Community > Posts By > markecephus

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:24 PM
Please get back to the topic.

(1 post removed)

markecephus's photo
Sun 11/23/14 03:45 PM

You can report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile.

markecephus's photo
Thu 11/20/14 04:13 PM
You can report suspected scammers, by clicking the 'report abuse/spam' link on any email you have received from them, or by clicking the 'report this user' link on the person's profile.

markecephus's photo
Sat 09/27/14 07:33 PM
Please see your original thread http://mingle2.com/topic/411628

markecephus's photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:54 PM
There are two possibilities.

The person may have deactivated, or, the person was a scammer and we've banned them

markecephus's photo
Sun 09/21/14 07:54 PM
Tineye is good, but i like Google image search better. Searching an image is easy. Just right click on the photo, select copy image location and paste it into the search site. You can also drag and drop the image, which does the same ting.

One thing i should mention. You may see several results, with the photo next to the link. If you use google image search, do not assume the photo is actually on that page. Click the link to verify.

Also, many dating sites (including this one) will list results in several areas, (i believe within a one hundred mile radius, maybe 150)

markecephus's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:05 PM
Hello funguyinmoncton254,

If you have notification of an email and it isn't there, it is possible we have banned the sender. If you have the user name (exactly as it is spelled) You can email me the name, (please do not post it here) and i'll take a look.

Also, there was a recent bug, which has been fixed, so you may want to clear Mingle2 cookies.

markecephus's photo
Mon 09/15/14 06:04 PM
Any time there is a site wide problem, clearing cache/cookies is a good idea. Also, if you log in from a bookmark, you may need to delete that bookmark and create a new one.

markecephus's photo
Tue 08/26/14 07:18 PM
Thanks, again, everyone. I do apologize for the late response. I can't spend a lot of time in the forums, but i did want to let you all know it's appreciated. :smile:

markecephus's photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:53 PM
Thanks folks,

Kristi, hand over the whoppers. Soufie, you're in charge of passing them around.

Seriously, thanks for the birthday wishes, all of you. :smile:

*edit* I really don't think of it as getting old, really, um, i think of it is gaining infinite wisdom. I consider myself wise beyond my years.....

Ok, ok, ok, i'm old dammit hehe

markecephus's photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:27 PM
Hello startingover333,

It appears you have resolved the issue. Your account is showing email verified.

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/07/14 04:16 PM
Jean, i was able, just now, to open the mail. I had given Charles the user name earlier, so this issue may be resolved.

**edit** Charles had logged in to my account earlier, so the issue may still be there.

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:43 PM
Hi Jean,

I have one in my mail, and i just checked again, still get an app error.

This was a new message, sent today.

I'm on a desk top, running Mozilla Firefox.

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/07/14 10:59 AM
Thanks,

Our guys are on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

markecephus's photo
Thu 08/07/14 09:42 AM
Hey folks, can you provide me with the browser and operating system you are using?

markecephus's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:42 PM
Hello kittyfur,

Soufie is correct, above. This sounds like a screen resolution issue. The ideal setting would be 1024x768 pixels.

I'm not sure which browser you are using, but most work about the same. You should be able to hold down the Ctrl key, and scroll your mouse wheel to verify or eliminate this as the cause.

markecephus's photo
Wed 07/23/14 11:58 AM
There is a glitch in the system. Our tech ops guys are working on it.

**EDIT**

Please refer to this post. http://mingle2.com/topic/405049

markecephus's photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:53 PM

The setup is nothing like the main Mingle2 site. Much more difficult to navigate through, absolutely nothing I would want to continue. Can't read email messages, cannot easily access Topics, mail or anything else. If this keeps up I'm out of here.

What type of phone are you using, dcastelmissy? edit, i see i-phone, but what version?

markecephus's photo
Wed 07/02/14 07:34 PM
Your profile does appear, 1971tony

Oops, how rude of me, welcome aboard

markecephus's photo
Tue 07/01/14 03:42 PM
Uploading a YouTube video to your Mingle2 profile.

On your YouTube page, open the video you wish to embed.

Just below the video, (and below the video title) click "share"

On the subsequent page, click "embed" (Note: some embed links may be disabled)

a dialogue box will open, with the embed link inside.

Copy the code

On your Mingle2 account page, click "edit profile"

Click "about" and paste the link into the blog dialogue box.

At the bottom of the page, click "update my profile"

A word about videos. We will allow YouTube music videos. Any video, leading to inappropriate content will be promptly removed, and actions may be taken.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25