Fri 03/11/11 11:15 PM
pSST! Indian Princess.....I think he likes you.shades

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:13 PM
MY KITTY DID IT!

BAD HEIDI!

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:06 PM

Actions without faith is dead. What do your actions say about your faith? Do they show you have trust in God? Do they show you have no trust in God? That is why actions are important, for they show what you truly put faith into. Who's to say who/what a decent person is? Who's the judge of that?

This statement seems indicative of someone who thinks that you must believe in God to be a good person. I know this is not the case. There are many good people in this world who do not believe what you believe.

If I were to go by the philosophy of the Bible and God's word. You would stand to be one of the more heinous perpetrators who violate his teachings of tolerance and love.

Jesus wanted his followers to go forth and share his teachings, not beat people over the head with fear-based epitaphs. He wanted to bring an era of kindness and understanding, not control the thoughts of every human being.

You living in fear everyday that you will go to Hell is not what your savior would want for his children. Nor would he want you to hurt others with those fears.

Show tolerance, and people will be tolerant.
Show understanding, and people will be understanding.
Show kindness, love, respect and you will find that people will
listen and give you the same.

Why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, and not notice the beam which is in your own eye? Matthew 7:3

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:40 PM
HUBBA HUBBA

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:35 PM

Ya ever notice? In anime the characters get maimed, bloodied, and even killed.

In american cartoons they never even get hurt! There's a bunch of stupid humorless gags and then evreyone goes home for cake and ice cream.

Why not make a great cartoon where there is lots of fights,love,and sometimes death. Like the japanese cartoons

One of the few was the GI Joe movie with the alien spores. Damn sensitive 90s.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:27 PM

forget the magic 8 ball.... fortune cookies are the way to go! mine said that 'a thrilling time is in your immediate future'. i'm on pins and needles!!

Hey don't mock the cookies! I was dining with a friend and we were laughing about a joke I told. Then he cracked his fortune cookie. It read, "You may be laughing now, but wait til you get home."

Sure enough, his sister was waiting at his house and I didn't get laid that night.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:19 PM

I am going to give this a shot this weekend, ill let ya know how it goes. (pun intended)

Coolness, I'm on pins and needles now!

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:18 PM
Love their music. I don't know why, but I get kind of ...excited.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:14 PM
I might have been born in 78, but I love their music. Jimmy Page is a God.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:12 PM
I'd settle for a sandwich picnic in the park if the guy sets it up nice and goes to the trouble of asking me how I like my sandwich.

"Do you like dill pickles?"

"Of course?"

wait...that sounded dirty.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 10:03 PM
Virginity is only as important as you make it out to be. Personally, I was 20: a little pain, a little blood, no big deal.

However, I was also the victim of a 'Virgin Killer'. He dumped me not long after. He made it a point of getting chicks who hadn't had much experience or no experience-- he likes being first.

A lot of guys out there chase the girl 'who never gives', just to get it, not b/c they care about the girl.

Also, a lot of virgins are very clingy to their firsts, and that can get old quick for a guy. They end up cheating or dumping, either way the girl smothers them til they find someone more realistic.

One thing I do know for sure, it almost always hurts a little the first time. And with the right partner, all the other times can be awesome.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:49 PM

forget guys...I WANT YOUR MINI COOPER!!!

wait...that sounded dirty.

would you take me for a ride :wink:

Absolutely, if I weren't several states away. I love it when I can put the top down.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:44 PM
Edited by Shayna1978 on Fri 03/11/11 09:45 PM
Marriage and Love are not exclusive for damn sure.

Marriage is just another expression of love. Like when you get a house together or decide to celebrate the day you both got HIV tested.

Its basically saying, "I love you enough to put up with your silly a** for the rest of our lives."

When love is gone, the marriage isn't worth much anymore, but people make such a big deal out of the commitment that they will keep looking for love, but try to make the marriage work.

Pure Idiocy.

P.S. Sex is a side effect--A really fun one.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:33 PM

5'10 size 10

That's actually decent proportion to your height, you are lucky.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:46 AM
I think I understand. Those types who claim to not believe in religion or God, but in re-connecting with the earth and wavelenghths almost in a religious feverent-type manor.

I'm into Holistic Medicine, but honestly, any system of thought that requires over-zealous attention seems like a waste of my time.

I met a lady like that once. She believed that when we dream, we communicate to others telepathically. Because I had a dream about an oscar meyer hot dog truck, did that mean I was gonna recieve a title for a new vehicle filled with hot dogs?

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:32 AM
I don't know about that Tex. When my mom's daschund is breeding, we have to force feed our male because he will starve himself following her around. Poor guy loses 2Lbs everytime she goes in heat.

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:27 AM

I always say that...but I am 5' 1" and have a size 9 foot....people usually don't believe me when they hear me say what size shoe I wear.flowerforyou

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm 5.2' and my shoe size is 11W...

Shayna1978's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:12 AM
Edited by Shayna1978 on Fri 03/11/11 06:14 AM
Hate is a strong word. I would say they love me because I am family, but they dislike the person I am. It is very different from them.

I'm not racist, not homophobic and I don't like the being around that behavior either. I tolerate it from them because I do love my family. I don't smoke or drink and I tend to mind my own business. I don't get so bored I make up drama and bull-pocky for entertainment.

Most of all I HATE LIARS. They have a tendency to exaggerate and talk on people's backs, so I go to the actual person and confront the other with the truth. Then they back-track like a crawfish heading for the boiling pot. They apologize and say they 'didn't mean it like that'.

They make up and everything is fine. We all love each other again. Then, a day later, they both look at me like I am the enemy for stirring up trouble.

It's like being backhanded by Moe (3 Stooges). You think its over, but the other side of the hand is swinging back and then it hits on the top of your head too.

SICK, STRANGE, SCARY

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:58 PM

Now you better delete this thread because if someone in your life turns up dead and you have two missing fingers...it could be used as evidence against you. laugh laugh laugh

It's a good thing I have all my fingers and toes!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25