Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:45 AM
I'm sure there'll be at least one woman on here from London. Try using the search box. Good luck. :thumbsup:

A shame Kate Middleton is already taken. I love a classy woman. Or guy.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:39 AM
If I don't slow my breathing down, I'm gonna end up having a panic attack. Yet the dr thinks I'm panicking, and that's why my heart is beating faster. I don't get panic attacks. It's from coughing a lot. Silly dr. :tongue:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:32 AM
I did have my suspicions that it could be WC. Even if it was wiped out years ago, it can still come back. I was shocked to hear that most of them diagnosed with a chest infection, turned out to have it. I guess dr's just can't be bothered trying to fight another epidemic, but they'll have to, if so many others get it. Never seen so many complaints of misdiagnosis in my life. The patients were not impressed. So the next time anyone has a hacking cough, you NEVER know how bad it can get.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:10 AM
Not sure choosing physical beauty like that would do me any justice. To me, it all depends on how well we get along.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:08 AM
*Backing away from this topic*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:01 AM
The only guy I've ever felt that for, was my first ever boyfriend. He had a certain charm to him. Luckily, he wasn't into being macho and flaunting it, because as KLC pointed out, it isn't always that impressive, and can just come across as showing off or attention seeking. He was a very gentle guy. I thank his parents for that. laugh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/04/14 07:14 PM
Good to know *exits the thread*

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/04/14 07:01 PM
How many times do people need convincing that someone is so ill, that you're so worried about said person? I really hope I don't find myself at her funeral soon, saying "I told you so!". Just because someone isn't puking or bleeding, it doesn't mean they're okay.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:53 PM
I think one of my sisters should give up horse riding and singing for a while, because those two activities, will affect her breathing. The horse riding will only make her heart beat faster, making her wheezing even worse. And singing will make her want to cough way much. She's too ill to be doing any sort of exercise. Maybe she could do sit-ups, light stuff. No running machine for HER I'm afraid. But she's just another naive teenager that thinks I'm being OTT. I just don't want her getting more ill. She thinks she has a cold, but with the way she's spluttering so bad, I'm not so sure. I hope she doesn't end up in hospital, because you can really hear her gasp for air when she coughs. If she was my daughter, I'd have took her to see a dr regardless of whether she wanted to see one. It just seems my family aren't taking it seriously enough. And I hate to feel something bad may happen to her.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:40 PM
Dear sis, Please go see a dr. It's killing me, hearing you wheezing like that. My symptoms were minor at first, and then got more brutal over several weeks. Which is exactly why I wanted a second opinion from a different dr. A good job I did, given what it turned out to be. I just knew there was more to it, as I felt it when I coughed non-stop. But you won't go see a dr will you? You think you just have a cold, but I think it's something more serious. After all, people don't vomit when they wheeze, for no reason. Your cough is worse than mine. I wonder if you need an X-ray, or medication. I can't believe how passive our family are being about your cough. It really sounds like your trying to hack up an elephant. And rattly breathing usually means something is present. For your sake, I hope you get better without needing medication, but I just can't help thinking you'll end up in hospital from this. Believe me, I know when a cough just doesn't sound right.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 10:13 PM
I'll reply to the mail when I'm feeling less woozy. Tanks.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 10:11 PM
I just want a massive sleep. You know when you can't sleep properly, not even decently, due to having been ill? That's why I'm wiped out.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:46 PM
Then go to rowdy places, and find a foul-mouthed rough woman. There's plenty around. Especially at football matches. You'd love it. They lift their tops up, they burp in people's faces, they refer to strangers on the street by saying "E're you!", they're usually wearing way too many rings, usually wear tracksuits. Sounds like the type you want. Just hang out at a park. There's always some there, shouting at their ex.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 11:44 AM
Ekkosangen-The echo song,
Mr President-Coco Jambo,
Starship-Nothing's gonna stop us now,
Innie Kamoze-Hotstepper,
C.J Lewis-Sweets for my sweet,
Mark Morrison-Return of the mac [Mark, stop lying about your big break].

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 11:36 AM
Patrick Swayze-She's like the wind, from 'Dirty Dancing'.

I saw a Youtube video of him playing it on only acoustic guitar, and think it sounded even better with just the guitar.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 11:18 AM
I just had a 24 y/o from Delhi tell me that he loves me and is planning to marry me....never seen him before in my lifescared laugh

Terrifying prospect ;)

Block and delete are my best friends.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:38 AM
I'm bi myself, so it would be hypocritical of me to say I wouldn't. Actually, my first ever, was a female. And then her mother saw us kiss, and I got really cautious of what her mum might say. I was either ten or eleven at the time. And her mum got all angry about it. I think it was because we were so young, and the mum couldn't believe we were experimenting at that age. I can't say I blame her. It must have been a bit of a shock, seeing her ten year old daughter, kissing another female. I bet she thought we were just playing with Barbies and such, which we were, but this female friend kept insisting on kissing me, so I guess she really liked me. I was trying to warn her that I could hear her mum coming up the stairs, but she told me her mum wouldn't see. Well, she DID see. laugh The door to her room was open. Thanks very much for getting me into trouble, Hayley. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:07 AM
The internet can be a great deciever. Even though I've dated a few men from this site, I'm starting to consider whether dating sites are really for me anymore. I always feel not that enthused about it. I can take it or leave it. And I think getting too excited about it, can be the worst thing you can do to yourself, because there's a lot of liars about.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 09:02 AM
Not sure. It's only the internet, so try not to take it so seriously. Also be careful, because it's the internet. You never really know when people are lying. I just take it with a pinch of salt.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:56 AM

What does being a "grown-up" mean to you?

Wisening up. Getting your act together. Being honourable. Getting your life sorted out.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25