Yet!!!! Maybe I'm annoying!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:14 PM
No.......
Beauty fades annoying sticks around!!!

Gams's photo
Mon 06/30/08 12:10 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Good for him! :smile:

I do animal rescue also! Not as a profession but rather a labor of love and a way of giving back. It's good to be grateful, grateful enough to share or help.happy

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:55 PM
What would you like to tell her?

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:50 PM
Sober and still not letting the day to day BS get to me!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:48 PM
Congrates!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:36 PM
I would wait until he took it, then announce my intent to become a Nun. :wink:

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:25 PM
You're imagining things....get help!!!

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:14 PM
Not at all, unless of course he also asked me to pitch in for gaslaugh

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:10 PM

because alcohol makes you lose control of your ability to make decisions? It doesn't make it right, but scientifically its true.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Not exactly.
Alcohol simply allows you to loose inhabitions and good sense. Allowing you to actualize whatever behavior you choose to rationalize at the moment.

here we go...the chicken or the egg?
Seems to me, the poor decision making started before the cheating...as in maybe having that second drink, just my opinion and thats worth about as much as you paid for it. flowerforyou

Yes you lose your inhibitions and so you make decisions you normally would not. The more drunk you are the more you lose. You can be easily swayed and do things you normally wouldnt do.

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:01 PM

because alcohol makes you lose control of your ability to make decisions? It doesn't make it right, but scientifically its true.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Not exactly.
Alcohol simply allows you to loose inhabitions and good sense. Allowing you to actualize whatever behavior you choose to rationalize at the moment.

Gams's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:54 PM

glasses "If I can't have you, then no one else will" glasses

glasses How would this make you feel if someone said this to you ? glasses

Like leaving skid marks and not looking back!!!!

Gams's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:12 AM
If Tom were a rancher, she'd be a head of steer......iiiiiiiiiiick!!!

Gams's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:44 PM

3/4 of my favourites Ive never chatted with.......they added me and stalk me from afar......its creepy........but what is creepier is when they show me their stuffed animals!!!noway laugh noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh

It is creepy!!! But at least we know who's lurking!!! Whats creepier is I don't believe Mingle2 has it.........So now we won't know eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Don't take offense if I don't "perv" you. Your profile is unforgettable. I don't think I recall any hot blond in San Francisco actually looking for a man. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

huh I don't get it!!!!

Gams's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:42 PM

3/4 of my favourites Ive never chatted with.......they added me and stalk me from afar......its creepy........but what is creepier is when they show me their stuffed animals!!!noway laugh noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh

It is creepy!!! But at least we know who's lurking!!! Whats creepier is I don't believe Mingle2 has it.........So now we won't know eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Don't take offense if I don't "perv" you. Your profile is unforgettable. I don't think I recall any hot blond in San Francisco actually looking for a man. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gams's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:25 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:13 AM

The better question might be where is the birth control?

smokin
exactly, ever heard of it? haha

Perfect...
not to mention, where is the love and parental guidance and curfuse to keep these kids involved in enough other interests they don't have time or energy for playing in the hay stack so to speak.

Gams's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:10 AM

The better question might be where is the birth control?

smokin
exactly, ever heard of it? haha

Gams's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:27 PM
Sheesh, I already lost 200 lbs. Well actually I didnt really loose HIM, I still know where he is, I just don't wear him anymore! JK laugh laugh laugh

Gams's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:22 PM

okay so this girl sends me a email about two weeks a go and we start talking and exchange numbers after couple days or so .... than we start sending text messages and what not and also talk on the phone once haha

I have ask her to hang out with me and every time I do shes out of town or busy with a different friend or working .... any Ideas ?

and plus I am running out of things to say since we text everyday

so help anyone ?
maybe 2 weeks is to soon for her

You might try clarifying the point of whether she actually wants to go out with you at all. The direct approach is usually best...like hey "would you like to go out? If so, WHEN?"

Just a thought!!! flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25