Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Sun 07/03/11 03:05 PM
that's a big description for touching each other til neither of you can stand it any more, and THEN you orgasm.

Shouldn't this topic be in Intimacy?

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:41 PM

want me to go kick his azz for you

Thats sweet of you to offer, but I really don't want to hurt him...

Believe it or not I just tell them the truth. THE EXACT TRUTH about what I am not interested in. Get specific, that you aren't attracted to a guy like him, that you will NEVER be interested EVER.

GUYS LIKE THAT...will never think well of you no matter what you tell them.

PERSONAL MOTTO - You're only an a**hole if you don't do what they want.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 07/01/11 08:31 PM

Isn't that mostly what these site or for? No offense but I like making friends, but I don't come on a dating site to find them. It's best to not be impatience, drool be very careful and love will come your way.:heart:

I was mostly just ranting at the people who were on here for all of five seconds and post about 'looking for love' like some kind of ad agency.

As far as friends are concerned. I'm a little limited by my location. I live in a small town, stuck in a state that requires a love of pepper hot mud bugs, swamp pop, and crappy diction.

So I value the connections I've had online that don't require 'sex' talk or 'love crap'.

For instance: Anyone play chess?

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 07/01/11 11:29 AM
Why is everyone so desperate for the love connection? Why can't someone for once say, "Hey, looking for good friends who like..."?

It would just be nice if someone would actually be looking for common ground first, instead of "please love me because I need to f*** bad and/or get a green card".

ESPECIALLY, the ones who have only been here five seconds.

Okay....my disdain has been drained, time for some optimistic thoughts.

I love you all, now that you all have love, go find someone you like and get along with.

:)

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 07/01/11 03:30 AM

EXCELLENT!

I truly apprecieate your work on many levels. I too, do fantasy art figure form. You shade very well. You got excellent form. I really like your stuff cause the feel is very similar to my own.

Did you teach yourself?

Yes, I did. I love your work as well, it is very beautiful.

This one was right out of my nightmares...

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 06/30/11 01:21 AM
Thanks Toty!

Here comes another!

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 06/30/11 01:04 AM
I just hope its not because of my sense of humor.

Example: Today I was thinking it would be a great promo for kids to go online and decide if Ronald McDonald should go to jail. Then kids get free DVD mini-sodes of him in prison pumping iron with a tatoo of the Hamburglar on his arm. Further episodes would allow kids to vote if he should shiv Grimmace or get on the warden's good side.

Then I think that there should be a program to make our enemies in the middle-east eat our crappy fast food, and send them xbox 360 with Twisted Metal games. Less than a month later, they will be horribly fat, lazy people and bomb themselves for being infidels.

Then I think there should be a violent video game that allows you to be a terrorist and that would be a great prevention method because it would make american kids really fricking paranoid about others motives. "Why are you buying gum and orange juice? Are you making a bomb? Who do you work for Mom!?"
--

This is the crap that rambles through my head in just a few minutes time. All of it funny to me and not actually serious. I think if I had ambition I would be dangerous.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 06/30/11 12:45 AM
"That's all we need a Druish Princess."

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 11:10 PM
I can definitely see that as a problem. Thanks Chazster.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 11:01 PM

In that situation, yes. You're actually quite beautiful from what I can see in your pics. Don't put yourself down just because you feel uncomfortable about your weight.

Highlight the POSITIVE things about you, the things you like and are comfortable with.

I wish you much success in reaching your goals, as long as they are realistic and healthy. I hope that you learn to be happy with yourself regardless of where you're at weight wise.

Thanks totage, you really boosted my confidence. I'll definitely take your advice to heart.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:59 PM

If your doing it for laughs and
the guys aren't laughing,
well..you know.

...actually I don't know...

1 im not funny
2 they have not sense of humor
3 fat is not funny

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:45 PM
I draw it on paper, i SCAN IT, I Ink it and BOOYAH!

more to come...

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:33 PM
I am a very overweight woman. I work out daily now and take care of myself. However, I'm still a little uncomfortable in public.

When I meet a guy and he starts flirting with me, I will make a fat joke about myself to make me feel more comfortable. I have done stand-up before and when i can make people laugh, I feel better.

Out of guys I flirt with, I get no laughs...is it a bad idea to try and make light of myself?

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:14 PM
I think my profile classifies me as human. So I figure I'm off to a good start, unless I offend some hot alien.

Honestly, its a crap shoot. There are no guarantees in life, and if there were, I doubt it would be on a free, friendly dating site - that also is the point.

Most people are semi-intelligent enough to understand that if they are serious about finding someone, it is pointless to lie. We all invest time in knowing a person, even if it is just a friend. Peeling back each others layers is what 'Mingling' is all about.

You are wasting time wondering if someone is lying--stop wiggling your toes in the water and just jump in...and good luck.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:04 PM

We're so screwed when that day cums.

lol

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:02 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that. We are a melting pot here.

I'm more afraid an asian guy wouldn't be into me because I'm not asian. I had a Korean friend whose family was super strict and frowned on her dating outside her race.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:57 PM

why lesbian r so crazy at times meaning easy to get jealous love to fight and non socialize with other companion,

so you are saying, all women are lesbians? slaphead i wish i had known this years ago!

Poor guy clueless as ever, but I will let you know that they can't all be lesbian because vagina is not made of chocolate yet- of course, neither is penis.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:55 PM
I think my problem is that I don't hide ANYTHING and, since most people feel like they have to ease people into their lives, it scares the living hell out of them.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:53 PM
FAN-****-ING-TASTIC!

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 06/29/11 09:51 PM
I got my laser rifle and ear buns ready. All I have to do now is find Han Solo's sexy ***.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25