Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Fri 05/11/12 08:21 PM

Do you get to the Edit-Profile page?
If so, do you click the 'Update My Profile'
button at the bottom of the page when
you are finished updating?

Are you using a pc or a phone?

This advice is spot on, rickeylee. After you've made the changes, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click 'save settings' in order for the new changes to take effect. If this is not the case, please explain, or you can mail me.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Thu 05/03/12 04:32 PM
Welcome back, Judy :smile:

markecephus's photo
Wed 05/02/12 06:54 PM
Morning Glory
"I bring you clarity."
August 22 – September 22
Morning glory zodiac flower signs are thoughtful and reflective. You tend to think and plan first before you take any action. You are organized and very observant. You have a natural eye for detail, and can be very analytical. You love to help people, and often use your organization skills to help others who struggle in “getting their act together.” You bloom beautifully right where you are planted, and you have a neat way of making things right and tidy. People come to you for guidance and healing. See Virgo.

That pretty much sums it up, yeah

markecephus's photo
Wed 05/02/12 12:47 PM
Hello khiwarrior,

Please click on the 'report abuse/spam' link on the offensive email, and we'll take a look.

Thanks

markecephus's photo
Fri 04/27/12 04:00 PM
Hello ChristWoman,

We are not serving nude ads. We do rely on advertisements to generate the revenue needed to run the site. If you have seen any ad, containing nudity, please send me the name of the website, and we will try and get it pulled.

markecephus's photo
Sat 04/21/12 10:04 PM

You might want to contact an Admin:
http://mingle2.com/user/view/269271
Mark or Charles may be able to advise you further.
In private mail, you could give the username.

But if a person has deactivated their own account
I think that would violate their privacy.

That would be the 'end' of it.

Hello stilllookn2find,

I have answered you in email. For future reference, though, Soufie is spot on, above.

If a person deactivates, we cannot give away personal contact information. Member privacy is very important to us. You might check the persons account, periodically, in the event the person may reactivate.

Regards,
Mark - Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Thu 04/19/12 10:13 AM

so, where is Texas? :smile:

Traveling North through Louisiana, ya hang a left, now traveling westward, until you come upon this great big sign (everything is big in Texas) that says "welcome to Texas, if you kill somebody, we'll kill ya back" If you continue traveling due west,(depending on how far north or south you entered Texas and you drive for say.. oh i don't know, three or four days.) You will either run into New Mexico, or the gulf.

markecephus's photo
Wed 04/18/12 08:24 PM
Hello oneactivelife,

Please mail me the user name. (do not post it here, please)

Thanks,
Mark - Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Mon 04/02/12 06:59 PM
Hello ScottyLaRue,

Do you have Adobe flash downloaded and updated?

*edit If you are accessing by phone, the instant message feature may not work, as we do not yet fully support mobile devices.

**edit Both people should ensure pop up blockers are not preventing the IM window from opening.

markecephus's photo
Thu 03/29/12 09:28 PM

Subject line corrected.

Happy Birthday, Carole, and many more! :smile:

markecephus's photo
Wed 03/21/12 05:30 PM
Hello Jadis40,

I'm afraid it is not possible to change your user name. You would need to deactivate the account, and create a new one, using an alternate email address.

markecephus's photo
Wed 03/21/12 02:14 PM
Members in stealth mode can initiate an im conversation, however, members in stealth mode will not receive any incoming im (initiated by another member) simply because the option is not visible on profiles of members in stealth mode.

If a member in stealth mode initiates an im conversation, those conversations/back and forth, should work, provided the intended recipient has the feature on, and is not in stealth mode.

markecephus's photo
Sun 03/18/12 04:17 PM

Posts removed, just a reminder, guys..

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/162693

markecephus's photo
Thu 03/15/12 10:00 AM

I'm not sure why the link isn't working. We'll have to look into that.

Why did I encounter an email limit?
We had to place a limit on first-contact emails because of spammers. Basically, this cuts down the number of first-contact emails that one can send within a two-to-three-day period (we can't divulge anymore information about this limit). However, a member affected by this limit will still be able to send an unlimited number of emails to those with whom he or she has already had some back-and-forth. It should be noted that MinglePlus members are exempt.

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/13/12 11:55 AM

Hello Belfastboy93,

Try using this. bt13ew,UK if that doesn't work, you may need to choose the postal code nearest bt13ew.

You could also try these, bt73gw or bt55jw

markecephus's photo
Tue 03/06/12 05:51 PM

Totage is spot on, above, tudoravenger,

There are no automatic redirects on Mingle2. I would suggest running a full system scan, using a trusted anti-virus/malware program.

markecephus's photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:35 PM
I should also add, if the member is in 'stealth mode' whether the instant messenger is enabled or not, The IM button will not appear on their profile.

Members in stealth mode may be able to initiate an IM conversation, but will not see any incoming IM requests, simply because the option will not appear on your (that) profile, if the person uses stealth mode.

markecephus's photo
Sun 03/04/12 04:17 PM

It "DID" say heads up lmao x

I fixed that for you, Lauralei.

Welcome to Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:11 PM

Yeah, it's 'free' to a certain point...but they don't tell you that up front..to much like doing right, i suppose. For instance...if you want to chat online here...you got to 'up grade' (lol) to mingle2+ that
cost...so much for a 'free' site. Also they have so many advertisements of other 'dating sites' that you have to annoyingly look at (my personal opinion of the sh'itz)while logged in here. As far as being 'dead'...perhaps for some, granted we got the freedom of to use whatever word(s) we wish to describe this 'lovely and charming free dating site'....not (hope you know that was sarcasm put in a nice tone. Granted having a pic of yourself does help...feeding the brain need of putting a face w/a name...willingness to associate, as oppose to it dealing with uncertainties that detours possible action. So if this doesn't seem to be your cup of tea...put wind in your sails but more like the thrill is gone (if it ever was there), perhaps this blankety blank blank site aint for you...use the freedom you have to find a site that does it for you...but if you paid for a service here use your money worth and go free.

The basic functions of Mingle2 are free, this includes email, instant messaging, mutual match, search, and the forums. If you are accessing via phone, you may not be able to use the IM and possibly have difficulty in uploading photos, as Mingle2 does not yet fully support mobile devices. I will thank you to ask us, before going off on the site. We do answer any questions you may have about the site.

Regards,
Mark
Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Sun 02/12/12 05:01 PM
Hello and welcome

The Well Wishes forum is designed only for the purpose of wishing someone well, prayers, birthday wishes, etc. This is not a forum for debate.

Our forum rules are a basic guideline for users. Our terms of use does apply, meaning we will remove any content deemed to be inappropriate for the forum in which it was posted.

Violations of our forum rules, or terms of use, may result in the suspension of your posting privileges, or possibly a ban of your account. Please follow these guidelines.

Thank you, and we hope you are enjoying the site.

The Mingle2 administration