Community > Posts By > indianadave4

indianadave4's photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:05 PM

That is a newsflash, Trump supporters being upset over whether someone paid their taxes ...lol.

Something I, personally, feel should happen is the DOJ should investigate every person in the house of representatives and the senate. Would be interesting to see what would be revealed. Many of the individuals pointing fingers may become humble and quiet.

In fact, I would like to see both the house and senate elected officials limited to the same term limits that the office of the president is limited to: each term is 4 years and each individual can only serve two terms.

No more professional politicians.

No more special retirement programs.
No more life time income after leaving office.
No more special insurance programs.

Let them live within the same system that those they are making laws for have to live within.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 11/08/18 03:49 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Thu 11/08/18 03:50 PM

Can he be impeached Op?

For what PROVEN reason?

Liberal and the media have thrown "Accusations" at President Trump for two years and propped up this empty investigation for 18 months.

If they had something they would have moved by now. With the nature of Washington there would have been leaks that the media would have spread far and wide.

Russiagate is nothing more than the liberals and Washington insiders, who wanted Hillary as President, trying to continuously undermine the President. They're acting as unhappy junior high school kids acting as bullies.

PROOF: no more weekly empty accusations! No more delving into the Presidents friends past of 10 to 20 years ago and insinuating connections. Many American's are now ignoring the constant revelation of new accusations because they all have turned out to be baseless: no facts. This is a political game.

Americans want proof.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 11/08/18 01:16 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Thu 11/08/18 01:21 AM
There is something that President Trump and Sen. McConnell have been doing that the news media has ignored, so far:

Working with Senator McConnell, President Trump has replaced 29 retiring judges for the United States Courts of Appeals and replaced 53 retiring judges for the United States District Courts.

This will move the federal court system from being liberal to a more conservative approach. These changes will have effects on our nation for several decades to come.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 11/06/18 10:31 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Tue 11/06/18 10:38 PM

78% Beto
21% Cruz CNN

54% Beto
46% Cruz
ABC NEWS

The voters of Texas felt otherwise. I made a post on polls a number of weeks ago. Obviously how the two above networks asked their polling questions either mislead the people or they polled people only in specific urban locations.

The above statistics are the very reason I do not trust polls: no matter who does them. The only accurate poll was the election itself. Unless, of course, the Russians stole this election as well!

I've been watching the three networks (NBC, CBS and ABC) for the results. Very obvious which side they are on. When a democrat won a house seat they all smiled. When the two senate seats were lost to the GOP they were subdued and a few seemed unhappy. In fact, on the CBS late show the host would pass out champagne every time a democrat won a seat. And the networks say they are not bias!

And they claim they are giving us unbiased news.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 11/06/18 02:29 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Tue 11/06/18 02:30 PM
Yep.

Almost 6:00pm here. Can't believe I'm pleased to see regular commercials instead of the constant barrage of political ads.

slaphead

indianadave4's photo
Tue 11/06/18 03:55 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Tue 11/06/18 03:55 AM
Vote early, vote often! glasses

indianadave4's photo
Fri 11/02/18 09:06 PM
After the crucifixion Jesus was in the tumb for three days. In western terms we think of three days and three nights. In ancient Israel (and even Israel today) a day begins at 6:00pm in the evening. An example of this is Genesis 1:5

God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Obviously this puts the crucifixion on Thursday afternoon. From the Jewish standpoint Friday night actually occurs on what we call Thursday evening.

This is not my inquiry though.

Jesus made mention of being buried for three days using Jonah as an example. The question I've wondered about is:

Why three days? Why (roughly) 72 hours? Why not 1 day (24 hours)?

indianadave4's photo
Fri 11/02/18 08:17 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Fri 11/02/18 08:20 PM
I posted this in the Over 50's area tonight:

I've been divorced for 10 years. I'm, also, 67 years old. During this 10 years I've met for coffee with a number a women and dated 3. Women accuse men of only wanting sex. One the other hand women seem to meet because the immediate goal is marriage.

