Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:41 AM
This is just a guess, so please don't feel hurt by my assumption. Maybe the men detect something bad about your personality that you don't see. It's something to consider, right? Or you were just not their type. I mean no ill towards you. It's just one opinion of many ;) drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:31 AM
It might be a big ask, but here goes nothing. laugh. A guy who can be classy enough to say sorry, and admit when he is wrong. A guy who has a positive, smiley, happy attitude. And not lie about having one. Thankyou ;) Ha ha.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/21/14 04:27 AM
I don't think ANY date can ever be perfect. But my ideal would be a vet or a dr, simply because we would have the same career interests, and would understand each others rota :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/20/14 05:37 AM
A mix of both. As long as they don't overdo the hyper part. I can't stand anything hyper that goes on for too long. I like mature [I don't mean older exactly, just developed] men. I like a sense of calmness, so any man who is like a whirlwind, won't do me any good. I still stay away from chaotic types. laugh. Hence why I hang around with people who do comedy.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/20/14 05:21 AM

Good for you my friend it is always important to be true to yourself. It is truly freeing to look in the mirror and realize who you are and to be who you are. God bless you Lonelyman.

Definitely, because as long as YOU know who you are, the rest doesn't matter. Never put on airs or graces just to impress, because if it's not the real you, why are you bothering to pretend? Is anyone so impressive, that you'd feel a need to be someone you're not? Changing your character for someone you may never end up with anyway=Not good. But this is refreshing to see. Someone willing to admit he wasn't what he seemed. I admire you for that, Lonelyman. This shows you can accept when you've made a mistake. Keep trucking, brother drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/20/14 05:04 AM

I don't live in the past.....but I will do every thing in my power to make sure my next partner doesn't have one...:angel: laugh laugh

laugh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/20/14 05:02 AM

How do you manage your partner's bad moods?

I don't date men who have bad moods or anger problems. I just stay well away from those types. I can't afford to have negative energy of any kind in my life. And if it turned out that a guy I was dating, was having a bad day, I'd probably try and be all goofy, by trying to make him laugh, or run him a relaxing bath, and pour him a beer, but you kind of have to be careful about using alcohol to cheer people up. Just incase it ends up with them using alcohol to self-medicate.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/20/14 04:47 AM
Do any of us? Another warning sign, would be anyone with the word 'Nice' in their username. If anyone needs to convince you that they're nice, then there's a problem right there. Niceness should shine through naturally. Not be used a tactic. I know people say they're nice, to try and rope vulnerable people in. I try to make sure never to use a dating site, if I end up feeling unstable in any way. The last thing you need is anyone taking advantage of you. And I can be one of the most hardest people to convince. I've got my bs scanner on alert much more than people think I do. I'm not one to be messed with. Make sure YOU aren't, either ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 07:47 PM
I like your post's. They make me laugh. What do YOU yourself think could be putting the women off? It's a shame none of them had the heart to tell you.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 07:43 PM
A man's tone of voice, will never have the power to determine whether I date him. As long as he's genuine, that's what matters.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 07:38 PM
Sometimes I can become so easily moved by words. Especially post's about courage. But I have to be careful, because I know not everyone may tell the truth online, so I'm really aware of that.

Even offline, things people have said to me, hit me like a bolt of lightening. Positive things. Stuff that I could smile about for the rest of my life. Some compliments I get, seem to throw me, because I get overwhelmed, and they make me happy to be alive. drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:37 PM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Sat 07/19/14 06:40 PM
Stupid people, who don't know that they're stupid. As crude as that might sound, it's the truth. I'm meaning show's such as 'Made in Chelsea', 'The Only Way Is Essex', 'Geordie Shores'. The people on them are just ridiculous. I have no idea why people like watching them. I only know about them, since some of my family watch them, but I find myself gritting my teeth at em.

Also, most sitcoms.

It's quite easy to make me laugh anyway ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:25 PM
Welcome. Why not join the rest of us whacko's in the forum? :P

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:20 PM
You're the same ethnicity as my dr. Welcome ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:18 PM
Well thankyou. I also wish the same for YOU :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:15 PM
Can you really measure love? I don't know. My shortest relationship lasted almost two years. My longest was for twelve years.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:12 PM
I'd be okay with it, as long as he put in his profile headline that he is now taken, and doesn't care who knows. I want to be the kind of woman that makes him feel on top of the world.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/19/14 05:51 PM
Only when my two sister's are fighting. I'll usually be like "HEY. STOP IT. BREAK IT UP! WHY ARE YOU BOTH FIGHTING?". If they don't stop, I make em stop, by physically getting in the middle of them. I tell em to go in seperate rooms till they calm down. My mum is too soft with them. I'm not strict, but certain situations need sterness for a good reason. I couldn't stand by and let them tear each other apart.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:08 PM
waving ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:09 AM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Wed 07/16/14 03:15 AM
Sometimes I can get a bit too obssessed with trying to sort out problems. While wanting to sort problems is a good thing, I never try to involve myself anymore, as I felt it was me being a bit nosy. I figure people will sort out their own problems, in their own time. I just concentrate on my own, now. It's okay to care about people to a point, but too much interfering can cause annoyance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25