Sun 03/20/11 07:17 PM
Play with all that pretty hair.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:09 AM

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 03/20/11 12:04 AM

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:43 PM

LOL...So you want an old fighter? With fighters it is had to turn off the urge to fight...

Not necessarily, but a guy with a similar attitude. I'd like to feel like the woman in the relationship.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:39 PM
I stepped onto the cool grass, it welcomed me like love.
The child could see me, but the father prayed to above.

He was so innocent, he did not understand.
The boy did not know his father's death was at hand.

No young ones, were the first rules written to say.
We must multiply our livestock in the old one's ways.

I took control of the boy's mind and he could not see or think.
I approached the father, who was to be my meal and my drink.

The father then saw me, as I walked into his path
He turned and gave me a grin, ready for the blood bath.

I was there next to him; he was locked in my feral grip.
I sank my fangs into his jugular and I felt his blood drip.

The man fell limp in my arms, as I felt his heart stop.
I laid the man on the ground and lifted a headstone of rock.

His skull collapsed when the stone fell from my hands.
I had cleaned up my mess, and then looked around at the land.

The boy still stood next to his dead parent in a daze.
I could feel the spell slipping, but his mind was still a maze.

I knelt before him and looked into his beautiful eyes.
I knelt before him and I carefully reached into his mind.

I made him remember every false deception I said.
He ran away and when he came back, his father was dead.

The boy sat next to the body, ready to tell those lies.
He sat there rocking his body and tears in his eyes.

He never saw me walk away and meld into the dark.
It was time to dig up old friends; it was a start.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:25 PM
Sorry I took so long, Thanks!

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:24 PM
This is awesome. Your form was really good.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:23 PM
wow, I feel all hopefull and gooey inside. lol

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:20 PM
simple but very nice.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:19 PM
Is this about early spring? It really makes me think of those wonderful mornings.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:17 PM
Has your friend read this? Its really beautiful and encouraging. In fact, I will even say thanks.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:10 PM

Has anyone actually met anyone offline? I have a few war stories I could share alone. How about you?

Do like I do. Use the photo only as a confirmation whether or not you are dealing with a male or a female first. You never know...watch what they write to further confirm you are dealing with a female. Everything else beyond that point cannot be confirmed until meeting with with her in a person.

What you do is..show up at a spot you both agreed upon and instead of waiting for her at the spot, go a little farther away and wait until she shows up and watch her with binoculars.
If she isn't anything like her picture or described herself, then don't attempt to make a contact, just stay away until she gives up and leaves. :wink: drinker

I had that happen...it was so rude! Why couldn't he just call my cell and say, "Hey, I don't think this is going to work."

Real kicker was I didn't know why he left? I never lied about my looks, guess he was kidding himself about liking chubby chicks. I have had that happen before. Saying one thing and the reality are two different animals.

That's different though..if you don't lie about your appearance then you got nothing to be afraid of.

I guess you are right if they were lying to you, but still sucks to be stood up.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:09 PM

Dream all you want, but be careful what you wish for...you just might get it. Think about John Wayne in all his movies... I do not remember him ever settling down with one girl, he was always on the move or in fights...some kind of trouble. Not to mention his drunken stages and everything else...lol. I grew up idolizing him but you have to pick and choose which qualities you want to remember...

Okay, specifically John Thornton in the Quiet Man, my favorite movie.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:07 PM

Last weekend, I tried something new. With out looking at the Karaoke book, I opened it up and pointed. Which ever song I pointed at, I would sing that night no matter if I knew it or not. I did not know this song, but it worked for me! It was "Aces High" by Iron Maiden. Good times!

That's awesome I gotta try that. It's a little frustrating over here though. I had to move out to the country and there are no kareoke places nearby.

Sidenote: My niece is a soloist in her school Choir and its been really nice helping her practice.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 11:03 PM

Has anyone actually met anyone offline? I have a few war stories I could share alone. How about you?

Do like I do. Use the photo only as a confirmation whether or not you are dealing with a male or a female first. You never know...watch what they write to further confirm you are dealing with a female. Everything else beyond that point cannot be confirmed until meeting with with her in a person.

What you do is..show up at a spot you both agreed upon and instead of waiting for her at the spot, go a little farther away and wait until she shows up and watch her with binoculars.
If she isn't anything like her picture or described herself, then don't attempt to make a contact, just stay away until she gives up and leaves. :wink: drinker

I had that happen...it was so rude! Why couldn't he just call my cell and say, "Hey, I don't think this is going to work."

Real kicker was I didn't know why he left? I never lied about my looks, guess he was kidding himself about liking chubby chicks. I have had that happen before. Saying one thing and the reality are two different animals.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:59 PM

The John Wayne guys are out there, but they have every damsel in distress throwing themselves at them that they do not need to be looking I guess...lol

I know...but I can dream can't I.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:48 PM

love me a buttar roll right next to my jelly roll gumdrop

g'nite shay - I is FINALLY tired

nite chicky, its gonna be a long one for me b/c my meds got me all messed up.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:47 PM

What about someone with a Woody factor? Just to be clear, I mean the cowboy from Toy Story, perverts. :tongue:

Funny 'Tom Hanks' type guys are definitely in my category.

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:29 PM
I know this is a Japanese contest that probably won't be restarted for quiet a while, but I have to say i loved watching it on G4.

I have nothing but admiration for the crazy people who train and compete in these tournaments.

I watched the American version and was very dissapointed because in the Japanese version all the contestants seemed to root for each other and were giving advice to the new guys. Not so with the Americans, a lot of them act like cocky jerks.

Have you seen this competition? Would you ever compete?

Shayna1978's photo
Sat 03/19/11 10:20 PM

It's for the facebook fans! This showed how it all started!

Actually most of this movie is horse-pocky according to the founders of Facebook. That's why the blurb says 'loosely based on a true story'.

Why even bother? BOOORRRING!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25