Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 06:09 PM
yay >>>>>>>>>Machine Gun<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< just for those cold, lonely nights when you need to rampage!

NEXT SONG

"And when I knew I had to face another day. Lord, _______________."

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 05:58 PM
Honestly, I have no clue b/c my taste in men gets me in trouble.

I know he can't smoke, no drugs, not overty religious or political and needs to worship me.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 05:56 PM

because when I fall in love, I fall hard and worship the ground they walk on...then they stomp on my face.

I'm staying single till someone worships me for a change.

I feel ya, Shayna. I'm still an old fashioned gal in a lot of ways and although I don't worship the ground they walk on, I somehow end up spoiling them rotten and after a while, anyone would take that kind of attention for granted ...

I'm learning, though and I haven't given up hope. I know there must be some nice one-woman men out there from my generation; someone who knows my favorite color (or even what color my eyes are) and other details that's more than a friend. flowerforyou

Or am I just a hopeless dreamer?

I guess we're both a couple of hopeless dreamers b/c I'm still crossing my fingers for that one too!

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 05:54 PM

I was married to a bad kisser ... it sure was fun giving him lessons! Bad kissers can become good ones, if they're willing. blushing

But someone who won't kiss? Or someone who thinks that the only thing to kissing is shoving his tongue down my throat as far as possible? I'll pass.noway

I drew that boy a crayon map and he would just go right back to his old routine. I don't want to get into it, but that was par for the course in our marriage.

My perfect kiss requires slow burn with lips, a little tongue NOT saliva. Can't stand a sloppy kisser.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:42 AM
NOPE, You get a consellation prize! A VIRTUAL SOUND! <<<<<ONE HAND CLAPPING>>>>>>

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:30 AM

I've noticed a number of women are attracted to bad boys.
They know their bad, and eventually get burned.
Many women become their emotional, mental, and physical puppets.
Eventually the strings are cut, and their left crying the blues.

too true my dear. Many of them believe that 'the love of a good woman will change them'. People don't change unless they want too. Love isn't gonna change a bad boy without a restraining order and a can of Raid.

That doesn't change them.... they only find more easy, and willing victims. Although, there are also a number of bad girls....laugh
There are also a lot of women with emotional baggage, because of bad boys. When they meet a nice guy they don't know how to treat him.
Nice guys normally do finish last either way.....smokin

This is an equal opportunity issue. Nice guys are too busy looking for hot girls instead of utilizing the supply of non-insanity inducing women out there.

Nice girls are stuck hoping Bad boys will wise up.

vicious circle of stupid

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:18 AM
NEW LYRICS:

"A malatto, an albino, a mosquito, __ ___________"

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:16 AM

Here I go again.........smokin

YAY! You win A VIRTUAL SUGAR <<<<<bag of sugar>>>>> Just kidding! <<<<<kiss>>>>>

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:14 AM
I'm a good kisser. I was married to a man who really was bad at it...should have been a clue to my future divorced state.

Anywho If I find another fella, he better know how to lock them lips.
lol...I sound like Calamity Jane!

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:11 AM

I've noticed a number of women are attracted to bad boys.
They know their bad, and eventually get burned.
Many women become their emotional, mental, and physical puppets.
Eventually the strings are cut, and their left crying the blues.

too true my dear. Many of them believe that 'the love of a good woman will change them'. People don't change unless they want too. Love isn't gonna change a bad boy without a restraining order and a can of Raid.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:06 AM

I will survive?

NOPE, but you get a consellation prize! A VIRTUAL HUG! <<<<<hug>>>>>>

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:04 AM
Bruce Springsteen - Pink Cadillac

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 02:00 AM
"and I made up my mind...I ain't wasting no more time...so__________"

Complete the lyrics and name the band for extra awesome points!

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 01:58 AM
I think she is a very astute business woman. I'm not a club person, but if I were in a club, would dance to it. Or in my case, sip a margarita and jiggle in my seat.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 01:53 AM
because when I fall in love, I fall hard and worship the ground they walk on...then they stomp on my face.

I'm staying single till someone worships me for a change.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 07/04/11 01:47 AM
blah blah blah. I don't know about all this jibber-jabber, but I do know one thing...

Chazster, Krupa and Totage have all been nice to me, even when I am being crappy.

I'll vouch for them.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 07/03/11 06:28 PM
As I once heard a Comedian once say.

Nice Guys are gonna taper off to normal and have potential.

A***oles are A***holes FOREVER.

So bring it on nice guys!

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:36 PM
NICE GUYS --Wonderful men we all dream of that are found by heinous ******* who fool them into believing they are NICE GIRLS.

This inevitably ends them into a marriage or relationship that includes a child and the veritable sucking of all their hard earned money, self-respect, and kindness when they discover the ******* true nature.

For the child's sake, this wonderful NICE GUY will take the abuse for a few years, until the child is old enough to understand dad is unhappy, even though they don't like it much. NICE GUY will become BITTER DIVORCED/NEWLY SINGLE GUY.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:13 PM

I dont have a forum titled 'intimacy'

this is as close as I could get,,,

I meant the Intimacy/Sex Forum.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:12 PM
I did that once, I just don't have the emotional fortitude to boink indiscriminately.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25