Community > Posts By > indianadave4

indianadave4's photo
Mon 10/22/18 07:39 PM

Which party elected officials and appointees have been verbally assaulted in public. Have been forced out of restaurants?

verbal assault: is defined as excessive anger in a person who insults or verbally abuses another.
Verbal assault can be overt or subtle: It is or can comprise the following:

Relationship between aggressor and victim
Abuse of power
Attack on a person’s integrity and security
Work environment deterioration
Job in jeopardy

Does Hilary Clinton ring a bell as someone verbally assaulted?
What party did the nazis in Charlottesville claim to support?
What party rep interrupted Obamas State of the Union Speech?
What party supporting individuals were threatening a dem senator until she left town?
What party supporters stood at a political rally pounding on PROTESTORS while they attended?

In my opinion, 'middle' republicans nor democrats are doing these things, but EXTREMISTS from both parties

Sen. Ted Cruz and wife pushed out of restaurant by Kavanaugh protesters.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/25/ted-cruz-and-wife-pushed-out-of-restaurant-by-kava/

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders' expulsion from the Red Hen restaurant.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/27/list-trump-officials-harassed/739928002.

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., urged activists to continue hounding Trump Cabinet members wherever and whenever they find them.

The column by Francis Wilkinson predicts that if Democrats lose the midterm elections, there will be hell to pay. Hollywood has basically turned its products, and its award shows, into showcases for "the resistance".
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/27/list-trump-officials-harassed/739928002.

Department of Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was jeered at MXDC Cocina Mexicana, a D.C. Mexican restaurant

White House policy adviser Stephen Miller was called a fascist and heckled by his fellow diners while eating at Espita Mezcaleria in D.C., also a Mexican restaurant.

My post was harassment of Elected or government appointed officials for political reasons. As I stated Republican and moderate Democrat congressional elected officials haven't been involved in this. It's the radical democrat's who are but the image is that both parties are involved.

Shall I continue?

no. it is clear the tunnelvision with which harassment is only seen or viewed when done to republicans, even though logic, common sense, and research could also come up with cases of democrats being harassed as well.

it is not about political label. It is about an individual's character.

In my opinion, neither 'middle' republicans nor democrats are doing these things, but EXTREMISTS from both parties
...repeated for clarity.

I could make an equally over simplified statement like republicans are 'turning into' bigots, sexists, and racists ... but then, Im sure most here would expand on the fact that there are also these types of people in the democratic party, because it is on an individual basis and not by clear party lines.

Which Democratic congress person or senator was harassed in a public restaurant because of a current political occurrence?

and again, I respond by asking how many republicans were ever ran down at a protest by a white supremacist? Narrowing down specifics doesnt stop the fact that violence happens in each party by violent people, which neither party can avoid having.

You've bypassed my question by pointing to a different subject. My question is which democratic politicians have been attacked and harassed for their recent political decisions?

indianadave4's photo
Mon 10/22/18 04:30 PM

Which party elected officials and appointees have been verbally assaulted in public. Have been forced out of restaurants?

verbal assault: is defined as excessive anger in a person who insults or verbally abuses another.

Abuse of power
Job in jeopardy

What party supporting individuals were threatening a dem senator until she left town?
What party supporters stood at a political rally pounding on PROTESTORS while they attended?

In my opinion, 'middle' republicans nor democrats are doing these things, but EXTREMISTS from both parties

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/25/ted-cruz-and-wife-pushed-out-of-restaurant-by-kava/

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., urged activists to continue hounding Trump Cabinet members wherever and whenever they find them.

The column by Francis Wilkinson predicts that if Democrats lose the midterm elections, there will be hell to pay. Hollywood has basically turned its products, and its award shows, into showcases for "the resistance".

Department of Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was jeered at MXDC Cocina Mexicana, a D.C. Mexican restaurant

White House policy adviser Stephen Miller was called a fascist and heckled by his fellow diners while eating at Espita Mezcaleria in D.C., also a Mexican restaurant.

