Community > Posts By > indianadave4

indianadave4's photo
Fri 07/28/17 08:37 PM
All the good women have them.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 06/08/17 08:58 PM

And since your on a roll maybe you can answer this one to.

How exactly is Trump bullying her?

Because a republican stood up to her and they're not allowed to do that.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 05/26/17 03:06 PM
Once out of high school and college the possibilities drastically reduce: much less personal interaction. Add to this marriage and divorce and trust (not desire) between genders goes down. Most people on dating sites are in the mid 20's and above and have acquired trust issues; though most deny or can't see it. Just spend time in the forums and this becomes very obvious. Unfortunately, as we all age our gender trust only reduces. Not trying to be Johnny Rain Cloud but this is reality.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 05/17/17 06:41 PM
If, as a human trait, it existed in the past then humans are capable of it today. However, there are a number of reasons it isn't given or shared so easily today.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 03/25/17 06:34 PM

The fundamental difference between the two is that fairness is subjective, while justice is objective. So, a fair settlement is one where all the parties involved are satisfied with the outcome; while a just settlement is one that meets certain criteria stipulated by a third party (for instance, the laws of the land).

"God is just not fair: Finding hope when life doesn't make sense" is a book by Jennifer Rothschild,,,,,I heard her give a sermon on it and I cant wait to pick it up. She cleverly puts a comma, between just and not,,,,so the sentence becomes

God is Just,,, not 'fair'

Her insights are truly inspiring

Let us remember that God is the creator and sustainer of everything. Whatever he chooses is his choice to make. It's the western mentality that feels the creation should have equal input or control with the creator. We have become like this because over time we've developed laws and customs that try to make everyone equal even though we may not be.

Electronics is my career: professional audio in particular. If I design and assemble an audio sound reinforcement system that doesnt function properly don't I have the right to modify or start from scratch? Our eternal creator has every right to deside what he feels is fair because he created and sustains "Everything". We should be greatful that he made a way for us to choose his way.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 03/17/17 09:21 AM
The only kind of "Strong Women" men don't like are the ones who forgot their antiperspirant before they left the house.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 02/28/17 01:06 PM
翻譯成英語。

indianadave4's photo
Wed 02/08/17 05:50 PM
Better yet, once a week (or so) I get a woman who views my profile and then deactivates her profile. Had one a few hours ago.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 01/30/17 05:52 PM
Cappuccino using French Roast.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 01/30/17 05:48 PM
On average twice a month I'll receive a message or just a "hi" from a woman. I click on her profile (usually within 24 hours) only to find out it's been deactivated or deleted. Somewhat odd.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 01/15/17 01:04 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 01/15/17 01:06 PM

I would not put my mouth on the mouth of anyone whose saliva status is questionable, sorry

however, since CPR does not require any more than rapid chest compressions, that would not in any way impact a decision to help someone who needed it,,,,

No mouth to mouth required in new CPR rules:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23884566/ns/health-heart_health/t/no-mouth-to-mouth-required-new-cpr-rules/#.WHvjAH0Vw2w

My ex-wife (retired RN) said that HIV has been found in every fluid within the human body. She also said that basic CPR does not require rescue breathing.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 01/06/17 06:08 PM
Generally I read profiles. However, if her profile starts off accusing most men of only being here to find a FWB I read no further.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 12/31/16 07:50 PM
Interesting that many of the dislikes are found in both men's and women's profiles. One that is usually only found in women's profiles is:

"I love to Laugh".

indianadave4's photo
Thu 12/01/16 07:57 PM

22.5726° N, 88.3639° E :wink: biggrin

Calcutta, India

indianadave4's photo
Thu 09/29/16 07:34 PM

Hi guys! Just curious here. When was the last time you did something for the first time? :smile:

February 5th: I retired.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 09/18/16 06:13 PM
Personally I don't care whether a person is black, white, hispanic or oriental that word needs to be retired from the English language.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 09/11/16 05:54 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 09/11/16 05:56 PM
Not so sure. I worked for a company and travel was a big part of my job. While how love is expressed may be different in other cultures the "Feelings" seem to be the same.

This is very obvious when visiting shopping or open market places. Looking at a young couple stare into the others eye's in a park it's very easy to see how they feel. Whether in China, America, Europe or South America one can see the expression of love is very similar to ours. Some countries are more restrictive in physical contact, i.e. Arab cultures but one can still perceive their intentions.

It's difficult to hide when a couple is seriously in love. Sort of refreshing to see as well.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 09/11/16 05:41 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 09/11/16 05:42 PM

Seems like most of my African sister only want to meet Whites here, Some headlines even go " WHITES ONLY". And Most White don't respond to Black brothers. When you say hi to someone most they will judge you so quickly but my point is, we are all here looking for different things, and because some people re not open there will stay looking for something that never exists. it is good to be open. sometime race doesn't matter. its about how you know and feel. anyway this my observation

OKCupid has an area where they do statistical analysis of their members. The info comes from member profiles. American black women seem to feel less accepted than any other race/gender group.

* Their conclusion, not mine.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 09/11/16 05:12 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 09/11/16 05:22 PM
During the early 80's our neighborhood had a series of robberies. Once was while the people were home. The next Saturday morning I was out in the front yard and saw a car (not seen in our area before) driving slowly around our (rural) neighborhood. It drove up and down at least three or more times. I proceeded to set up a table, chair, my hunting rifle (35 caliber), cleaning kit and proceeded in cleaning my rifle.

This vehicle drove by once more. Stopped about three houses up from my house for about ten seconds and drove away. Never saw the car again and, oddly, the break-in's ceased. Now I'm not "claiming" it was my action that discouraged the criminals but it's odd that the crime spree stopped immediately.

I am tired of odd balls and crazies being able to purchase fire arms without a back ground check. This puts a bad light on the law abiding citizens of this country. All of my fire arms were purchased legally from licensed fire arm dealerships, I have a carry permit registered with the state of Indiana and they are locked up. I possess the only key. They're never used by anyone else unless I am present with them at a range. Always under my control.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 09/11/16 04:47 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 09/11/16 04:50 PM
Was at work watching a tv. Trying to figure our how a commercial liner could crash into the first tower when suddenly the second crashed. My immediate response was "this was on purpose".

I use to travel by air a lot back then. By the end of the day I stated "this will be their one and only chance to do this". In the future most passengers will do what the men on Flight 93 did: I know I would.