Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:49 PM
oooh! burn! A first date no-no. Why doesn't he just leave now, so you can enjoy the movie?

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:48 PM
I was fighting 'the man'.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:47 PM
You should know that ALL WOMEN are crazy. I'm of the same species and recognize our fatal flaw: we are nucking futs.

If you know yourself, then you know how women are. If you have a friend that acts a certain way--You can almost guarantee there is a gay/lesbian version of them somewhere.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:43 PM
My papers have been finalized!! Now I don't have to pretend to be nice to that little bastard anymore!

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 04/13/11 11:38 PM
Living in the barren wasteland of non-kareokeness, I have discovered an online kareoke that has battles based on in-tune scores. I have to say the selection may be limited, but it is tons of fun.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 04/13/11 11:31 PM
The Walk by Sawyer Brown has always reminded me of my father.

Duvet by BOA reminded me of my Brother.

And you don't seem to understand.
A shame, you seemed an honest man.
And all those fears you old so dear.
will turn and whisper in your ear.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:07 PM

Fire Woman, The Cult

Oh God I think I love you and I am totally not gay. lol!

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 04/07/11 06:03 PM
Not no, but HELL NO!

I have a friend Claire, and she is married. I am friends with her husband, I like him and he is an awesome guy, but I am only around him when she is present.

I will talk to him on the phone a total of 3 minutes at any one time and it strictly involves Claire. I will never visit when she is not home.

I love my friend and I know my own human nature. If you put temptation in your path, even if you never initially considered it, its still hanging there between you.

I have a younger friend who is engaged. Sara is much more open minded and actually asked me to keep her fiance Adam company one day when she had to drive to Houston. I understand she doesn't see me as competition and I am not interested in 19 year old boys, but I told her admantly no.

I don't want my friendships to suffer because of paranoia. I was taught to respect that connection because my own mother pickled her own marriage and friendships with jealousy and suspicion.

Some of the ugliest personality traits of women are paranoid delusions about friends and lovers. Others still are friends not being smart enough to recognize that their friends could have that problem.

Basically...Chicks are Nuckin Futs and I wouldn't tempt fate.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:46 PM
Just get you all drunk honey and blame it on the tequila.

Also, have to considered two guys and you. Talk about being worshipped! No jealousy issues unless its on his side.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:42 PM
too many to count.

All time favorite...Heart.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 04/07/11 05:41 PM
You know its happened to you. You are driving to work, or to class, or just to fill that 3am ice cream craving...and BAM! You hear that song you just can't ignore.

You have the CD at home, the mixed version pirated on your Ipod, and even though you have heard it a thousand times... when the radio randomly plays this song, you crank it, yell the lyrics, dance in your seat, and alternate air guitar or drums with the steering wheel.

You certainly don't hear it, but eventually you notice little red and blue flashy lights in your mirror and you look down at your speedometer...87 mpg.

WHAT is your DRIVING SONG, and do you have a story?

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 04/05/11 06:52 PM
I have a confusing conundrum. I personally am a fat lady who doesn't like fat men. Talk about narrowing my field of play!

On the flip side, a lot of fat men don't care for me either. Most of them settle with big girls because they think they can't find anything else.

Don't fret big guys, just as I have found men who are man enough for me, you will find that svelt little woman for you.smitten

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 04/05/11 12:35 AM
I'm all for it because my first marriage is making for a pain in the butt divorce.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:52 AM

Honestly, I really don't think it really matters. Dead is Dead.

i tend not to morn the death, but celebrate there life,be glad they lived,when you gone, you gone,an none of us knows what comes after,altho i thyink i on the right side,

I know, right?

When I was a little kid (a little atheist kid, alone in a world of theists) I was totally baffled by the behavior of adult theists at funerals.

If you really believe in an immortal soul, afterlife, preservation of memories and experiences, salvation, heaven, etc etc....

Then whats the big ****ing deal with death?????

So your loved on has left their body, gone somewhere else, and you are going to join them in a few decades and spend eternity together. And now they free from the pain of life. Sounds like a pretty good deal, to me. This is a cause for celebration, not sadness. So why do some theists lament so?

But for us no-afterlife type atheists - we have lost them forever. Forever. They live only in our memories and the consequences of their actions. They are dead to us forever. And yet atheists seem to be more accepting of the reality of death than theists are.

I think theists secretly, deep inside, know the truth that there is no afterlife - or secretly fear that it might be true. Their beliefs encourage denial, both intellectually and emotionally. Since they never emotionally embrace and accept the reality of death, facing the death of their loved ones is harder - the fear that they are dead forever creeps through the cracks of their denial, making the death of their loved ones even more painful.

I completely understand. My father died recently, and as much as I feel the loss, my brother is turning everything into some kind of memorial. One of the things is that he sets his watch to Dad's time of death.

The most disturbing is that he had a heart attack last week and he believes it was my Dad from heaven telling him to take better care of himself. Sure he stopped eating processed meats, but this is a little much.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:33 AM
On behalf of the Giraffe Nation, I am highly offended. I'll see you in court. WE ARE NOT ANOREXIC!

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:29 AM
My super fluffy hugs and sense of humor.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:56 PM

Rick Ashley - Never Gonna Give You Up. aka RickRoll'D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Wow...the sad part is...im still attracted to clean cut red heads... creepy.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:41 AM

I think then NOW a-DAYS,,your a passing Breed,,,as I feel so much different as to the ladies I have met,,,,,THEY,,,,DIS-LIKE THAT,,as
I have always been that.....:cry: lessons learned as to feeling love and romance is also,,,A THING of the past...:heart:

But,,,whoa I likes the way you'e think,,,,,:angel: :wink:

I'll take that as a definite compliment.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 03/30/11 09:38 AM

My type is one that breathes.

yeah .. but u could have added .."warm blooded'!!!

That may not be a requirement for her.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:07 PM
'no longer on this earth' is one I commonly use b/c the dead in question is certainly not out ordering a daquiri.

Honestly, I really don't think it really matters. Dead is Dead.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25