Community > Posts By > indianadave4

indianadave4's photo
Mon 01/14/19 08:23 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Mon 01/14/19 08:25 PM
Bush 41: we have a border crisis.

Clinton 42: we have a border crisis.

Bush 43: we have a border crisis.

Obama 44: we have a border crisis.

HRC (candidate): we have a border crisis.

Trump: we have a border crisis. Lets build a wall and end the crisis.

Democrat's and Media: OMG, trump manufactured the boarder crisis!

FWIW, I have videos of all the presidents (Bush 41 to Obama 44 and Hillary) stating we have a boarder problem and need to limit illegal aliens. Now they are espousing open boarders. Hippocracy.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 01/11/19 09:23 PM
Since there's no money in the budget for the border wall President Trump should take it out of Congress' pension fund.

You know, just like they've taken money out of Social Security.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 01/06/19 12:05 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 01/06/19 12:17 AM

your sexual satisfaction is your own business
it is NOT someone else's job to make you happy

that is not owed to you in any way shape or form ...

Can one say a wife's fulfillment in the area of love is her own business?

Not her husbands?

It's not his job to make her feel loved?

Your response seems to be one sided. When taking marriage vows both committed to each other.

For one party to loose interest in the other is a recipe for disaster. Of married men that I've known during my life who started seeing another woman the majority tried talking to the wife about the subject first. It was after he was told she has little interest that he becomes involved in an affair.

Women respond by saying it's always the husbands fault the wife lost interest. Sometimes!

According to Psychology Today wives become bored with Husbands just like husbands become bored with wives. It's not always the husband not displaying affection.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 01/03/19 09:27 PM
Is there any problem dating a partner older than you are?

Retirement homes are loaded with women who are older than you.

indianadave4's photo
Thu 01/03/19 05:44 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Thu 01/03/19 05:47 PM

Cheating is the coward’s way. Grow a pair and either fix your marriage or get out.

frustrated

According to statistics from Psychology Today 91% of cheating married men are cheating with a married woman. That's 91 men out of 100. That's a lot of unfaithful women. Women always deny any unfaithfulness. So either a few married women are being unfaithful with boat loads of married men or there is more unfaithfulness among married women than society will admit to or talk about.

Forum responses are ALWAYS pointed at the unfaithful husband. The unfaithful wife is, usually, forgotten about and gets away with the affair.

Likewise (according to Psychology Today) women become bored living with and sleeping with the same man after 10 to 20 years or more. Of course, statistics like this are universally ignored. It's always the man.

The next time you hear about an unfaithful husband keep in mind that 91% of the time there is an unfaithful woman seeing him.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 01/01/19 06:07 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Tue 01/01/19 06:08 PM
Profile content:
1. Every woman loves to laugh. What else is new. Tell us something we don't know.
2. If you only want sex move on to the next profile. Why give dishonorable mention to this type of individual. Saying so gives the indicator that a woman has been emotionally burned and one will have to overcome near insurmountable emotional mountains.
3. I like to travel. Whose going to pay the bill?
4. Older women posting pictures of themself from twenty years ago. A 65 year old woman with a picture of a 40 year old is not being honest.
5. While the photo may be recent stop using Photoshop to correct ages imperfections. Like #4 this is dishonest and is a turn off when you actually meet.

While I don't view men's profiles I assume men are guilty of our own misinformation within profiles.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 12/31/18 10:02 PM
what made you smile today?

Took two of my grand sons out for lunch.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 12/31/18 07:48 PM
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 12/30/18 09:57 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 12/30/18 09:58 PM

The only Idiots are the immigrant PARENTS dragging their children on that long trek. You cannot blame ANY American for them dying. They should have stayed in their own country. They were sick before they came into our country. and it IS OUR country -- not the illegals' land.

You have to understand why the liberals are opening the boarder. They want millions of illegals allowed in so when they become citizens they will vote democrat. Several democrat's have even stated that by doing this the republican party will loose all power for the next 20 years. Changing the voting demographics of the country. Most democrat leaders could care less about the Hispanics themselves.

Interesting that there are videos on the internet where 5 to 10 years ago all of the big named democrat's were saying we need to control our boarders. Their tune changed after the 2016 election. Open boards is purely political in nature. Obtain the Hispanic vote at all costs.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 12/30/18 09:50 PM

Now thats a good reason to shut down a goverment .
Unlike this idiot thats shut it down 4 times in 2 yrs .

