markecephus's photo
Sat 06/09/12 10:58 PM
I wuz gonna say sumpin, but i dun losteded all intrist

markecephus's photo
Thu 06/07/12 04:29 PM
This is all just two much

markecephus's photo
Wed 06/06/12 04:13 PM
You can block anyone from contacting you. You can also block them from sending nudges, or instant messages.
On the email, just look below their text, (near the right side of the page) you will see the "block user" link.
You can also block from Instant messenger.
Nudges can be blocked. To the right side of the nudge, you will see "block user"
Blocking from any one of these features will block all three.
In addition, when you click "report user" on the persons profile, you are given an option to block.
* You cannot block someone from viewing your profile. Profiles are public.

For more detailed instructions, you may also want to see our help section, located at the very top of the page.
http://mingle2.com/welcome/help

markecephus's photo
Mon 06/04/12 06:46 PM
Hello Cricket99,

Kim is correct, above.

Have you inadvertently signed up for the co-registration texting offer?

If so, here are the cancellation instructions.

In order to unsubscribe from the service, first locate any text message you have received from this service on your cell phone. Open that text message and select "Reply" to write back to the sender. In that message simply put the word "STOP" and hit "Send". You should receive a confirmation within 1-2 minutes that your service has been cancelled.

If you need further assistance, feel free to mail me.

markecephus's photo
Fri 06/01/12 06:30 PM

I would try ANYthing for a day,
including being Commander-In-Chief.

What I would NOT try is:
Being any kind of preacher.
Or a lawyer, a cop, or doctor.

Yes, Commander-In-Cheif.....

That would be doable for me, sure. Sit around all day, make promises i can't, or do not intend to keep, take credit when things are good, and blame others when it all goes wrong...

Yep, i could do that.. and besides, i am the very best at procrastination, well, 'cept for my mom, who somehow, can out wait me on which one of us are going to the grocery store.. ohwell

markecephus's photo
Sun 05/27/12 10:05 PM

I hate when people use

there instead of their

hear instead of heregrumble

yes, their is no excuse for that

markecephus's photo
Sun 05/27/12 10:03 PM

Columbia/Colombia

The former is a city. The latter is a nation.
Too many people keep spelling the former when they mean the latter.

Something must be done to prevent this horrific event from ever occurring again.. maybe

markecephus's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:13 PM
I wil like to say i like this thread alot. even though i have know idea what it means, i steal like it.

That is all

markecephus's photo
Mon 05/21/12 06:13 PM
Happy belated, Birthday, Viv. sorry i missed this thread.drinker

markecephus's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:18 PM

Hey guys,

If this has been posted already, i didn't see it. This is rather disturbing, especially for those of you who have children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

markecephus's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:36 PM
Hello wolfchic,

Totage gives good advice, above. I would suggest updating Java, and also adobe flash. If you haven't done so, you may want to try clearing cache/cookies, though i do not think that is the cause. What you describe, does not sound like a Mingle2 error, which if it were, would include an error code on the page.

*edit to add, Mingle2 error codes are full page, not presented in the form of a pop up message.

markecephus's photo
Sat 05/19/12 10:22 PM
We do not allow transgender, transvestites, cross dressers etc. This works against what we're trying to do here. This is an adult website, granted, but we do want to keep it more in the mainstream of dating. For those who are into that sort of lifestyle, there are sites geared towards that. While we certainly do not condemn anyone for their preferences, we do have a goal, and this type of lifestyle simply does not fit in with our commitment, of providing a nice atmosphere for our users.

We are open to the gay community, sure, but extremists, no.

markecephus's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:39 PM

<-- Too stupid to figure out what you mean.

Want some jello?bigsmile

I'll take lime, but what is the blue jello?

markecephus's photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:16 PM

If nothing means anything to you that others say, then the whole world must have gone mad or stark raving stupid.

No other rational explanation can exist.

To clarify,

My post was meant in light hearted humor. I do care very much for you guys, and i spend about 10 to 14 hours per day, looking after you, though you never see it.

markecephus's photo
Sat 05/19/12 08:43 PM

markecephus's photo
Fri 05/18/12 04:41 PM
I've seen a lot of these images before, and i have to say, the artistic ability of some people, never cease to amaze me.

markecephus's photo
Fri 05/18/12 10:52 AM

We do not heavily enforce this particular statement: "you should be in all photos"

Preferably, yes, you should be in all photos. The problem with that is, people like to express themselves. The main Photo, should be of you, as for the rest, be it a photo of your pets, car, home, etc. does let you say a little bit more about you, your lifestyle and interests.

Also, some people do not wish to make their photos public, for whatever reason, so we do have a private photo option, and the person may use an avatar as their main image.

The main concern for photos are as follows:

No nude/highly suggestive pics, or photos which only focus on one area of the body, as to display certain attributes. I will mention also, that headless/shirtless photos also fall into this category.

Photos which contain personal contact information, such as phone numbers or email addresses are not allowed, as well as personal identification. This is for the safety of our members.

bloody/gory images, intimidating photos, or otherwise disturbing images.

We realize you are all adults here, however, we do want to maintain a decent website.

As for forcing folks to have a photo, i do not think that will happen, no.

You say that the main photo should be of the person. However, it is clear that is not enforced either. But, thanks for the information.

Did you miss this part of my post, Emily?

"Also, some people do not wish to make their photos public, for whatever reason, so we do have a private photo option, and the person may use an avatar as their main image."

markecephus's photo
Fri 05/18/12 10:26 AM

We do not heavily enforce this particular statement: "you should be in all photos"

Preferably, yes, you should be in all photos. The problem with that is, people like to express themselves. The main Photo, should be of you, as for the rest, be it a photo of your pets, car, home, etc. does let you say a little bit more about you, your lifestyle and interests.

Also, some people do not wish to make their photos public, for whatever reason, so we do have a private photo option, and the person may use an avatar as their main image.

The main concern for photos are as follows:

No nude/highly suggestive pics, or photos which only focus on one area of the body, as to display certain attributes. I will mention also, that headless/shirtless photos also fall into this category.

Photos which contain personal contact information, such as phone numbers or email addresses are not allowed, as well as personal identification. This is for the safety of our members.

bloody/gory images, intimidating photos, or otherwise disturbing images.

We realize you are all adults here, however, we do want to maintain a decent website.

As for forcing folks to have a photo, i do not think that will happen, no.

markecephus's photo
Mon 05/14/12 07:35 PM
Cherokee/Irish

I hear it's a bad combination, maybe should be on some reservation somewhere.

markecephus's photo
Mon 05/14/12 07:22 PM
Guys, i know you're all upset, i am too. I did ban him earlier today, after confirming the link. I really didn't have a choice in the matter, in my estimation.

For those of you who posted threads concerning this, they were removed. we do not see the need for another thread concerning this. I do understand, and can certainly understand your disappointment, and i do share the same sentiment.

This is unfortunate, but it "is what it is"