My post was harassment of Elected or government appointed officials for political reasons. As I stated Republican and moderate Democrat congressional elected officials haven't been involved in this. It's the radical democrat's who are but the image is that both parties are involved.

Shall I continue?

no. it is clear the tunnelvision with which harassment is only seen or viewed when done to republicans, even though logic, common sense, and research could also come up with cases of democrats being harassed as well.

it is not about political label. It is about an individual's character.

In my opinion, neither 'middle' republicans nor democrats are doing these things, but EXTREMISTS from both parties
...repeated for clarity.

I could make an equally over simplified statement like republicans are 'turning into' bigots, sexists, and racists ... but then, Im sure most here would expand on the fact that there are also these types of people in the democratic party, because it is on an individual basis and not by clear party lines.

Which Democratic congress person or senator was harassed in a public restaurant because of a current political occurrence?

indianadave4's photo
Mon 10/22/18 04:22 PM

lol ... yeah, okay. I won't be holding my breath. I'll be watching the actual indictments happening with the CURRENT administration.

The democrat's and their past associates in the Department of Justice have been making accusations against President Trump for over 18 months and have nothing to show for it. Now and then they find something 10 to 20 years old on one of his associates but nothing on him.

IMO, Russiagate is an attempt to:

1. Keep him from accomplishing anything
2. Burn the American people out with the continuous accusations that are not based on fact

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/21/18 09:32 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sun 10/21/18 09:34 PM
Egged on by Democrats to harass Republicans in public places, is at it again, targeting a Republican senator in a restaurant.

A pack of them went after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as he dined in a Cuban-style restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky this weekend, along with his wife and Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, mobbing, screaming, throwing trash and basically doing what they do best.

It all started when the they were out at popular Cuban restaurant Havana Rumba on Friday and some angry diners decided to approach their table:

“Oh yeh, why don’t you get out of here?” the protester says. “Why don’t you leave our entire country.”

Same act they put on for Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, former Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt, and White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders.

But this, time, things didn't go the way they thought things would go. Patrons, the people they could care less about disturbing as they made their protests, rose up, waved their hands, and confronted the screamers, protesting their disturbance of the peace.

But something about this incident suggests an end to the narrative. The public is fed up, and won't stand for this anymore. Obviously, the public is no longer interested in playing unwilling audience to the left's theatrics and thuggery, and that's going to affect how many more of these incidents there are, particularly with everything being filmed and posted to the Internet.

The screamers no longer look heroic and the public, who are voters, aren't going to stand for their little act much longer: both republican and moderate democrat's.

----------------------

If they keep on attacking republican elected and republican appointed officials the public will, most likely, remember this come election day.

The left wing of the democratic party are burning their bridges.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 10/19/18 11:35 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Fri 10/19/18 11:38 PM
Kamala Harris and other prominent Democrats want to repeal Trump's tax cuts and replace it with cash payouts for the poor and working class

* With midterm elections 2½ weeks away and the 2020 presidential race around the corner, prominent Democrats are embracing an ambitious idea: Repeal and replace the $1.5 trillion Republican tax plan.
* The proposals would get rid of the tax cuts and, in turn, funnel that money into government-guaranteed cash for low- and middle-income households.
* Possible White House contender Sen. Kamala Harris announced a plan this week that would give working families up to $6,000 each year, with the option of receiving monthly payments.

---------------------------

Ms Harris's plan would punish those who earn more. This is a typical democratic ideology. The Presidents tax cut has energized the economy which equates to more tax revenue. Why do the democrat's always tax something good that is happening:
1. Tax and spend
2. Eliminate a positive that Trump has instituted (they're all anti-Trump)
3. Use this as political advertising just before the election

If they do eliminate his tax cuts congress should 1st pay back all of the billions of dollars they've borrowed (with little intent on paying back) from Social Security.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 10/19/18 11:08 PM

I doubt democrats are so nicely summed up by any ONE state.

government has both democrats and republicans, one is always the majority, but not the EXCLUSIVE party. And last I checked, even with republicans AND democrats in office, we still go through ups and downs.

