Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Sat 01/07/12 06:31 PM

I signed up ,made profile and now all I can get is my first page at profile and all other pages go gray and will not let me do anything.
Need help .

Hello Greenapple1124,

What exactly do you mean, when you say the pages go grey?

As Soufie suggested above it could be due to accessing from a mobile device. Mingle2 does not yet fully support mobile apps, though we do have a mobile app in the works, and hopefully will be released soon.

If you are accessing from a PC, then i would suggest updating java.

Java determines how a page is displayed.

Disappearing text, misplaced buttons, overlaps, and missing photos.. all of those are known to be java issues, and may also be related to unsupported mobile apps.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/05/12 07:20 PM

Its foolish and selfish and stupid. It won't do much for her public image that's for sure. Her role as the poor victim of a cheating husband will go out the window eventually. Tiger will go on making millions. Now he is free of that blood sucking vampire.

A little harsh? :tongue: laugh laugh

Harsh? no, i don't think so. Was Tiger wrong to sleep around? of course.. but her actions are simply ridiculous.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/05/12 06:50 PM
Wanted to thank you all for the posts. Sorry, i get de-railed.

Anyway Jean, i agree, but it just seems foolish to me. Is it really a matter of revenge, or is it grandstanding?

And here I am a red neck trailer trash that would love a chance to live like that.........

I suppose that makes two of us, lol.

Hummm well she would still be left with around 76 million....More then any human should be able to spend in a life time...

Guess it all depends on where the house was? For they did have a house that was on a island....Island's are not that easy to come by...

But think I would have had the house re-vamped to my liking before I would bulldoze it to the ground and start over...

It goes to show ya some people have way too much money and no concept of what they have....

Absolutely, and little regard for the environment. Basically, this is what really gets at me. Some celebrities go out of their way to at least give to charities.. not this one.. she just wants to rub his nose in it, my point being, i'm sure he's not really worried about it. It is her money, but this is just foolish to the tenth degree, in my humble estimation.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/05/12 05:18 PM

When you got that kind of money you can do pretty much whatever you want. She may have like the property but hated the house.

True, but it seems terribly irresponsible and stupid, (at least to me) to tear down a 12 million dollar home, just to get back at someone.

markecephus's photo
Thu 01/05/12 05:04 PM

Hey guys,

Just checking out the latest of inside addition...

Tiger Woods' ex, Elin Nordegren, who won a 100 million dollar settlement in the divorce, has bulldozed the 12 million dollar mansion, and hired an architect to design a new one at the cost of 12.2 million..

now, you may ask, why is this in general discussion..

Because I'm asking a question here.

What kind of idiot bulldozes an elegant 12 million dollar mansion? Really, i want to know.. because in my humble way of thinking, this may quite well be the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.

First.. say you have a million bucks... and you have a 12 million dollar home, so basically, that's 112 million in assets. So, you throw away a quarter of that, leaving somewhere in the neighborhood, maybe 720,000..

Can someone please explain to me, the thought pattern here ?

Is it that important, to destroy someones (i guess ex-dream) just for revenge? Is it really that important? I know tiger deserved the divorce, but just what does this do for her well being?

She could simply have sold the property, retained the 12 million in assets, and still have nearly 100 million..Instead, she has 3/4 of it, at best.

So, the question is, how much is the cost of revenge? How important is it, really?

Think about it this way, she's not really gaining anything by doing this, she's given away approximately 22.5 million.. Is this really going to hurt Tiger?

I seriously doubt it. if anything, he's probably happy to see her throw the money away. So, does revenge really ever work?

Your thoughts, please.

Thanks

markecephus's photo
Wed 01/04/12 06:58 PM
Hello MissedStory,

Are you referring to actual mutual match? or has someone added you as a favorite?

You cannot delete those who have added you as a favorite. Favorites are much like bookmarks, and have no effect on your account, as only you can see who has added you as a favorite.

