Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Wed 10/05/11 02:08 PM

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. Think about any recent changes you have made.

markecephus's photo
Wed 10/05/11 02:05 PM

I'll test your account, however i suspect this is a pop up blocker, or a recent change you've made? Also, when i log out, you may or may not have to log back in.

markecephus's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:54 PM

Do you mean when you click "Add Smiley" the box doesn't pop up? or it does and you can't apply them?

markecephus's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:44 PM
:angry: mad :tongue: Hey Vivian, what happens when you try to post one?

markecephus's photo
Mon 10/03/11 03:35 PM
Hi,

The deactivated Mutual Match in question has been removed.

markecephus's photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:10 PM

It may not be possible to clear it, but it should disappear with a little time. It will surely disappear in thirty days.

markecephus's photo
Fri 09/30/11 03:51 PM
Moderators do not have the ability to look into email issues. Those will need to be directed to Charles or myself. If there is a username associated with the email, Please mail me the name.

*edit, it is possible, the sender was a scammer, and we've banned them.

markecephus's photo
Wed 09/28/11 12:17 PM

Hi Bianca,
If you have the user name of the sender, please mail it to me. (please don't post it here)

Thanks

markecephus's photo
Tue 09/27/11 11:42 AM

Dallas over Washington 18/16

Glad i didn't bet on that, i would have lost.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 07:57 PM
I hate them, and if you've ever been bitten, you know why i hate them. The beneficial ones, that's ok, but the potential loss of my leg, and the sickness was not funny.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 03:44 PM

Thanks! He's a great qb, and was obviously disheartened he couldn't finish the game.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 02:25 PM

I'm GLAD!!! Michale Vick hand was not broken, I don't like to see any player get hurt.

"I can't wait until our next meeting on Nov.20th prime time 8:15 pm" I guess you like pain. rofl

Last night, in the Giant's/Eagles game, Michael Vick was x-rayed in the locker room. It was confirmed his right hand was broken. Although he is left handed, he couldn't take the snaps, but i do give him credit for trying. If a different ruling was made, i am not aware of it.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:49 PM
I think it will probably be Washington over Dallas, but it should be a good game.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:55 AM

you guys are jealous... you just wish whatever team you like was as good as Dallas... but that will never happen, so keep the insults flying, while Dallas keeps walking over your teams...hahahahaha

Nah, not picking on Dallas. Every team has bad years, the ebb and flow, of new recruits, the loss of older ones... Teams change, just about every year.

I can remember when it was Dallas for a long time. I can also remember when Green Bay was always at the top, (and it looks like they are again) I can remember when the Colts were actually the Baltimore Colts, and John Unitas was unstoppable. Can't remember the year, but Miami had Don Shula as head coach, and they probably had the greatest kicker ever, in Garo Yepremian (who could qb as well as kick) Then you had players like Gale Sayers (Bears) and Brian Piccolo. I can remember when Kenny Stabler was with the Raiders, awesome club that year.. I can remember when you couldn't turn on a Sunday game without hearing Roger Staubach

My point is, all these teams bring something to the table. These guys are professional players, and they are limited to the coaches/owners decisions. Just like Atlanta now, good players, bad decisions.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:38 AM

GALS from DALLAS! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Green Bay OF COURSE WON! drinker

I do think that will be the team to beat. Green Bay looks like a well oiled machine, both offensively and defensively. 3 and 0. Redskins also looking like a force to deal with, 2 and 0. I do expect them to win in Dallas tonight, even though it's a home game for Dallas.

It's early in the season, but if Green Bay stays healthy, i would bet the super bowl would be easily within their reach. I wouldn't count out the Steelers, and surely wouldn't count Washington out.

I hate to say it, but I would count Atlanta out, of even making the playoffs. The last two games they've played, and the utterly stupid decisions they've made, are just not gonna cut it.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/26/11 09:44 AM

Did the gals from dallas lose or have they played yet?

laugh lol, "gals"

Lions over Vikings 26/23 in OT.

Tampa bay bucs over Atlanta 16/13 (Atlanta keeps making stupid decisions)

Green Bay over Chicago 27/17

Steelers over Colts 23/20 (good game)

Giants over Eagles 29/16 (Michael Vick, out with broken right hand)

Saints over Texans 40/33

The Cowboys take on the Redskins tonight, 9/26 8:30 est. All i can say is Dallas better have the game plan down, if they expect to win this one. Redskins are 2 and 0. Looking good.

Stats taken from http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/scores

markecephus's photo
Fri 09/23/11 05:17 PM
Hi Esebulldog,
Admins are not actually listed on the mod list, although we do moderate from time to time, we usually leave that to the forum mods.

markecephus's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:59 PM

GO PACK GO!

(((Connie!))) :smile:

markecephus's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:57 PM
Hi Wolfchic, please see this topic

markecephus's photo
Wed 09/21/11 09:09 PM

Welcome aboard, nsm1928,
Good luck in your search

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next