Community > Posts By > Shayna1978

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:54 PM

Sex is totally UNDERRATED! Just sayin... it should be more of a priority than some people make it. I believe it is absolutely essential to have plenty of sexual activity in order to keep a relationship strong.

Spoken like a true sexy red.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:26 PM
Thanks!

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:17 PM

I like being able to run amok in my underwear.
:banana:

FINALLY! Someone speaking my language. NAKEE TIME!!

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:14 PM
Edited by Shayna1978 on Thu 03/10/11 08:15 PM
20 years old with my first serious bf. It was rape....I raped HIM.

Good Advice: Don't wait til you are 20.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:11 PM
You are men. Its not that hard to get you guys over and snoring into your pillow with a smile on your face.

From my point of view...not overrated with the right person. I'm not talking love either...I mean someone with skills.

What's overrated are big penises. In all honesty, I have had a better time with smaller guys because they had more skills to offer.

A lot of guys who are 'gifted' usually are one-trick ponies who don't think they have to know anything else. When they talk about their penis size...RUN!

If you are into girls, the same theory applies to the really pretty, high-maintenance chicks. A lot of them figure you should be honored to be having sex with them, so they shouldn't have to put in any effort either.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:03 PM

wow. i hope this is a hypothetical. sad to hear a family so torn apart and i hope that someone here can offer encouraging advice. flowerforyou

^this...I can't imagine my family saying anything of the sort you mentioned!

Unfortunately, it is not hypothetical. Honestly, when you hear it from the big brother you always felt closest to, you wish you didn't exist because then it wouldn't be real.

Things is my condition is viral, makes me tired, the drugs drain me constantly, and flare ups are periodic and unpredictable. Each time I am in a hospital for up to 5 days at a time. The doctors say I can look forward to this roughly 6 times a year.

I can do temp work, but no one is going to hire permanent someone who can't give notice when they have to rush to the hospital at random times and then miss over a month's time each year.

I don't know what to do.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:54 PM
I know there are no stupid questions, just stupid people who don't bother asking.

I still feel a little ignorant, but what they hell is 'woo'?

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:50 PM
Thank you! I do not deserve to walk in your dojo, but you did me a great service to the God of Curiosity.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:40 PM
Edited by Shayna1978 on Thu 03/10/11 07:40 PM
forget guys...I WANT YOUR MINI COOPER!!!

wait...that sounded dirty.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:37 PM
What would you do if you were told that you are disabled and told not to work and apply for Social Security?

You are told that the process may take more than a year. You have nowhere to turn to but back to the bosom of your family because you have no way to support yourself.

HOWEVER, said family has told you that they have room and will help, but they don't want you there. They don't like you as a person and wished you wouldn't even visit.

How would you deal? Would you go back to work against medical advice just to avoid being around people who hate you?

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:16 AM

The standard answer is "god works in mysterious ways". Not very helpful, is it?

I've been hearing from people about the suffering they have had to endure in recent times. I fell bad for all of you. My problems pale in comparison.

Understatement of the year my friend. I can understand how it does put things into perspective. I have to remember that my situation could always be worse. It sounds trite, but it does help me pick up and keep going.

Shayna1978's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:09 AM

Baseball... MLB playoffs are about all I can stand to watch. 9 innings (or more) of watching no more than 3 active people at any given time gets boring after about 15 minutes...

Its nice to know you suck on two levels:

1 you don't like America's original game.
2 You can't read well b/c this thread is for people who miss watching, not jerks who wanna criticize.

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 03/09/11 08:11 PM
Can a person shoot a handgun with one hand, if the last two fingers are missing from that hand?

For the purposes of the excercise we will say the gun is a Beretta 96 Inox Semi-Auto Pistol. 49SW caliber bullets with roughly 36 oz in weight w/full clip.

If so, is this a dexterity and hand strength skill that would need to be learned first? and what could a person do to accomplish this?

Shayna1978's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:50 PM
Sorry dude, can't help ya there. I still haven't figured it out. I know what I DON'T want, but its an ongoing list that adds and subtracts.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:11 PM
yes I did. The good stuff always comes out when i have a bad day. I was evicted that week.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:44 PM
Watching baseball in the bleachers. I wish we had at least a minor league team here so i could go to a game. I'd happily sweat my a** off while having a dog & coke watching my team play. I just can't watch it on T.v. the announcers get on my nerves.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:40 PM

Jaba Shitake!
Holy soccer player mushroom? I don't grock.

Think Star Wars, Art. I'm a giant geek.

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:39 PM
Does not take care of their teeth!

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:37 PM
Long after time forgot,
the corpses that had begun to rot.

I began to blink and move me head,
from underneath this grassy bed.

Clawing and digging, I made my way up,
to what seemed to be a stone hut.

I turned to see the rotting people who slept;
I realized that I had arisen from beneath a crypt.

When I cracked the door open, it was still day.
Until the sun set, I had to hide away.

I don't know to what time I had awakened.
Only 200 years, I must be mistaken.

But the shock in my body made me realize the truth.
For my hunger was stronger that it was in my youth.

And hungry I was, so desperate for a bloody vein.
I was burning inside, it was a horrible pain.

Then & there I saw a fat rat crawling on the floor.
A tasty little morsel until I opened the crypt door.

He could not sense me, death was my smell.
He could not see me, the rodent was under my spell.

I swiped him up and sank my teeth into his boney back.
I cradled his little body to my face and savored my snack.

I held it to me, long after I had drained it's life.
The rat would have burned fast, I bled it so dry.

My senses returned as I felt the sun set.
My little rat gone through me, my hunger must be met.

I wrenched the stone door open with all the strength I had remaining.
Before me there was a man and child paying respects to a grave,
a feast at my feet just waiting...

Shayna and the Vampire
November 14, 1999

Shayna1978's photo
Tue 03/08/11 07:32 PM

I workout almost everyday

God I wish i had that kind of dicipline, and I don't even have kids. So I am really lazy.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25