Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:04 PM
This topic has been edited, and returned to the forum boards. Some of you should check your mail.

Personal attacks are not allowed on the boards, please familiarize yourselves with the forum rules. http://mingle2.com/topic/249135

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mark
Mingle2

markecephus's photo
Wed 10/02/13 02:19 PM
Hello soonerdog4,

Are you logging in from a bookmark?

If so, you may need to clear cache/cookies, delete the bookmark, sign in normally, and if you wish, bookmark the new page.

If you do not know how to clear cache/cookies, please mail me with the operating system you are using, as well as the browser.

markecephus's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Kristi! :smile: flowerforyou drinker

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/29/13 06:11 PM

I was jesta pokin fun.
:wink:

I know that, and that's fine, i just wanted to explain the reason.

Testing is over for now, but if you guys noticed anything odd with site functions, we would appreciate you listing them

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/29/13 05:28 PM
Hello hh9,

I am really unsure as to the question? The hh9 account is current, and has been since the 13th of this month.

There are no pending accounts with your email address, so you shouldn't be receiving any notices to complete the profile, other than on site drop downs, which would also seem odd, as your profile appears to be complete.

I am not sure about mobile devices, but typically, only those with incomplete registration would receive notifications to complete the profile.

In addition, the site allows only one account per person, and one account per email address.

If you began creating another account, and are receiving notifications, then you would need to mail me, or Charles, the user name and the email address, so we can terminate
any further notifications.

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/29/13 05:14 PM
Hey guys, i know you are all having fun, and that's good, happy to see it.
In answer to the question, "shouldn't this be in chat"

Typically, it would, but this is a test thread, and i'm reluctant to move it.

The site is working on new codes, we were testing yesterday, and again right now.

Once these tests are completed, the new code will be implemented.

I just wanted to clarify the reason for this thread.

markecephus's photo
Wed 08/28/13 05:12 PM

OMG he is still around....bigsmile waving

That is the rumor, a seldom seen elusive creature.

markecephus's photo
Mon 08/26/13 06:25 PM
Haha, we've had stealth mode for a long time. I stay in stealth, because i screen profiles every day. Wouldn't want to freak those users out on their first day, maybe day 2, but never on day one. :wink:

Stealth is pretty cool, probably not a good idea to run it all the time. For instance, you may see a profile that intrigues you, so you could turn off stealth and view them again, just a gentle way of letting the person know you peeked.

Have you ever clicked on a profile, and thought to yourself (after reading the profile).. 'I really wish i hadn't clicked on that'

Stealth mode saves you the hassle. Just my .02

markecephus's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:27 PM
I have a theory, though i haven't tested it yet. I'm guessing the width is greater than the height, but as i said, i haven't tested the theory.

markecephus's photo
Wed 08/07/13 02:00 PM

No No..

I deleted my old messages.. to free some space in my inbox..

and again tried to send.. but still, i cant see any message in my inbox.

what do i do now?

You do not have to free up space as there is no limit
to incoming messages.

Are you attempting to use the same personal
email address on all your usernames?
Because it only recognizes the one first used
on the first username, it is forever associated
with it.

That could be why your new usernames appear as deactivated.

It should also be noted, that multiple accounts are not allowed.

markecephus's photo
Wed 08/07/13 01:30 PM
We separated the religion forums, in the interest of reducing conflicts.

You can choose which forums you subscribe to. In the header, select 'community' then chose 'settings'

http://mingle2.com/forum/settings you can subscribe/unsubscribe forums. Also, on the same page, you can choose forum font colors. (this only applies to topics, it will not change the color of your posts)

markecephus's photo
Wed 08/07/13 10:36 AM
Hello Jagbird,

Have you recently changed your religion settings? The thread is still there, in other religion. http://mingle2.com/topic/show/362089

markecephus's photo
Tue 08/06/13 07:12 PM
Hello NovemberSunshine,

While we do screen profiles daily, we can't catch them all.

Please report report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile. The person will not know you've reported them.

Thanks,
Mark

markecephus's photo
Fri 08/02/13 02:38 PM
If you folks suspect a scammer, please report them. You can report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile. The person will not know you've reported them. You can also mail me the user name. Thanks

markecephus's photo
Mon 07/29/13 11:16 AM
Hello mmsbud,

Are you logging in from a bookmark? If so, you may need to delete the bookmark, and log in using the location bar, with this url www.mingle2.com, and create a new bookmark.

If that is not the case, i would suggest clearing cache and cookies.

markecephus's photo
Fri 07/26/13 06:06 PM
Happy birthday, Kiminator flowerforyou drinker :banana:

markecephus's photo
Fri 07/19/13 05:16 PM
Hey guys,

It never gets said enough. Thank you for the reports, and helping us in keeping the site clean, it is very much appreciated.

I'll be locking this, but at least you know, we do thank you.

The Mingle2 team

markecephus's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:08 PM
I believe an injustice has been done here, and one that perpetuates racism.

Unless something has been presented that i'm unaware of, i do not believe skittles could be used as a deadly weapon.

Even if the boy had been under suspicion, for any reason, it is not acceptable for another citizen to adjudicate and carry out an attack.

That is why we have law enforcement. You report the matter to them, you do not take it into your own hands, unless the person violates you on your own property, or you are in fear for your life. I have never been afraid of skittles, have you?

That, folks, is law.

Murder is murder... i don't care if the boy was black, white, yellow or purple polka dotted, wrong is wrong.

markecephus's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:58 PM
Please report those type of profiles.

While we do not condemn or judge those individuals or groups of individuals for their preferences, it simply does not fit in with what we are trying to do, here.

Mingle2 is geared towards the mainstream of dating.

markecephus's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:39 PM

I need to block someone as a possible scammer but I don't have microsoft outlook and can't send the email. I googled this person and saw there name come up as a scammer on another site. Don't know what to do?

Please report suspected scammers.

You can report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile. The person will not know you've reported them.

Alternatively, you can send me the user name, exactly as it appears.

Thanks,
Mark

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25