Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:00 PM
It's from Little Mix's 'D.N.A' album, and it's called 'Always Be Together'. Though 'Turn Your Face' is quite a tear-jerker, too ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:23 PM
Well you're only human. Just try a really friendly approach, but don't go all dogmatic when doing it. Don't let culture stand in the way, if you truly want the person. You never know who you could end up with. Just go for it ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:15 PM

About two hours ago...i lost my puppy. Our landlord found him. Apparently he got a hold of some poison. :cry:

Oh no. So sorry. That must have been very scary. I hope your pet is in a peaceful place. How upsetting. Always very heartbreaking when a person or pets dies. *big hug* flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:09 PM
Don't.................even....................ask. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:06 PM
What's money got to do with it? I'll take a faithful guy anyway.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:00 PM

You aswell? Maybe we should help each other through this. laugh ;) How serious do you feel about this crush? The day I left hospital, I didn't really want to leave, as I knew he worked there. I had to put on a front to my family and friends, pretending I was glad to be coming home, while my heart was breaking.
aw. probly means theyre a really good doctor. you felt safe I bet. transference is pretty common. I loved my ob dr. but like blondie said, it is a business. you are their customer. they arent sharing their private side with us, just their 'bedside manner' or their professional side.

Hello again, KLC drinks.

Whatever you do, don't mention the words 'bedside manner'. As that brings certain kinds of images into my mind. If you get my meaning ;). It gets me all hot and bothered. laugh. Nah, seriously though, I know 'bedside manner' really just means they have a good attitude towards their patients. But how on earth do I get him out of my mind? Just stop thinking about him? I saw him about one week ago. So it's really fresh in my mind. I'm sure he really tries not to attract any patients towards him. And I'm probably just another patient to him. I doubt he had feelings for me. It was the way he talked to me more than anything. And he kept returning from the dr's office, to my bed, which didn't help. He kept saying "Sorry", then laughing, because he came to my bedside, so many times that night [he had to, as I was in the ER ward], that he thought he was getting on my nerves, which is why me and the dr kept laughing with each other. But if you were me, at that very moment, in that situation, it would be easy to misread between the lines.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 10:04 AM
I'll be right back. Just going to get my lunch. Ttyl everyone waving

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:37 AM

That it'd be a foolish idea to argue in a public forum. I'm sure I'd only end up embarrasing myself. Even if I can only argue in a diplomatic way. I sort my problems out in private, with whoever. Not gonna make myself look like some foul-mouthed, immature, public-display obssessive.
thats because you are more reasonable than some.

KLC, That's really sweet of you. I'm glad you think of me as such. You're a really nice lady ;) You deserve someone special flowerforyou
thanks sweet chick. flowerforyou what a kind thing to say. I know you will find someone who sees how kind you are and celebrates that.

Well, here's hoping I do. drinker. I mean it though. You have one of the bestest personalities on here ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:31 AM

That it'd be a foolish idea to argue in a public forum. I'm sure I'd only end up embarrasing myself. Even if I can only argue in a diplomatic way. I sort my problems out in private, with whoever. Not gonna make myself look like some foul-mouthed, immature, public-display obssessive.

They are some who literally go for the jugular when they combat.

I know, right? I prefer mature and grown :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:26 AM

thats because you are more reasonable than some.

KLC, That's really sweet of you. I'm glad you think of me as such. You're a really nice lady ;) You deserve someone special flowerforyou

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:15 AM
I don't think it would be a good idea to remove yourself slowly. You need to be out of her reach as soon as possible. Lose all contact with her. Lose her number and any other form of contact you may have with her. Write her a letter, telling her exactly why you're cutting contact with her. Tell her in the letter how she is going too far. You really don't have to do it slowly. You are in charge of your life. I recommed you talk to a therapist about this too, so that you have that bit of extra support. My stepdad is quite an ogre, so I'm taking steps to move away from him.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:06 AM
You aswell? Maybe we should help each other through this. laugh ;) How serious do you feel about this crush? The day I left hospital, I didn't really want to leave, as I knew he worked there. I had to put on a front to my family and friends, pretending I was glad to be coming home, while my heart was breaking.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:55 AM

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 06:04 AM
Unimpressed, and laughing at people who try to stir up trouble. They spoil it for the mature, classy people. Those kinds of spoilers don't care who they hurt. They're just out to look like a bully. As if that will win them any kind of prize, but let those immature types carry on doing their own dirty drama. They'll end up alone with no-one to turn to. Who needs that kind of crap in their lives? I usually say their mouth is bigger than their brain.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 05:40 PM
It would be nice to have a beautiful mind. If only I did. I must stop typing, and go to bed right now. Otherwise I'll feel too ill to wake up in the morning. waving

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 05:11 PM
People who can't be mature. They always have to shout in everyone's face. And declare to the world about every single thing they're doing. And swearing is a major turn-off for me.

And people who try to get me to change my mind. I know what I want from life, so why bother even going there, when my mind is already made up?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 05:05 PM
I feel like I've let my dr down. I promised him I'd take a certain pill (it controls my menstrual monthly cycle, you see), every day at 6pm, and I keep forgetting to take it at 6pm. I end up taking it later than that, every night. I try not to miss a dose. Sorry. It can't be helped at times. We all make mistakes.

Glad I survived the long day at my stepdad's house. I really need a rest now. Just returned home a few minutes ago. He mentally exhausts me. I need sleep.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:45 PM
Children and animals :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:43 PM
Hope you don't mind me telling you something. I chat to a lot of asian taxi drivers, restaurant/takeaway employers, and any other asian. If they've done nothing to me, I have no reason to hate asian's. They've never done anything nasty to me, so I treat them with as much respect as I treat everyone else with. Heck, I've even had crushes on quite a few. Why should I hate them? And the asian dr's where I live, are often more caring and more willing to listen to problems, than english dr's. I know from experience. So I'm not thinking of asian's as an enemy. Any are welcome to talk to me. Please don't think I believe everything I see on the news. My own life experiences are what I go by. Not some newspaper report ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:52 AM
Another thing, don't go around believing or buying into the fact that only thin, blonde, rich, lettuce-eating people get the best quality men, because that really is a load of bull. I know a lot of people who are average looking, who have some of the best lovers. So that's proof enough, that not all men like their women looking like over-baked versions of Pamela Anderson. If it's of any comfort, I've now ditched the blonde hair colour. As I don't want to look like some "beach barbie". I want to stay looking natural. So now my hair is darker. And I'm a bit more curvier in the thighs. Being a blonde was never all that. I had more fun being darker-haired anyway. I got asked on more dates than when I was blonde. True story.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25