As bad as this sounds the track record of the democratic party is tax, spend and over regulate. Unfortunately the track record of the republican party is allow business to price gouge the people and the military to over spend.

As time goes on the differentiation is becoming ever more noticeable and a balance between them is becoming less and less.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 10/19/18 07:35 PM

I saw two candidates debating in CNN the other day. The Democratic candidate insulted older voters. The Republican candidate look at her and said wow you just eliminated a large percentage of people who are the ones who are most likely to vote. She quickly tried to change what she said.

Young people are more likely to repeat what they've been taught in school. But they are less likely to vote. We will soon see. My young adult kids aren't showing any interest in voting and I had a young black girl ask me if she would be arrested if she didn't vote. I don't see it working for the dems.

If one wants to see what the country will look like if the democrat's take the House and Senate take a very good look at the laws and financial status of California.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 10/19/18 03:59 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Fri 10/19/18 04:05 PM
I'm watching the CNBC National Business Report (as I write) and it is being reported that some of Wall Street's short term up's and downs are what they call "financial noise".

Financial Noise, they are reporting, they feel is a result of computerized (artificial Intelligence: AI) trading. this is not people selling stocks for loss of confidence but AI programs interpreting news events as major world financial problems and automatically selling stocks.

Of course, AI programs make responses depending on how the program's information was initially taught.

Even major news agencies are writing news articles using AI applications. How they interpret and publish these news articles depends on the "View " of the programmer.

Can it be that our society will be completely polarized, not by current events themself, but by how these AI programs interpret and publish the news? Is what we are hearing and reading really what happened?

Jamal Khashoggi has always been defined as a journalist. Jamal Khashoggi was an adviser to the Saudi ambassador to London, Prince Turki Al-Faisal, a former long-serving intelligence chief. Then, in 2005, when the prince was appointed the Saudi envoy to the U.S., Khashoggi joined him as a media aide.

Jamal Khashoggi was an insider to the royal family. This doesn't justify his murder but in that part of the world to take a stance against the kingdom can be very unhealthy. The question is:

"why hasn't the media informed the USA people about his political connections"?

-----------------

I firmly believe, that before many centuries more, science will be the master of man. The engines he will have invented will be beyond his strength to control. Someday, science shall have the existence of mankind in its power, and the human race commit suicide by blowing up the world.

Henry Adams

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/17/18 07:26 PM

Wisdom is built from experience.

It appears the home loan banks haven't learned from the 2008 fiasco. I've been reading about near zero down payment loans being made for homes. Some articles are using the terms I first heard during the 90's: good credit, bad credit, no credit at all.

Are we moving into a "Housing Bubble Burst #2.0"?

In my opinion the senate finance committee needs to engage the laws that were suppose to have been engaged during the Obama era.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 10/13/18 10:57 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sat 10/13/18 11:11 PM

Abuse of power
Job in jeopardy

Shall I continue?

indianadave4's photo
Sat 10/13/18 05:48 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sat 10/13/18 05:50 PM
There are two sides to the upswing in employment:

1. The economy has made a big come back since January 2017.

2. My generation (baby boomers) are retiring en-mass. Countless numbers of jobs are opening up because those of us born between 1946 to 1964 are exiting the job market to retire.

As an electronics engineer (retired) I still have job head hunters contacting me offering open positions. Five to ten years ago this was unheard of.

My ex-wife is a retired RN and could pick up employment at any local hospital at will.

One of the problems is many of these jobs require higher education. I've been saying this day was coming 30 years ago and few believed me. I'm (gently) nudging my grand kids to go to college in a field that will show employment promise for several decades to come.

indianadave4's photo
Sat 10/13/18 05:29 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Sat 10/13/18 05:36 PM

I am democrat. I 'hate' no one.

