Community > Posts By > Gams

Gams's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:28 PM
No...
but can't say I have never thought of it.
fortunately a probable bad evening trumps free meals.

Gams's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:07 PM
saying no is never a problem if there are no common interests or incompatible dispositions, unless I'm really hungry for lobster (JK) laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:26 PM

because they can:banana:

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Darn it, I was going to say that!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:13 PM
An MG Midget!!!!

It never ran more than two weeks consecutively, but it sure worked great as a curb warmer.

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:07 PM

A psychic and a crystal ball might help....

How about a bottle of Maker's Mark and a willingness to listen?

Makers Mark....hmmmmm.... you got me, looking that up!!!!
But willingness to listen is always good, even with the living. flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:02 PM
oh and I hear negative Ion electromagnetic emoding weejee boards are on sale NOW at your local Walmart!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:59 PM
A psychic and a crystal ball might help....

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:44 PM
Bananas, yeah bananas...yum!!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:25 PM

I am going to give it a week and see if he gives up. It is not cheap changing a number. Never mind two of them.grumble

Now you're thinking!!!!!
lack of planning or good judgement on his part does not nor should constitute an emergency or financial expense on your part.

Unless of course you want to ADD caller ID to your phone line. then you can block him or any other Drama Kings in the future...laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:17 PM

I think I still have some baby aspringlasses

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, take two and call us in the morning!!!! flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:01 PM
That's Hallarious....I'm still laughing, thanks for that post! I'd say more only I'm too busy with the copy and paste. :wink:

Gams's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:42 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaah, the good old days, when gay was an emotion and not a, well, you know!!!! :wink:

Gams's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:10 AM
I'm thinking much of that is dependent upon what is making them unhappy. Are they unhappy with the relationship and the other person or are they unhappy with themselves? Some things ARE cause and effect.

If the unhappiness comes from within his or her own little world, there is little anyone (including the spouse) can do to change that. We all have choices, abuse aside, we can control our own happiness, it is a personal choice independent of others.

If the problem is definitely with the other person and couseling or good old fashioned good communication has had no effect, or he/she has simply and permenantly falling out of love. Then seperation is probably best for both parties....just some thoughts, Good luck to you. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:15 AM

Ok what was the question again???? ohhhhhhhhhhh how women dont go for the nice guys and then go for the azzzzzzzzholes!!!

Ok.....once and for all I will tell you!!!!

Most nice guys are boring!!! Plain and simple!!!

We want an exciting guy......keeping us on our toes. We also want a nice guy!!! For some odd reason they dont coincide with each other most of the time. Thus the reason for women going for the more "exciting" azzholes.....

Usually this happens in the early 20's and 30s........by the time we reach our 40s......we want a nice guy and then all the nice guys turn into azzholes and then half of the females turn into lesbians and the rest are either ok with living alone!!noway laugh laugh laugh

OMG, thats gooooooooooood! I'd laugh only I'm too busy writing it down. laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:41 PM

so how would u really kno, if ur man is or not,on down low? hes not going 2 tell u, or try 2 sho any signs. believe me their out there , n women dont have clue.

Just because you want to be with men and keep it secret does not mean that most men want to do that.

That's about as stupid as saying that because some women are gay or bi secretly, most women want to be.noway laugh

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....Winx has a point there (no pun intended)!!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:38 PM

well mayb im using da wrong words, mayb if i say ,something like, broke back mountain, u would understand .

Oh holy mother of sacred cows....ROFLMAO, I had no idea you were going there.....ooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaan. laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:31 PM

well miss lady gams, if u dont kno, at ur age, i cant help u. sorry,lol

No worse for wear...some things I'm probably better off NOT KNOWING, this may be ONE!!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:26 PM

miss gams u really dont kno? right!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuude! I haven't a clue!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:16 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
leave it to peccy!!!
Well considering most folks either practice a lot for baby making, or that is not usually the primary focus for "the dirty deed". That having been said....I'd say organsm.

Gams's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:11 PM
HUH...What does that mean?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25