Wed 06/25/08 04:30 PM

try ;banana; except with colons... ;wink; :wink:

:banana
like that? flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Wed 06/25/08 04:28 PM

i might do a lil dance tonight??

anybody with me??

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just wanna know how she did THAT!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaa, I want a dancing banana!!!! (oops, poor choice of words - don't go there guys) laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:45 PM

I guess I'm a lucky mexican after all lol !
keep them coming sweet jesus!
just playing lol.

I didn't dang....hang on, gotta go have a looksie, be back soon, laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:54 PM

Shouldn't:wink: be to many partners on here

Yeah what HE said!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Isn't this suppose to be a singles site? flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:47 PM
Sometimes hearing the truth from the "EX" before it becomes YOUR reality...sounds like sour grapes.

Sounds like you choose your moment well, hope she takes heed, it may save her life.

WTG flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:36 PM

Only if you let it bother you.............lol

Peccy's sooooooo smart!!! flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:32 PM
Hey now, we need those folks!!!

Make us appreciate all the really neat people all the more!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:52 PM
AAAAAH,"internet relationships and their transferance into REAL LIFE relationships". And they are not one in the same, specifically due to the nature of "entangables". The law of attraction is not logical. Like Food, it can neither be appreciated and or completely disgarded until it has been seen, felt, smelt, tasted and heard."

Does any of this sound familuar Peccy?

Lilangle .... just take it one day at a time! You can't sweat the stuff you have no control over, entagables are outside of all our grips. Just hold on tight, enjoy the ride. And either the begining or the end, remember ONE THING...Keep the love in your heart regardless the outcome , be friends and know you are both just people searching for the same thing....Another hand that fits like a glove. :wink: flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:52 AM
That Lantern....It's dark in the woods

Gams's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:00 PM

40 huh? How are you knees Peccy?

Still up to crawling around on the floor until you're about 46? Do you relish your SLEEP (forget about it)? How about playing tackle football with a boy when your 50 or 55?

All things considered, guess it depends on how YOU physically feel and what you want or do not want to be doing 5, 10 or 15 years from now. It's a life long labor of love.
Had 1 partial knee replacement already Gammers!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....looks like knee pads for you Peccy!!! :wink:

Gams's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:55 PM
40 huh? How are you knees Peccy?

Still up to crawling around on the floor until you're about 46? Do you relish your SLEEP (forget about it)? How about playing tackle football with a boy when your 50 or 55?

All things considered, guess it depends on how YOU physically feel and what you want or do not want to be doing 5, 10 or 15 years from now. It's a life long labor of love.

Gams's photo
Thu 06/19/08 02:31 AM
I don't unless I'm paid!!!! laugh

Gams's photo
Wed 06/18/08 06:52 PM
(((((((Daniel)))))))))))

If many people could only for tell the future so as not procreate with people who will eventually become humane waste it would spare a lot of heartache for sure.

I would suggest making your move do not give her the new address. Instead, rent a P.O. Box where she can forward the child support payments. Inform her when she grows up and gets her act together and becomes an appropriate roll model and parent you'll let her see her kids.

Good luck to you!!! flowerforyou

Gams's photo
Tue 06/17/08 11:16 PM
Nice visual....noway noway noway

Gams's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:23 PM
Know the song well....I use the volcano chorus, when I'm ticked!!!! Never heard of the gestures though....sounds like fun!!!

Gams's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:03 PM

i want girls on my friends list

laugh laugh laugh
Don't MOST guys? just aking....tehehehehe

Gams's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:01 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh TX!!!!

4. when shaving your legs is replaced with shaving your face.

Gams's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:46 PM
Completely off limits.
Unless of course its an internet boyfriend or girlfriend (they never met in person), then they are delusional and I'm skerrrrrred!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:26 PM
I think we have a choice!

I believe love is largely a state of mind and being. If you are not in that state for reasons known or sometimes unkown at limes, it won't happen.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25