

markecephus's photo
Fri 11/08/13 07:53 PM
According to the weather channel, more than 100 casualties, and more than 100 injuries. From what i can gather, most of these were from Leyte, we do have a lot of members from there, and my continued prayers for all of the Philippines.

Heavy rain and flooding is inevitable. Some areas are without communication, and the toll is expected to rise.

Taken from earlier CNN reports and this report. (the audio is bad, but the video shows major destruction. http://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/super-typhoon-haiyan-latest-news-20131108

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:53 PM

The story, a vid, and a picture...This is a bad one...:cry:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/11/07/philippines-typhoon/3465779/

I know, and not a large land mass, this is a monster storm, my heart goes out to those in it's path.

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:33 PM
Hey guys,

There is a major league typhoon attacking the Philippines.

This storm is huge, max winds 195 mph, waves 50 feet.

Please pray for these people.

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:28 PM
Hello Kingk5,

You can report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile.

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/07/13 02:55 PM
1 Post deleted.

If you do not like, or do not wish to participate in the discussion, then please find a topic other than this one.

Mark
Mingle2 administrator

markecephus's photo
Sat 11/02/13 08:08 PM
Hello choatey,

To upload a photo to your Mingle2 profile, you'll need to follow these steps.

First, on your account page, click the 'edit photos' button. This page will open up. http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

Then, click the 'browse' button. This will open your documents. Locate the photo you wish to upload, and click on it. You should now see the location of the photo in the browse field.

Please ensure the photo is in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format.

Finally, click the 'upload photo' button.

markecephus's photo
Tue 10/29/13 02:49 PM
Several posts have been deleted.

Failure to follow our forum rules can result in a suspension of your posting privileges, or even a ban of your account.

Mark
Mingle2 administrator

markecephus's photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:17 PM
Hello xeshm21,

All emails/recent activity are purged from the system after 30 days.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25