That's the Leftist. !!

Thanks for proving one of our points. The right seems to hate most everyone. Just reading through some of these threads proves that.

Which party did the angry mob's claim to support?

Which party supporters tried to interrupt the senate vote on Brett Kavanaugh last weekend? (Videos available)

Which party supporting individual attached the Republican congressmen at last years inter-congressional baseball game?

Which party supporters stood in front of the Supreme Court building pounding on the doors as Judge Kavanaugh was sworn into office? (Videos available)

IMO, the Republican and moderate Democrat supporters are not doing this. The left wing Democrats are the ones filled with hate and uncontrollable rage.

The media seems to feel this means the election will go to the Democrat's. May I suggest middle America views this as anarchy. Will the average American vote for the party of anarchy?

We will see in about three weeks.

indianadave4's photo
Fri 10/12/18 09:25 PM
When in high school and college there was a cast system to dating. The very attractive, the somewhat attractive, the average and those who were accused of being beat with the ugly stick. Guys and girls.

Depending on which group one fit into determined how popular they were. Sort of like the proverbial statistical bell curve. Those at the top could be very picky who they would date. Some of the somewhat attractive and average were in-crowd wannabe's and hesitated to date an average guy because the in-crowd might look down on it.

Add to this a high school girl seldom (if ever) dated a guy her age or younger.

As men age many still have some of the above mentality in the back of their mind. If they feel they are average looking, the woman is very attractive and the woman is older than to him there's a good chance he will pass on her. Why you ask? She'll probably turn him down or replace him when something better comes along. Whether true or not this is what is going through his mind.

As we move past 50 to 60 the differences begin to drop. I still find myself hesitant to approach a woman, my age, who has really kept herself in shape and is very attractive. I, also, find I have a hesitation to approach women older than myself, not because i want some "young chick" but that "women aren't interested in younger guys" mentality still seems to be stuck in my head.

Like I said, as I age that mentality is fading but it's not totally gone.

I accept the facts that women my age will not be Twiggy, have a few wrinkles and silver hair. Any man my age who rejects a woman with these physical characteristics is self deluded.

Just my two cents.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/10/18 07:18 PM
Edited by indianadave4 on Wed 10/10/18 07:23 PM
Electoral College
43 of the 50 states in the USA have a smaller population than Los Angeles County itself. The electoral college ensures that the people of these states have the same voice as the large municipal elites.

The founders created the electoral college so that all states and areas would be properly represented instead of a handful of massive population areas running the entire nation from their far away thrones. A way to balance power.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/10/18 09:35 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Wed 10/10/18 09:58 AM
“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Hillary is supporting the senate invasion and disruption that we all saw on the news on Saturday. On Monday we saw them pounding on the doors of the Supreme Court. The very thing Ms Clinton's party is guilty of she is trying to claim Republicans are doing. Her supporters have also harassed and chased Republican elected officials out of restaurants:

... Who are the real anarchists? Ignoring civil law. This is the hypocrisy of their whole ideology. This goes far beyond Kavanaugh VS FORD. The democrat's and media are using Kavanaugh VS FORD inflame the country hoping to sway the election. This has nothing to do with daily issues of the country. This is the media and the democrat's loosing the ability to control things and this is how they respond. They've stopped working in the system. Borders on what happened in NAZI Germany. If they don't get their way they attack, disrupt and interfere.

Look at what their followers did at that baseball game last year. Republicans aren't disrupting congress and harassing democratic politicians in public.

