Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 06/28/14 11:19 AM
Thanks for inviting me to New Zealand. You'll have to show me around. drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 06/27/14 09:42 PM

Thanks for asking :smile:. Watching repeats of 'Frasier', while eating Pizza, and drinking Cola. I'm such a kid. laugh

Sounds fabulous to me! Did you have cold pizza for breakfast?

*Checking my windows and doors are locked* How did you know? shocked drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:23 AM
People. If we couldn't communicate, we'd more or less feel doomed.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:10 AM

I'd let him do what he wants with his. As it was his in the first place. I'd probably keep mine, as we were once in a special relationship together, and I want to stay true to my feelings, by keeping the jewellery as a symbol of our memories of times spent together. I seriously don't think I could give such a sentimental thing away. I may sound soft saying that, but I love deep.

It doesn't mean you didn't value the object or love deeply. What it does mean is if that sentiment was lost along the way, would you willingly release it to find something or someone who would never ask you to return it! Therein lies the key.

I'd mainly just keep it, for the sake of the memories. I think I'd almost feel like we never happened, if I didn't have some sort of keepsake left from our relationship. I just always feel like I need something physical infront of me, to prove to myself, that we were together, because as the years go by, it can feel like it was all a dream. I know that may be hard to understand, though. I'm the same way whenever anyone I know dies.

I understand relating it to someone who dies...ending a relationship can seem like a "death" of sorts, so I understand what you are saying, totally. However, in my mind, I don't need something physical to convince me I had something emotional, spiritual, or of real value at a given point in my life. My mind holds it all, without the physical representation of that relationship...therefore, I need no physical object to remind me of it...and in the end, if it's gone, it won't be any closer with a physical object to represent it.

I think it's because I can be really overly-sentimental in a relationship. I'm one of those people that thinks they really might die tomorrow. I don't really know how to describe it.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/26/14 09:01 AM
I'm afraid I only do it face to face. I 'd only feel as if I wasn't being taken seriously if I did it by text or phone. Texts can be deleted in the blink of an eye. So you can never hear the sentiment of them?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:48 AM
Where? What newbies? I don't see any. Just a lot of people coming and going, as usual.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:45 AM
One guy wouldn't stop that crap. He kept wondering why I wouldn't open up. Little does he know, that I knew exactly who it was behind his username, which is why I wouldn't let him in. Very hard to pull wool over my eyes. laugh. I just figured he was a waste of my time, if he didn't get his act together. I wasn't gonna stick around for long, dancing his little dance. He can go play games elsewhere.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:13 PM
Watching my ferrets chase each other round their cage :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 08:04 PM

I'd let him do what he wants with his. As it was his in the first place. I'd probably keep mine, as we were once in a special relationship together, and I want to stay true to my feelings, by keeping the jewellery as a symbol of our memories of times spent together. I seriously don't think I could give such a sentimental thing away. I may sound soft saying that, but I love deep.

It doesn't mean you didn't value the object or love deeply. What it does mean is if that sentiment was lost along the way, would you willingly release it to find something or someone who would never ask you to return it! Therein lies the key.

I'd mainly just keep it, for the sake of the memories. I think I'd almost feel like we never happened, if I didn't have some sort of keepsake left from our relationship. I just always feel like I need something physical infront of me, to prove to myself, that we were together, because as the years go by, it can feel like it was all a dream. I know that may be hard to understand, though. I'm the same way whenever anyone I know dies.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:38 PM

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:20 PM
When people are genuinely happy with their life, they don't pick on others. Heck, I've had put-downs from my own mum. And although she may not have meant it, it still hurt. I think she was just trying to get me to be more practical, but this is a dating site, so people feel free to abuse more than when they're offline. Are they so pathetic, that they wanna send you crude messages? Yes. They are. I usually just turn the other cheek. I don't say one word back to them. They usually want some sort of response, which I'm too busy for

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:06 PM
As long as no guy tries it with ME, because I can't tell the difference. I'm really rubbish at it. laugh. I joke a lot, but as for flirting, what do I know? So if he's not serious about his flirting with me, he best not try it with me. As I get really confused. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:59 PM

Just got a great message from a great guy.....he makes me smile .....biggrin

Lucky girl ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:54 PM
Managed to get myself a new apartment. It's cheap to rent. Thankgod ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:50 PM
I usually wear midi dresses, and knee-length boots, because I think they look stylish. So I always feel quite dressed for the occasion. I'd probably wear something glittery.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:43 PM
Huh. While Champagne and Cavaier, followed by a boat trip sounds nice, don't bother thinking that how posh you are, is a good way to win me over. Oh and I'm not into bling.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:33 PM
A few month. I find it quite creepy if a guy gives me his number after just a few weeks. I also find Skype creepy. And if he gets impatient, he was never worth the wait anyway. ohwell

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/24/14 06:22 PM
Help. I don't understand what's happening to me. Maybe it's nothing. I keep getting a migraine. I should knock myself out.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/24/14 06:18 PM
You people leave me such sweet compliments. flowers

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 06/24/14 06:00 PM
Hi there waving. Would it be okay to bring some incense sticks?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25