Community > Posts By > TelephoneMan

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:20 PM
So you were hoping I would go to a desert island?

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:17 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 04:17 PM
No, I switched to calling her name when I go to the rifle range with plenty of magazines full of ammo for my AR-15... I have a target made up of a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend the day I found her in bed with him...

Hell will freeze over before I shed one tear over that whore.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:13 PM
My hokey pokey shirt

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:11 PM
Topic-less ???

Oh, shoot, I thought that said "Top-less".....

So much for my brief fantasy of what to expect here... LOL.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:05 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 04:06 PM
Hopefully that yummy red lipstick, and that's it...

drool drool drool drool

...she can bite my neck any day...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:03 PM
If you stacked all the Presidents America has ever had, toe to head, you could not possibly top the crappy job Bush did.

There are no leaders anymore, just TV personalities who get elected due to name recognition bought by expensive publicity through the media who sell time to politicians for millions of dollars.

I should be President.

I voted for myself, I could do a much better job.

But no poor lower middle class, Caucasian dude (like me) who doesn't have the multi-million dollars it takes to run for President... will ever be President.

Its a rich man's game of name recognition, a run for a puppet position who's real power backbone is the C.I.A.... not the American President.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:38 PM

I'm here for the belly dancer girls. I haven't found any yet. ohwell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfdAX8n6UbA

+1 on the belly dancer girls... I'll even make an attempt to speak whatever language they are speaking in that video if I find any...

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:05 AM

>>> sneaks into unapproachable girl thred, with the prowess of a he-tiger, prowling around beneath the sawgrass, peering into the thread as if there is something to be found...

Gewhiz Telephone man until I read your later post I thought you might be trying to be a little sexy there.

Its just another "why don't people like me" thread, that typically gets visited by people with personality disorders. LOL.

How sexy....

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:03 AM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Sun 10/18/09 01:03 AM
This thread is just simply icky.

Sort of like a "why don't guys like fat girls?" or "why don't any girls like the nice guys?" thread, but different.

Its sort of like a chick flick that never made it to the silver screen.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:58 AM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Sun 10/18/09 12:59 AM
>>> Gets out pad and paper to write down all the usernames of man-hating, prejudiced women posting in this thread.

>>> Marks them "note to self" permanently non-approachable.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:56 AM

Cause they're skeeered of us!

Men find women unapproachable, because we dont do the baseball cap tap, the subtle nod, the ball scratch, the adjust the belt shuffle, or the high five.

Women are verbal , men are non verbal ....so they have no idea how to approach a woman who holds direct eye contact, matches their toe to hair visual sweep, and doesn't give off any non verbal cue.

Wow....

That is a lot of discriminatory quotes for one girl.

I nearly feel like I need to call the American Civil Liberties Union after that one... LOL.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:52 AM
Not to mention the millions in grant monies universities get to perpetuate the studies of whoknowswhatikis man.

I'm convinced the "missing link" skulls they have found are simply some dude that was born with a birth defect, and was shunned by the other humans. e.g. The reason the skull was found with no other skulls like it around him/her. Yet creative minds and scientific speculation, mixed with a skilled and convincing public speaker, can bring in millions of government funded (or private party funded) grant money.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:45 AM
The Apostles figure out just before Halloween...

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:30 AM

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:22 AM

They do exist look at the crocodile, that is a dinosaur yes they have probably changed their look but it's true.

Maybe the few bones they did find are actually mutant crocodiles who had had babies with birth defects?

One thing is for sure, no one is still around to tell us the truth about those big whopper skeletons. And I'm sure a lot of speculation satisfies the scientific dudes. (Anybody see "Land of the Lost"?)..LOL

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:17 AM
I'm thinking the original question assumes that the male reader actually would want to approach a woman.

I personally think it would be cool to see them all sent to the bottom of the sea in a screen-doored submarine.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:13 AM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Sun 10/18/09 12:15 AM

that is so how men think!!!frustrated whoa

Some men. SOME men.

most men. MOST men

Well..that may be.

In the meantime, those of us who DON'T think that way will continue to be given a bad name by the Neanderthals that do.

Happy (permanently single) free-thinking, unstereotyped, and non-discriminated against Neanderthal for life...

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:10 AM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Sun 10/18/09 12:11 AM

for me unapproachability can be assessed simply by her body language.tells me everything i need to know.

could you elaborate on that for us inquiring minds? bigsmile

I can help here... when she silently speaks in sign langauge, by forming a fist then protruding the middle digit...

... ot possibly that special way she brings her knee to a guy's crotch... some of that body language can be key.

TelephoneMan's photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:04 AM
Define "unapproachable"...

...as in... they are on the other side of the Grand Canyon?

...as in... they wear bullet-proof glass and ear plugs at all times?

...as in... that pit-bull grimace on her face clues me in to this is the wrong time of the month to ask her for directions to Sea World?

... not sure I understand the question...

TelephoneMan's photo
Sat 10/17/09 11:58 PM
>>> sneaks into unapproachable girl thred, with the prowess of a he-tiger, prowling around beneath the sawgrass, peering into the thread as if there is something to be found...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25