If you are referring to an actual match, click on your account page, select mutual matches, select 'view all my matches, and you can close those out by clicking the x on the user pane.

To paul1217, you may not be able to delete deactivated matches, as there is a current bug. Please send me the user name of the account. (please do not post it here) and we'll remove it for you.

markecephus's photo
Tue 01/03/12 07:00 PM

There is not yet a selection for Nigeria.

Correct, as far as forums go. We do not have a Nigeria forum.

In search, though, http://mingle2.com/search you can select Nigeria from the country settings.You can also select range in miles, etc.

markecephus's photo
Mon 01/02/12 06:07 PM

Hello folks,

A number of posts have been deleted from this thread. Please keep the drama/personal slights etc. off of the forum boards.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Wed 12/28/11 08:55 PM

Just put my picks in for week 17, I hope that I have good luck. I want to win some more money!!!!

let me guess..

you picked Green Bay.. well, me too.. haha,I'm a little surprised at the loss to the Chiefs, ruining an otherwise perfect season. Last game looked good. I did get to watch that one after spending Christmas with my family. One of the most picture perfect passes of the year, near the end of the second quarter.. Aaron is spot on. bigsmile

markecephus's photo
Fri 12/23/11 06:21 PM

Guys,

Please keep the personal attacks/insults off of the forum boards.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Thu 12/22/11 08:16 PM

Hello Terri,

I am sure you meant to report the person, however, there was no report. I did locate the account, and it is banned.

On each email, just under the text is a "report abuse/spam' button

You can also report suspected scammers, (or any other violations of our policies) By clicking on 'report user' on the persons profile.

For more information, concerning any aspect of Mingle2, click on the 'help' link at the top of the main header.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Thu 12/22/11 07:03 PM

Dearest Lex,

We are sorry to hear of your recent plight, regarding insincere emails. In light of this, we have sent you a heartfelt, sincere email, regarding the Holiday season. We do hope it finds you in good spirits, and look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

markecephus's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:50 PM

Mingle2 does not adjudicate matters which occur off site, however, we do investigate reported members. You can report suspected scammers by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email 'report abuse/spam' or by clicking the link on their profile 'report this user' you can also use this form.

http://mingle2.com/user/report_abuse

Please do report them, even if only suspect. We will monitor the account, and hey, if you are wrong in your assessment, no harm, no foul.

Thanks, admin

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/19/11 03:06 PM

Congratulations Dan and Lisa! drinker bigsmile Happy for you both :smile:

markecephus's photo
Fri 12/16/11 08:35 PM
That just goes to show how elusive we are, MrNaptown. lol, happy you found the boards. The welcome party should be along soon.

markecephus's photo
Wed 12/14/11 08:34 PM
Hi folks,

It has come to our attention that some of you are changing your profile's religion preference, in order to access a number of religion forums.

If you are doing this...STOP.

Anyone caught doing this may be subject to a suspension or a ban of your account. We will give very little leeway here, as these forums were separated for a reason.

Mark
Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:12 PM

Welcome aboard, Eddie. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fine lady, miss Viv. Now.. Mind your mom.. hehe, just kidding, enjoying you guys humor. :smile:

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/12/11 08:35 PM

..and a big shout out to my Fav team the Packers..way to go 13 -0
:smile: Really impressive this season, and never that many wins in a row.. If they can stay healthy, that is my pick for the super bowl.

I wouldn't count the 49er's out just yet.. But i think the pack will have it.

markecephus's photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:38 PM
The Steelers are very much alive, UJ..

There are three others from the AFC with the same season record.. so we'll have to watch the playoffs.

There are other NFC teams who are 10-3.. so we can't count them out, for now anyway.

Then we have the wild card teams..

Check this out from CBS sports. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

markecephus's photo
Sun 12/11/11 05:10 PM

Green bay moves to 13-0 and the Raiders move to 7-6, after a 46-16 victory for the pack.