Obamacare has been a disaster to the middle class of this nation. The old system needed reform but the un-Affordable Care Act is a poor replacement. It's nothing more than a welfare insurance program payed for on the backs of the middle class. Many middle class may, ideally, have insurance but can't afford to use it because the out of pocket is to expensive.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 12/30/18 08:08 PM
Let us remember that in October of 2013 Obama shut the government down for 16 days to force Obamacare.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 12/19/18 12:33 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Wed 12/19/18 12:35 AM

Interesting observation, indianadave4.
Decent assessment, IgorFrankensteen.

Lets consider that using the highway systems is not dependent on gasoline use.
Lets consider that people using electric cars will still need to use the highway system.

So, the highways will still need to be maintained no matter the energy source being used.

Since we all know the taxes collected by a governing body is never ear-marked specifically to the product or service being taxed we all can agree that tax revenue goes into a coffer to be used as that governing body determines.
So, the issue is how do we maintain the levels of tax revenue if the revenue generated by gasoline tax slowly diminishes?
Where can the 'difference' be generated?

Some might say to increase the tax on goods and services currently being taxed. That would work.
Others might say to create a new tax that offsets the diminishing tax source. That too would work.
I think it will be a lil bit of both.

Generators and batteries are heavy.
Roads require more maintenance with heavier vehicles.
Look at weight limits on trucks.
Perhaps, one method of offset could be a tax on vehicle GVW.

I've seen charging stations at a few of the larger, recently built shopping centers where you can plug in your electric car for a fee while you shop. I can see how that service might have a tax on it in the future.

In the short-term, I think it will be off-set by higher gasoline taxes but as gasoline and diesel internal combustion engines are phased out, that revenue will diminish, slowly at first then much more rapidly.

One of the problems with purely electrically driven vehicles is the silence. The quiet operation is a hazard to pedestrians. I can see a noise device being heavily taxed but required on all electric vehicles.
In the near future at least. Already making news...
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/quiet-hybrid-electric-cars-must-make-noise-new-u-s-safety-rule

Registration might also become electric/hybrid variable.
Right now, as far as I know, the power source is not tracked in registration. In the future, it might be tracked.
In the future, gasoline/diesel powered vehicles may have an addition tax unless registered as an antique.

Safety inspections also might have additional fees added concerning power source. There has already been an emissions addition to state inspections. These are additional to safety inspections. Why not a similar fee on electric/hybrid vehicles. They could call it a safety check for short circuits or something?

There's all sorts of ways the state can get tax revenue if they deem it necessary. Plus, the state is all the voting people in that state and voters don't always make the best long term decisions.
Its anybody's guess how they will get the revenue but one thing is sure, as a person, we're not gunna like it.

Definitely interesting to see what comes to pass...Good Topic!

I'm sure the disparity between tax payers (combustion engine owners) and non-tax payers in the short term could become an issue if electric cars become the majority. In the long term politicians will do something to make up for the lost revenue. They can always be counted on to find inventive ways to part us from our money.

BTW, in my opinion there is a technology that I've said will some day come about. We will still have combustion engines but someone will learn how to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen (Stored water in what we now call a gas tank) and feed the combustion engine directly.

These two don't run as hot as gasoline but someone will (some day) develop a more efficient engine that will do so. this could also reduce fossil fuel emotions. I've been saying this since the early 80's.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 12/18/18 10:57 PM

IMO, men like to chase women BUT the woman must respond when the man shows interest.

If she plays the "Chase Me Game" most men will drop them like a hot potatoe.

Women who want to play Chase Me are arrogant and men hate that.

Hi indianadave, in saying "most men" are you including yourself in that?

Do you believe that all women who desire a man to pursue them or ask them out first are playing the "chase me game"?

There is a difference between a woman making interesting glances or a quick Hi and a woman who aggressively goes after a man.

Interesting glances and friendly responses when the man initiates a conversation go along way to encourage a guy.

In this age of #Metoo decent men are a bit hesitant to start something out of the blue. Eye contact can be a positive motivation.

IMO most women hesitate to be aggressive with a stranger: even if he is handsome.