I'm not saying marriage is bad but when that is the chief priority men will disappear on you ladies. Just like women disappear when they find out men only want sex. I'm at the point where I have refrained from asking anyone out because the conversation within a few dates turns to marriage.

Men should stop pushing early sex and women should stop pushing marriage early.

-----------------

Some women greatly desire the Wedding but then are later frustrated with the marriage.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 11/02/18 06:07 PM
May I make an observation and a suggestion?

I've been divorced for 10 years. I'm, also, 67 years old. During this 10 years I've met for coffee with a number a women and dated 3. Women accuse men of only wanting sex. One the other hand women seem to meet because the immediate goal is marriage.

I'm not saying marriage is bad but when that is the chief priority men will disappear on you ladies. Just like women disappear when they find out men only want sex. I'm at the point where I have refrained from asking anyone out because the conversation within a few dates turns to marriage.

Men should stop pushing early sex and women should stop pushing marriage early.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 11/02/18 01:18 AM
Am watching this farm program called AgDay that I've mentioned previously. They opened the program with a statement that China is "coming around" on the subject of trade tariff talks. There's a big meeting in South America and things are changing: slowly.

If things keep going this direction the EU will come around sometime in the near future. Much to the disappointment of the anti-Trump people. It would seem he's been using the news media's methods against themself.

Mexico, Canada and now China have come around. "Let's Make A Deal" must be frustrating to his adversaries? From how the national media reports things it will, probably, be next week before they say anything.

Let's wait and see about the EU!

indianadave4's photo
Thu 11/01/18 08:56 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Thu 11/01/18 09:19 PM

Interestingly enough, one can look in their favorite search engines news section and type in 'bomb threat', and find it is not so uncommon.

However, a person actually sending or delivering bombs, might make headlines a bit more easily.

FYI, I went directly to the web sites of NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN with nothing mentioned. I then clicked on their Search function and, again, found no news articles. The only news articles were one tv station local to me (South Bend Indiana/WNDU), one tv station in Detroit and several TV news departments and newspapers where the event happened (Traverse City, MI).

Had this been the local democratic office NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN would have had major news stories on the national news. A bias in what and how they decide to report.

I still maintain that major news companies are using, ever increasingly, artificial intelligence programs to determine what is written, how it is written and it's priority. Depending on who is doing the programming of these AI programs determines what and how something is reported. I watched a fascinating 1 hour program on PBS several months ago about news agencies replacing human writers with AI programs. The raw data is imputed and the AI program does all the rest. From what we're hearing the programmers are or have been directed to take a left of center lean.

The following is an article describing some of AI's function in the news department:

https://www.techemergence.com/automated-journalism-applications/

Again, everyone claims they are unbiased but our nations past has proven that this is near impossible. The AI program developer(s) can bury hidden subroutines that can manipulate what, how, when and if news is reported. A good example of this has been Facebook. Until congress became involved anything could be reported as "News" and it was never verified.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 11/01/18 06:13 PM
NEW YORK (AP) — CNN isn't commenting about Don Lemon's statement that white men represent the biggest terrorist threat in the country.

Lemon said that, "we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

A CNN spokeswoman said Wednesday neither Lemon nor the network would speak more about it.

Had that been a Caucasian show host CNN would have fired him.

--------------------

Michigan GOP office cleared after bomb threat

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) - A Michigan Republican Party office in Traverse City was briefly evacuated after a man carrying a sign denigrating President Donald Trump entered and made a bomb threat.

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/Michigan-GOP-office-cleared-after-bomb-threat-499279221.html?fbclid=IwAR2JO6XpkhaTpJ-Ltz9HcoG8BADt1EnMZcQ6hB_c0Bcce3hqXCqIq4Nj0ls

Interesting that when a bomb threat is made on a GOP office the major news media make no mention of it. Gives the impression that it's unimportant to them. Another reason I don't trust the national news networks for reliable news.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/31/18 08:11 PM
The apparent plot to bring down Robert Mueller by bribing women to make false sexual misconduct claims against him appears to have fallen apart, after emails revealed startling details about the conspiracy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-mueller-woman-targeted-inept-153743876.html

------------------------

Notice how fast these accusations were disproved. If it were a pro President Trump official this would have gone on for months.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 10/29/18 11:51 PM
I'll receive two or three views with female names and ages in their 20's or 30's. If I don't view them soon they deactivate their accounts. Since I'm 67 I assume these are scammers.

