Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:30 PM

Going to a cook out on the beach in a couple hours instead of dealing with beads and drunks downtown. I think I'm making the better decision.

I'd have to agree friend. I went to my small home town parade sunday and still have a welt on my face from the little league float. Apparently, someone's eight year old is ready for the major leagues now.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:27 PM
Wow what a great smile! on the other end...Holy Jaba Shitake!

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:24 PM

I date when I feel the need to be punished and controlled.

I can't find a non-smoking woman without cats anyway ...

I know this sounds cliche, but most sensitive women love pets and children. They usually have one of both or at least one.

EXAMPLE: I have a cat, I don't smoke.lol

who said anything about children ?

I love ALL kids ...

Unless they start crapping in the cat box and spitting up hair balls ...

lol that's fair. ooh question. What if the chick had a german hairless? You know those cats who only have a fine sheen of hair and light pet dander. Unfortunately they look like gargoyles...

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:18 PM

Hi all im a little stumped by this one and i need some help before i make a silly desision.

in short i have been "dating" this lovely woman for 9 weeks on wednesday. we have in total seen each other for about a hour and a half but she calls me for 4+hours a day. hears the odd one she lives not even 15 mins drive from me and i would drive over 6 hours to see her but she always has something pop up. the irony i drive past her house 4-14 times a week depending where i am working. she gets me to drop things off on her doorstep, and she leaves things for me on it, but never comes ouside to see me just waves from a window. i know a previous partner caused her a lot of pain but im wondering is she wanting to be with me or am i being a fool cus she phones me all the time but never meets up with me, and she just likes the attention?

please help im confused and i do love her i have pored my heart out to her and her to me but she wont even go to the movies with me. whats this mean please ladies help me im confused

Maybe she has that problem alot of people suffer from.....agoraphobic????? She may have issues not wanting to leave her home.....just a thought....

Bingo!

Or she has some physical anomaly.

Yeah, she has a mutant bunyon that talks to her. Give me a break!

That Oil Rig Job is always a possibility b/c it has all the earmarks of ladies down in Louisiana. Even with the problems in the industry, men still have oil and gas jobs that make bank. They can be from any state too, I know divers who fly home to Michigan for their time off and then head back to work down here.

14 on and 7 off can get a little lonely for a housewife with time to spare and no hobbies.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:11 PM

1) BJ
2) Foreplay
3) Anal
4) Threesome ~

1. stupid
2. dork
3. name says it all
4. married

Your entitle to your preference~ Good luck keeping a man with that list!

If it means keeping a man like you, I'll happily stay single or even turn Les.

I notice there was no denial, so I really feel sorry for your wife.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:46 PM

1) BJ
2) Foreplay
3) Anal
4) Threesome ~

1. stupid
2. dork
3. name says it all
4. married

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:43 PM

I date when I feel the need to be punished and controlled.

I can't find a non-smoking woman without cats anyway ...

I know this sounds cliche, but most sensitive women love pets and children. They usually have one of both or at least one.

EXAMPLE: I have a cat, I don't smoke.lol

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:41 PM
Men may have aggression going for them, but women are master conivers, especially when it comes to being selfish.

Trust me, that chick has someone else laying the pipe incorrectly but making the money. Don't be someone's backdoor sweetie.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:37 PM

Probably the easiest way is that if/when he talks about long term plans for the future you're in the picture.

He doesn't shy away from subjects like marriage and kids

When given a choice between hanging out with the guys and doing something with you he will choose being with you the vast majority of the time even if it's just staying home and watching a movie.

Take note girls! Even with the dark photo he is fuzzy and cute!

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:33 PM

That is funny. I didn't see the bare butt in the picture until I read that it was there and looked closer. So does this mean I need glasses?

Nah! It just means you are a lesbian because you were too distracted by the hot chicks.

Just Kidding.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:30 PM
Being a Louisiana local, I actually skipped out on my favorite holiday and cleaned my house.

Later I made homemade spagetti and curled up with my cat to watch Season 3 of Dirty Jobs on Netflix.

Mardi Gras isn't celebrated everywhere, so what did you do today?

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:10 AM
I listen to music and draw...

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:03 AM
HATE jerk-off boyfriends who turn the conversation around like it was your fault or you don't remember saying something you definitely DID NOT say.

IT WAS DEFINITLEY NOT my fault when my ex started having sex with another chick in my living room at 12am, and the noise woke me up!

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:00 AM
I'm gonna be a buzzkill here, but the butt is not proportionate to the head, its been shopped in.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:58 AM

What do you have for the ambidextrous student?

When i was learning to write, my brother slapped the **** out of me if I used my left. Later I had trouble with my handwriting, but could write and draw with both hands.

Fun fact* I still get confused when I cut a piece of meat about which hand for the knife and fork.

I know, i still dont know my left and right as I use both for most things, and cant work out which had I am writing with until i start to write, its such a bummer. Nobody lets me set the table as i get it all mixed up. how are you supposed to work out which hand to hold a kinfe in when it feels the same in bothwhat

SISTER FROM ANOTHER FAMILY!!!

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:48 AM
1. Someone who will watch the game with them, instead of ***** about it.
2. Let's him drive in bed, but still keeps it interesting.
3. Who can cook edible food, if you can master meat and potatoes, you are usually good.
4. Someone who can keep it interesting outside of the bedroom too, but doesn't expect you to read their mind.

HONESTLY- I'm not even sure I have any of those qualities mastered.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:41 AM
I am very bored and I am looking for a good Chess partner or someone to make out with b/c I am a helluva kisser.blushing

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 08:39 AM
He doesn't want to stop kissing you goodbye, even though he has to be somewhere important.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:59 PM

Back in the 20's maybe. Women were expected to be idiots who only knew how to cook and pop out kids. That is why they were not allowed to vote. Men considered them to be stupid.

Further back, any woman who would speak out and be too opinionated was executed by the church.

Women who talked back to their husbands were forced to wear a torture device over their face that prevented them from speaking.

Today, if a man thinks a woman should not have any opinions, he is probably an insecure macho creep.

An outspoken woman will sometimes scare a man away, but only a man who is not as intelligent or strong as her.

How's that for an opinion. laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

I like you very much. pitchfork

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:58 PM

Don't let anyone make you feel like your thoughts don't matter.. Don't act in an arrogant way you'll regret when you look back.. Not a full circle piece of advice but something I've learned as I've gotten older and looked back...

Thanks, I don't think I have really thought about every thing that pops out of the old 'motor mouth' in quite a while. Maybe I should start.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25