----------------

The "chase me game" is a woman who thinks she's God's gift to men. That every man on earth should desire her. At my age If I attempt to start a conversation (to see if she's interested) I expect her to respond as an adult not as a 16 year old high school girl.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 12/18/18 05:00 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Tue 12/18/18 05:20 PM

I've come to be very wary and careful when people propose taxes, or doing away with taxes.

One of the things I learned from watching how taxes come about, and how various things are funded, is how politics often ends up creating what are really false pictures in peoples' minds, about how things do and don't work.

Especially with taxes. At the time spending programs are launched, it's common for whoever is opposed to the money being spent, to try to stop it, and it's equally common for the people who support the spending, to claim that it will somehow pay for itself, or that the people who most benefit from it, will be the ones who pay for it.

When it comes to road systems, I don't know that the gas taxes are nearly as FUNCTIONALLY tied into the interstate highways and state highways as many people assume.

Here in Virginia, for example, we are still dealing with a political stunt that was pulled, where the property taxes on cars was greatly reduced. The main reason why the tax was onerous, was that it was a lump-sum tax that hit everyone once a year, rather than being taken out a little at a time, like sales taxes. A certain governor and a number of state representatives gained office by focusing on that SINGLE TAX, and ended up winning, and getting the property taxes sharply reduced.

The problem was, that nothing in government is EVER as neat and compartmentalized as the politicians claim it is. The property tax went into the general government funds, so taking it way affected EVERYTHING ELSE in the state negatively.

So I'm just saying, don't assume that the gas taxes are as directly tied to road maintenance as you've been led to believe.

Here in Indiana auto license plates have a tax that provides a small amount of road repairs. The majority of support comes from gasoline taxes.

https://taxfoundation.org/state-road-funding-2017/

According to the tax foundation (address above) most tax income is gathered by the individual state. The state then allocates percentages to each city, county and state road departments. If they have special needs they petition the state. Interstate repairs are made by federal gasoline taxes which is separate from state taxes.

Most repairs are paid for by gasoline taxes. The issue is those paying gasoline tax are paying for the use and repairs. Except for license plate fees electric car owners pay little for road upkeep. As electric car usage expands the revenues will have to come from somewhere else.

indianadave4's photo
Tue 12/18/18 03:48 PM

I wouldn't like a electric car. Gas is not that high in my state.

I think Europe , Paris and places like that need electric cars. People there many can't afford gas.

Hopefully US never gets like that.

A good part of why European gasoline is so expensive is the high taxes levied by each country in order to pay for the large social programs.

indianadave4's photo
Mon 12/17/18 08:03 PM
Thirteen years ago Congress subsidized the development of electric powered cars. Since then electric car sales have become a viable product.

However, because they don't purchase gasoline they don't contribute to roadway upkeep. It seems reasonable that this subsidy should be ended and some sort of user fee (comparable to gasoline taxes) for road and highway upkeep is reasonable.

If not, gasoline tax revenue will decline forcing states to increase already high taxes on gasoline.

Opinions?

indianadave4's photo
Sun 12/16/18 12:27 AM
Just like a human being is made up of a body, soul and spirit God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are three parts yet all three are required for us to be alive. God is all three yet one.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 12/15/18 01:50 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sat 12/15/18 01:51 AM
IMO, men like to chase women BUT the woman must respond when the man shows interest.

If she plays the "Chase Me Game" most men will drop them like a hot potatoe.

Women who want to play Chase Me are arrogant and men hate that.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 12/15/18 01:31 AM
What ever you do don't rush things. The older women get the sooner they see wedding bells. Let a relationship develop naturally. Getting pushy with regards to marriage can chase away a good man like a man getting pushy for sex with a woman can chase her away.

It's isn't can you live with him but can you go on living without him.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 12/15/18 01:21 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sat 12/15/18 01:22 AM

I am 72 and state that in my profile so why do I get guys in their 40's and 50's wanting to meet me.

because they are horndogs who only have one thing in mind...

As bad as Argo's comment sounds don't be surprised if that's all they are looking for. To me (67) 72 isn't that old. To a 40 or 50 something that's 20 to 30 years older. They probably think she's lonely and an easy hit. Sorry for being negative but that's my take on it. Be careful. If I'm wrong I apologize.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25