Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:02 AM
Emotional

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 02:53 AM
Dear nextdoor neighbour,

You seem to be confused about who and what you really want. So..............you're happy living with your wife and kids, but you then complain to me, that you still want the freedom to flirt with women, when summertime comes.

So which is it? ohwell. Smh.

I'm glad not to be in that position.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 02:47 AM

That's true Hagwit. Unfortunately all the women on here want serious relationships therefore I have no choice but to hone my skills as a player if I am to get what I want. The things men have to do now just to have some fun with a woman. Women shouldn't play so hard to get.

If u just want sex go to a bar. Wait until closing time. You will find someone willing. No cost unless u buy drinks. Women who wait are looking for more for good reason. Why should we give in just so you move on?

Yeah. Pick up a woman from a bar. I'm sure she'll be willing to give you sex on the same night you go.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 02:43 AM
To be honest, I never keep count, so I really can't say. I just go with what feels natural. Only if it feels right, at the time.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/24/14 10:48 AM

I'd love to visit :) A phillipino nurse was looking after me in hospital, and she was so friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better nurse. She kept saying "Don't be scared. You're like a daughter to me. I won't hurt you I promise". And she smiled a lot, which helped. She helped me get rid of a foot problem while in there. Phillipino people are so friendly and polite. So of course I'd be willing to meet people from there. Hope I get to, some day ;)

Thank you so much,Shy for your nice words to Filipino people.::heart:

Hey, no problem

You peeps are so friendly.

It really helps. flowers :heart:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/24/14 10:43 AM

Well, in my opinion, looks is what get the attention in the first place (men or women) no matter how humble some one tries to make themselves sounds. But when it all comes down to after you get their attention, its all about the personality. Some of the most beautiful people can have the UGLIEST attitude.

I think that is so true ;)

It's all in how they present themselves.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/24/14 10:33 AM
You can think what you like about me, because I'm never one to try and convince anybody about what sort of person I am. So why should I bother wasting my time trying to? Especially if your mind is already made up. You may have driven some really good potential lovers away from you, just by making that statement. I hope you become a less bitter person some day, because putting all people in one basket, is a huge mistake.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/24/14 02:54 AM
I agree with Jacktrades :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:08 PM
There's a reason she lives with her grandmother instead of with you. If you want your daughter back, you're going to have to prove to everyone around you, that you're well enough, even sane enough, to have her in your house. You can't just go lying. As the proof will be in your hands. Is there something you're not telling us? As you don't mention WHY your daughter was took off you. Which needs to be addressed.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 04:03 PM
Evening Gazette

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 01:36 PM
Westlife-If your heart's not in it.

Take That-You

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 01:18 PM
I don't expect a gift from ANYONE. Let alone a date. laugh Just bringing himself along would be enough for me :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:55 AM
I'd love to visit :) A phillipino nurse was looking after me in hospital, and she was so friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better nurse. She kept saying "Don't be scared. You're like a daughter to me. I won't hurt you I promise". And she smiled a lot, which helped. She helped me get rid of a foot problem while in there. Phillipino people are so friendly and polite. So of course I'd be willing to meet people from there. Hope I get to, some day ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:46 AM
maybe it was because we both were feeling each other !

Literally.

Just kidding, dude. Don't shoot me ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:43 AM
Maybe if I already knew them, otherwise no.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:40 AM
Only when my first ever boyfriend kept texting me, wanting to be on again then off again.

When my step father visits my house, I get a wretching feeling, often. I have a really low tolerance level of him. I can't stand him. He always thinks he's right. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/23/14 05:12 AM

haha! drinks

yep. there smart and really attentive to you and want to know all about how youre feeling. how dreadful. haha

Maybe I should just get it out of my system and make a comedy show about it. Just kidding. It makes me feel like I'm writing my problem to 'Just Seventeen' magazine.

*shrugging* Feeling like a teenager. Geez. laugh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:12 PM
And my answer is....................find out after the break.

Are you watching me?

You are?

I can see you nodding your head.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:10 PM
I have no choice but to rent.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:07 PM
I kind of miss the irish boyband Westlife, so I'm listening to their albums at the moment :)

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25