I've read that professional scammers use computer programs to scan for activity.When found the program automatically views or sends a "Hi". Just ignore them and look for real people, they are on here.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:13 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 10/28/18 12:14 AM
Personally I've decided to stay away from the political who/ha because it only generates division and bitterness. I would much rather discuss subjects relation to the Bible. Not that we bury or heads in the sand but to realize the battle is in Ephesians 6 rather than on NBC, CBS, ABC or CNN.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:02 AM
I put little trust in polls no matter who does them. 50 years ago the may have been more accurate but not today. I'm going to repost something I posted a few months ago. This is not my material but I find myself agreeing with it's contents:

Article quote:

Some of the doubts are about pollsters’ methods. Do they ask the right questions? Are they manipulating the wording of questions to get the responses they want? And whom did they interview? Some of the doubts are wrapped up in a mistrust of the political parties, marketers, and media giants that pay for the polls.

But it is precisely because of our respect for polling that we are disturbed by many things done in its name. When interest groups commission pollsters to ask leading questions to gather “scientific” proof that the public agrees with whatever demand they are making on government, they demean polling and mislead the public.

Polling is a tool, not a principle. The authors in this issue come neither to praise nor to bury polling. They do, however, acknowledge how important it has become in our democracy. They stress Ronald Reagan’s “trust but verify” rule.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/polling-public-opinion-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

-------------------------

I had a personal experience with a "poll" back in 1978. The Ford Pinto accident/fire happened 20 miles from where I lived. One year later a law suit was filed against Ford. One day after dinner I took a phone call and the person said this was a poll but didn't say for whom. The questions were worded in such a way that it made me seem anti-manufacturer and eventually anti-Ford. I cut the pollster short and said "you're trying to affect a possible civil trial jury" (my mother was a federal court deputy clerk and I was sensitive to this kind of game). The pollster coughed and tried to move in another direction. I told the person I resented what they were trying to do and hung up the phone.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 10/27/18 09:35 PM
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Atch.
Atch who?
Sorry, I didn't know you had a cold.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 10/25/18 01:03 AM
My president hates Clinton, Obama and a couple of others.

Obama's justice department and the Clinton election committee has been accusing President Trump of working directly with Putin to control the 2016 election with no facts to offer for the last two years. This was the real election control attempt.

The administrative policies of the last three administrations (including Obama) were seriously undermining our nation and our economy. Much of our nation is beginning to see this. A Hillary administration would have continued the economic downward spiral. The question is: why do people still support her when she would have continued taking us down economic suicide?

We should have never gotten involved in the second Iraq war or in the Syrian conflict. Why did Bush and Obama get us involved?

One could go on about Hillary's violations but we've all heard it and the Obama department of justice let he go scott free.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/24/18 04:19 PM
Whoever sent these bombs in the mail needs to be found, tried and if convicted sent to prison.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 10/22/18 07:42 PM
7,000 central Americans heading north with the intent on crossing the American boarder by force of numbers. Interesting that this is just happening 2 weeks before the election!?!? This really smells of an organized political move just like the Kavanaugh debacle. All of this happening with the effect of dividing our nation on racial and political lines. And they say republicans are racist!!!

This needs to be investigated as trying to manipulate our nations election.

Who is paying for their food and water?

According to the news buses were available. Who paid for these buses?

By force of numbers they over ran the Mexican boarder police. Who is arranging these marches? The participants claim they have no money so it can't be them.

By force of numbers they plan to enter our country. They're snubbing their noses at our immigration laws and their action is telling us how to enforce our immigration policies. If American citizens ignored American laws would we get away with it? Why do democrat's support these people ignoring our laws? Most recently Barack Obama in his Nevada speech?

If Mexico allows them through their country they should be turned back at our boarder and told let Mexico take care of them.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25