Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:53 AM
I like you ALREADY :smile:

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:50 AM
Not sure if mentioning what nationality you are really matters. I think it just matters that you live close enough to some.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:18 AM
Good luck finding what you're after?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:09 AM
Don't get me started. People are always complaining about having a job, and don't realize how lucky they are just to have one. Is it really such a big deal to miss a few friday/saturday nights out? The chances are, you won't miss much anyway if you have to work a few weekends, because if you do the same stuff every weekend anyway, there's not much to miss. Why say "Thank god it's friday?". Not like you're gonna die soon. It gets a bit too samey a lot of the time. I don't understand those types who have about three children, and they say they're poor, yet they can afford a sports car, a dog, a widescreen tv, other expensive stuff. Try justifying that. More like there's something dodgy going on. You can't get paid �72 a fortnight, and be able to afford all of that stuff on such little money.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:32 PM
The place my gran used to take me as a teen, every summer. Just a shame one of their tram lifts had to stop working. Hope it's up and running again soon. You can get a lift, to the north beach, and another lift, to the downstairs south beach. It saves climbing a lot of steps. They look like a tilted railway. You can check them out on Google Images-Scarborough Tram Lifts.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:21 PM
If I wouldn't put up with seeing a child or animal in pain, why would I bother seeing MYSELF in pain? We all deserve medication in equal measure. I think it would be rotten of a dr to ignore a patients needs

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:11 PM
That the next dr I visit (which will be tonight), can do more for me. I keep requesting a lung X-Ray. There's a reason for that. If I felt fine, I wouldn't have to keep pushing dr's to book me an X-Ray. Either that, or I'll take myself to A&E, because the amount of dr's that don't listen is really hopeless. If someone can feel something is really off about their breathing, then surely the least they deserve is a medical test. It's not like I walk in there all bad-tempered like other patients.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:02 PM
It's called 'Come Dine With Me'. Not sure if your country broadcasts it. You'd think the last thing they'd want, is their dining guests complaining about them behind their back. Wonder how it feels when they see what they've been saying about them, when they watch it back.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 08:54 PM
I think a LOT of men like to do that man cave thing, and show off. What's new? ohwell laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 08:52 PM
Why do some people bother joining dating sites, when they're not really that interested?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:27 PM
As much as I might want you for myself, I'm going to give up the chase. There's many other women after you, so why would I ever stand out? I'm not really the type to give up on most things, but this is different. Anyway, there's plenty more men for me to check out. Good luck. ohwell

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 06/30/14 05:48 PM
Turn off. How am I supposed to be able to concentrate on kissing, when I'm being pelted by cold rain water? I can't :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:56 PM
Can't carry on typing. Too tired. See you soon ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:52 PM
Not sure if I'd ever do it again. Why go by halves, when you can have the whole package?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:45 PM
Sometimes. I can only be me anyway. So going by what others say, doesn't mean I do those things myself. There's not really anyone I want to be like. I'm happy being the way I am.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:41 PM
Glad I don't have a crush on anyone. The more women who go after the same man, the worse it feels. Which is why. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:36 PM
Never had a long distance relationship. It would depend how well we get on. Though, I'd half suspect he may be sneeking around, having sex behind my back. So I couldn't be sure if he'd behave. And we all know that when you want some sex, you can get it locally far easier. Just can't see why any guy would hold out for me.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:19 PM
Aries. My moon sign is Leo.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 04:14 PM
I feel like I don't have enough likability or maturity. I feel many would be too ashamed to introduce me to their friends and family. I'm not that intelligent. Even if my last date was just a few months ago. Maybe I should be dead already. ohwell laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:44 AM
I don't mean to come across as rude, but hasn't this thread ran it's course? What more could anyone say? Looks like it's all been said. Three pages of this. Seriously?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25