Community > Posts By > Gams

Gams's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:42 PM

spock Is it ever okay for your Significant Other to yell at you?huh If it is ,when is it?huh

Sure, some responses are exptected and a given.

Yelling would be entirely appropriate if I lost my mind and for example: was caught in bed with his best friend, or worse yet MY best friend, cleaned out the bank account buying bubble gum for a hunger relief organization and or took his hummer for a dip just to see if it really is WATER PROOF, the list goes on.....:)

Gams's photo
Sat 10/04/08 12:09 AM

i met a super cool girl here but she lives in cali. i live in ohio and want to know what i should do. should i visit cali and see her or am i better off just olaying my cards with someone closer. i want to meet her and all but what are the odds of anything coming of it? please critique.

I'm guess the answer lies within your hearts or desires and an accurate question.
Are you and she looking for a LOOOONG term relationship?
If so, are either of you willing to relocate to attain that ultimate goal?
If the answer is no to either of the above then why persue it futher unless of course you would both enjoy a fun vacation in CA together just for grins.

Gams's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:55 PM

my boyfriend showers me with attention during the week but seems to disappear on the weekends...he owns his own business and even has me call clients for him during the week.He swears hes not married or seeing someone elsc...he calls me Saturday mornings but then thats it...

Maybe he is spending weekends in jail, if he is not married.....noway

Wow, good thinking, very creative!!!!
I'd lean toward, fear of commitment or definately involved/married. or at the very least you're being USED. Sounds like a heartbreak waiting to happen. Talk to him seriously, get it changed (if you desire) or Run fast, leave skid marks. Good luck.

Gams's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:31 PM

Anyone willing to stalk out me????

Quick, post your work and home address!!! Some wishes can come true this is the internet, I'm sure there's a pycho in here somewhere. Good luck.

Gams's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:16 PM
Simple expectations:
To laugh and giggle or maybe learn something, depending on the forum.
And maybe, just maybe if I was REALLY lucky to meet a few interesting and like minded new friends.

Gams's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:57 AM

Strange..........because I lift weights & I need lots of protien so I've made this strange thing! I MIX natural Peanutbutter with yougrt! uuuuuummmmm I LUV it! love

hmmmmmmm...Sweet and sour, a little yin and yang. Sounds healthy not stange.

Gams's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:52 AM

tease?well i tell you its no fun being teased:angry:

Teased? No fun? My hair never complains...sheesh.

Gams's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:34 AM
Welcome Andy,
Pull up a chair and have some fun!

Gams's photo
Sun 09/07/08 12:14 AM
Did you want us to look at your profile?

Gams's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:35 PM

It is a combination of the longest existing members leaving with jsh and the handful of people that get a kick out of bashing others and being downright mean...I posted my oath the other night and I stand by it...I just think it's time that those of us that love this site work our butts off to put it back the way it was and stand up for ourselves...in a nice way of course....best way to do that is ignore the mean comments and just don't respond...to it....misery loves company and we need to stop feeding it

AMEN!!!! Yeah, what she said :)

Gams's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:28 PM

I figured that the whole reason for a relationship advice forum was to ask questions and try to figure things out. when I do I get attaacked by 80% of everyone in there. so I was like F*** it

Kind of defeats the purpose of a relationship advice forum, eh????!!!!

Hang in there, Use what you find useful and ignore the rest... hugs to ya.

Gams's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:20 PM
It's not just you or the shadow people. There does seem to be some pretty mean spirited folks as of late. Don't remember JSH being that way...but then, maybe it's just me too.

Gams's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:53 AM

If his Bra is more expensive than mine...and he shows me!!!

ok, ok, ok....seriously, Poor/angry temperment or meaness.

POOR????
YOU WOULD NOT DATE SOMEONE IF THEY WERE POOR????

Hmmmmmmmm, you might want to try reading THAT again. :)

Gams's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:50 AM
If his Bra is more expensive than mine...and he shows me!!!

ok, ok, ok....seriously, Poor/angry temperment or meaness.

Gams's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:53 PM
Welcome back and have fun!!!

Gams's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:57 PM

this smiley face look JUST like me?

happy

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

uh oh....I'll stop laughing now, I just noticed, except for the clef chin, OMG - I look like the smiley and YOU!!! hmmmmmmmmm laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:53 AM
considering feeding dust bunny.

Gams's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:48 AM
a 5 dollar bill, 1 feathered cat toy, an expired pizza coupon, and one huge dust bunny under the monitor.

Gams's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:38 AM
hmmmm.....
maybe growth hormone in dairy , too much time on the couch with tv and video games and possibly over eating. All food eventually breaks down into glucose to feed cells. Too much in and not enough burned off equates to fat. Just some thoughts.

Gams's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:16 AM

I......oops...wrong room...look at the time:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25