Kavanaugh VS FORD has been an attempt to regain power and not resolve a sexual harassment case. The democrat's have ruined the lives of both Kavanaugh and FORD and the dem's don't care. This is a struggle for:

POWER.

indianadave4's photo
Wed 10/10/18 01:45 AM
Edited by indianadave4 on Wed 10/10/18 01:53 AM

Former GOP Congressman David Jolly Unloads On Sen. Lindsey Graham: 'He’s Lost His Mind'

In Part,

“The Republican Party has said to women across the country, ‘We don’t believe you,’” Jolly said. “And those women are going to shout very loudly on Nov. 6, and it’s not going to be shouting on behalf of Republicans.”

http://www.yahoo.com/news/former-gop-congressman-david-jolly-082310432.html

Funny how Senator Grassly's office said their offices were inundated with women having a 50/50 mix. 50% for Kavanaugh and 50% against. Not quite the gigantic margin to make a win for democrat's.

Bill and Hillary Clinton Need to tone down their hatred and accusations against Kavanaugh while Bill bah needs to taken appart, clinton is any one but Mtr PoolyPUREBREAD.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/07/18 10:32 PM
1. The real personality of the person whose profile your reading remains an unknown.

2. Their relationship history is an unknown until after you get to know them.

3. Their financial and health issues are an unknown until you get to know them. Not criticizing a person with these issues but they can bring issues into how the relationship works.

4. How accurate their physical description and photographs (if any) are. When you meet and they're a completely different looking person makes the situation uncomfortable. Many people are turned off by this but are afraid to just walk away.

Meeting in a public place without arrangements works out best. You're in a crowd of people happen to talk to someone. If you're not interested you excuse yourself and move on. With an online setup meeting one feels odd to just turn and walk away.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/07/18 07:01 PM
Two blondes are in a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A game warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses."

"We don't have any." replied the first woman.

"Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the game warden.

"But officer," replied the second girl, "we aren't fishing. All we have are magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river."

The game warden lifted up the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I know of no law against it," shrugged the game warden, "take all the debris you want." And with that, the game warden left.

As soon as he was out of sight, the women started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb Fish Cop! Doesn't he know that there are steelheads in this river?!"

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:37 PM
In watching the police car video this teen seemed to be walking at a perpendicular angle to the officer, not directly at him. Whether this kid had a knife or not it didn't look like he was threatening the officer.

Shooting him 16 times is what caused me to take notice. If an officer has to use force two or three is enough to stop or at least subdue an assailant. Unless the news clip I saw said it wrong 16 rounds is using EXCESSIVE force.

TASER use: we had some guy arrested (last week) for breaking and entering. The officer first used his taser (according to the news) and it didn't stop the guy. The officer shot once in his arm and stopped him immediately. Not sure whether the taser didn't hit the right spot or the guy was high on drugs. Either way it doesn't always seem to work,but if possible, should be used first.

indianadave4's photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:21 PM

As a part of my combined life of studying history (in order to understand how people work), and my work as a problem solver, I came to be suspicious of people who want me to make ASSUMPTIONS about someone else, because they caught that person in a lie.

I ended up directly studying logic itself, as a subset of studying higher mathematics, and as a necessary part of understanding human political and social behavior.

In particular, I learned to watch carefully for what EXACTLY is proven when someone does lie, or when they state something as being a fact, which is not a fact (not quite the same as lying...when you think you are saying something factual and you are wrong, you aren't lying).

All that a lie proves by itself, is that the person saying it, doesn't want to tell the truth. It does NOT, by itself, prove what the truth actually IS. TAke the recent KAvanaugh mess as an example. It's clear that Kavanaugh told "less than the truth" about his past. However, that lack of factuality doesn't prove that he is guilty of everything that his accusers said about him, it only proves that he doesn't want to be honest about himself and his past.

When it comes to running away, it's even more important to be SPECIFIC about what can and can't be deduced from the behavior. All that can be factually deduced when someone runs, is that they want to leave in a hurry. There is no way to know why they want to leave, without further investigation.

You pick your battles. Not all who run are guilty. Some realize no matter what they do or say they will be considered guilty because either someone is after them or they just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25