Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 11:44 PM

have no idea and iwouldnt care as long as we had fun.:wink:

MARGARITA NIGHT!!!

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 11:41 PM
Edited by Shayna1978 on Mon 03/21/11 11:42 PM

As long as she didn't mind me cleaning up the clutter and organizing things, it could work. I mean, in the begining it would not be an issue, but as the relationship deeped and we moved in together, then I would have to keep things somewhat organized and orderly.

but what if she didn't really want you to touch her stuff - not clothes, but electronics and related equipment, cds, cables, peripherals, etc

By jove, she's got it! I have a systematic madness and I guess I'm OCD in that way.

I had a previous BF who moved some binders into his storage unit, when we lived together. It was the chronology of all of my artwork from the time I was 9 years old, some of it very delicate and could have been damaged by being in a humid storage.

I came unglued because I couldn't find it, and started crying. He told me I was stupid, I told him we were over.

OTHER SCENARIO - Would a man make room (section of the house) for such madness?

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 06:13 PM
his profile says he likes 'big boobs', so I'm going with 'guy'. But it could be a girl.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 06:08 PM
If you were a very neat and organized person, but you met the right gal. This gal is wonderful, but she is artistically inclined and a clutter-bug. Not a nasty/dirty type of person. She just has a lot of stuff unorganized.

Would you learn to deal with it? Or drop her back into the sea and look for another fish?

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 06:04 PM
braid his beard

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 05:59 PM
How about obscenely funny and perverted? Or Obscenely honest about what you want?

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:34 AM

I had assault charges put against me because I cracked his windpipe while choking him.
noway Yikes!!

I was a little angry.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:31 AM

50 First Dates

"Sharks are like dogs, they only bite when you touch their private parts."

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:27 AM
Its really a healthly lifestyle versus a personal health issues question.

I had bone surgery in my feet when i was 15, so i can't handle odd terrains. If I could, I would definitely go for nature walks because its so relaxing and healthy.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:24 AM

I can walk but no run.., happy

Thats not a bad thing. Before I got sick, I could walk 2 miles in an hour. Even with my big ole butt.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:13 AM
I understand your situation. I wish I could have been there to tear that guy up with you.

I had a boyfriend when i was 20 and sister was 18, he used me to get my sister's virginity.

I had assault charges put against me because I cracked his windpipe while choking him.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:09 AM
two balls at once might be what he is more used to dodging. lol

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:08 AM
I don't know how cool it is right now, but I hope they get their reactors under contol so I can visit when they rebuild.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:05 AM
Give him a big hug and make a play date with his son and my disabled sister.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:03 AM

honesty (don't rage all over me, just ignore me if this offends you):

you need to have something that separates you from other girls instead of relying on dumb chance/circumstance/looks to carry you through if you want a guy that's worth a long run with (as many single girls do indeed rely on in my experience: many guys will stick with a girl out of how things just end up after the initial attraction of the aforementioned criteria. Many girlfriends of mine (friends who are girls who share with me their evil tactics of getting the best guys or competing with other girls) for instance don't vary much in terms of being competitive and somewhat malicious instead of striving to become beautiful souls. They tend to be wrapped up in the material world/self centered and they have schemes in which anything they do that may appear to be altruistic or truly caring are really actually contrivances to end up with selfish ends. This causes them to appear somewhat the same in the eyes of guys. So the guy ends up simply picking the best looking one out of the bunch or basing his decision on something else other than the special real true love he might feel for someone he sees something exceptional in)

if he sees something unique/special and beautiful in you (possibly character wise) that's going to be the likely thing to make him see past ANYTHING for the diamond he sees in you

THEN AGAIN:

There are SO MANY types of people out there now, you actually probably won't have any problem at all as long as you don't confine your hunting grounds

No offense, but the reason women rely on dumb chance is because having a plan makes a person the kind of coniver I wouldn't want to know and certainly has characteristics I wouldn't want to have.

Life is a chance, living is a risk, and anything else is imaginary bull.

Sleepless, just be upfront. The right man won't give a happy horse-pocky if you are a mom. Mom's have a life too and sometimes you have to date a few douches to find the right one. Just like any lady.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:55 AM
Give him a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints.

Shayna1978's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:52 AM
Insecurities like that can cause people to miss out on possibly finding love.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:23 PM
if there will be future dates. May I suggest having a convenient plank of wood in your garage.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:21 PM
I definitely agree. Welcome to Bumf*ck, Louisiana, population: me.

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:19 PM
blah blah blah. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25