Community > Posts By > Gams

Gams's photo
Sat 03/31/18 11:04 PM
How to remove a tick from your cat....you asked!laugh

Gams's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:36 AM
Who's brain storm was it to not spell "Phonix" with an "F"?

Gams's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:18 AM
Depends on ones definition of dating!
In all fairness to yourself and another? When ones heart can once again be open to allow another in.

Gams's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:03 AM

Can definitly see myself with someone 20 years older than me but 20 years young OH GOD that is just gross to even think of

laugh laugh laugh

I see your point...yes, at any age "6" would be gross!!!
Thinking the author should have included a disclaimer, "no one under 32 need respond"!!!! lol

Gams's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:07 PM
Hi, Welcome to Mingle, have fun happy

Gams's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:35 PM
Trust your Gut, it's usually right! Now what was your first thought????? hu hu hu?

Gams's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:25 PM
I'm thinking the distance quote has merit.
Absence or distance does not necessarily equate to making the heart grow fonder.

Distance is fine as long as there is a meeting date to aspire toward. If all it is or will ever be is one email after another things will usually and finally relent to reality.

People need respect appreciation and physical affection. Just some thoughts. Good luck :)

Gams's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:36 PM

I say if you are even questioning it...

NEITHER! You aren't ready and just looking to do to fit in with the crowd who thinks it's cool to pierce/tatt themselves.

Wait! smokin

I'm with you!!!!
Hey but maybe a henna tat that fades in a few months could be a temporary fix!!!!

Gams's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:37 AM
Consulted magic 8 ball - you're in luck, it say "Yes" they will!!!! :)

Gams's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:20 PM
Should she come back? I'm thinking that may be a bit contingent on how exactly you kicked her to the curb or back to her Mom's as it where.

Were you verbally and or physically abusive? Did those famous words that one can not retract and should never be said actually escape your mind and mouth?

All that having been said only you know what you need to apologize for and you need to make a minze and immediately.

Give her some time to digest and consider the validity of your sincerity.

Then if you both agree there is STILL more love then anger...try again, only this time have a plan.

1. if money is an issue, then sit down TOGETHER and come up with a reasonable budget and stick to it.

2. If money and her education level and or enablility to get a job for money worth the time invested and or taken away from the children is an issue. Then maybe you should figure junior college or some vocational training into THAT NEW BUDGET. She can always take classes while the kids are at school.

3. Seek some counseling together and learn effective non abusive communication skills.

4. She is not a mind reader, tell her how she can help you with your stress levels and be gentle and specific.

5. Take some time for yourself to learn and practice stress management skills and follow through with it. That might mean every day when you come home you take some time for just you by, running or speed walking or a kickboxing class or whatever sparks your plug. YOU are just as important as your loved ones and you need to take care of you before you can really care for them well.

6. Consider also that with all that work you are doing to make money to support all these people financially, my bet is you aren't helping around the house or with the kids much. Not to take anything away from your efforts as you are working hard and deserve recognition. But keep in mind who is holding down the fort and the kids while you're making money - SHE IS and that can be stressful doing it alone as well and it's hard work to boot, just a different kind.

7. Lastly and most importantly remember the love and why you are together in the first place. Marriage is a partnership and each has to put in equally or it fails. Everyone wants and needs to feel appreciated for their efforts (including her). Remember to take time to be together enjoying each others company.
If that means you don't work as many hours to make that time then soooooo be it, maybe you and your family need more love and time together rather than more money and more things.

Just some thoughts....
Good luck

Gams's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:54 PM
Welcome Jenny and have a great time! :)

Gams's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:32 PM
Hi and welcome to mingle2.
I'm 5'8" 130#'s, I am not looking for a relationship or intimate encounter and "THEY" are all on my friends list, GO FIGURE.

Good luck with that which you seek.....LOL

Gams's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:10 PM
OK....so you're hurt and you're venting, that's understandable. But remember this too shall pass. Take a break, breath deep, hang with the guys, clear your head. But more importantly get that weight off you shoulder as it may be just a bit too heavy for the RIGHT WOMAN when she does come along.

Living well is the BEST revenge and all that negativity will only poison you while you're waiting for the offender to die.

We all have to kiss a few frogs before we find our prince or princess you are NO EXCEPTION and you are not alone.

Good luck :)

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:26 PM

I dont need anyone b*tching at me all the time!!!!!explode huh

Why even start talking to me???

AMEN!!!!!
I think the song goes something like...I love you, I love you, your perfect now CHANGE.

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:16 PM
I'm impecably clean and house trained?

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:12 PM
I may be all wet, but I'd say he's married or at the very least a tediously predictable Player.

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:33 PM
Hey there, welcome to mingle2 have fun. :)

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:28 PM

Because I mostly get messages from guys. I have a lot of gay friends but that doesn't mean I'm gay. Right?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only you can answer the Gay question!!! You look well kept and down right normal from this end of the block.

We can all be attractive to the opposite sex. But, if you are considered attractive by your own sex as well, isn't that "THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT"? Consider yourself blessed to be so magnetic. :)

Just viewed your profile, the only thing that comes to mind is.....Maybe these men flunked spanish 101 or then again, maybe I DID!!!! LOL

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:25 PM

Because I mostly get messages from guys. I have a lot of gay friends but that doesn't mean I'm gay. Right?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only you can answer the Gay question!!! You look well kept and down right normal from this end of the block.

We can all be attractive to the opposite sex. But, if you are considered attractive by your own sex as well, isn't that "THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT"? Consider yourself blessed to be so magnetic. :)

Gams's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:15 PM

I work around several women, and often they discuss their relationships in full detail.

Everything from sex, to money...one woman told us how her husband gets his eyebrows trimmed, a facial, and nails done at the beautity salon every month and how fussy he is about it...I told her he sounds gay.

But really....anybody that will listen knows more about these guys and their relationship then they do....I'd never want a woman like that.

Do women just have so little to talk about that they have no concept of intimicy ?

Openly talk about private relationships? YIKES...WE DO???? Not me, that would make it public, not intimate! But I do know how to spell it (intimacy). :) just sayin.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25