Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:52 AM
I don't really have a bestest friend. I consider ALL of my friends my besties. So maybe I have no clue. laugh. I think it depends on what life situations we're thrown into. I don't give my heart easily or to just anyone who flirts with me. There has to be a friendship there first, otherwise I can't see myself being with them, if I don't know what they're like. I think the reason a dr or vet would be ideal for me, is because it would show how caring they are, for people or animals. It just does something to me. It makes my heart melt.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:39 PM

Life is messy. I don't think finding someone new in your life is going to help. Get yourself together first before you get another woman in you life. Start working on feeling better first and you'll be in a better position for a good relationship.

^

Very wise advice

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:36 PM
I think it's the thought of what someone with a mental illness could do. Rather than being told you have one. I dated a bipolar, it got difficult at times, and confusing, but I really liked him, so I carried on dating him. I tried to help him through it.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:21 PM
I once dated a half canadian, half italian guy, and he took my breath away. He was just awesome, to be honest. He had to move to another country, for his career, so I was saddened by that, once it happened. He knows what I think of him, and he bought me a teddy bear, and told me to think of him giving me hugs, everytime I felt sad. Loved his canadian accent. He had tanned skin, and black afro hair.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:13 PM

lol,,,good luck with that shy,,,,

laugh ;) Me and you both know it'll never happen.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:06 PM
Dear philipino nurse,

Thankyou for helping me with everything. You were so sweet to me. I wondered what you meant at first, when you mentioned the word 'Sleepers'. Then I realized you meant 'Slippers', when you pointed to mine. No wonder I got confused. It was hilarious how you left something in the bathroom, and pretended it was someone else's.

Dear anaethetist,

Why can't I stop thinking about you? I feel like I should ask you on a date, but not sure how to contact you in any way. I'm heartbroken. You left such a impact on me.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:56 PM
The male dr, who put my drip needle in my arm, when I arrived in the hospital last Tuesday. He was jokey, charming, polite, never stopped smiling, very reassuring, I could go on. lol. He kept coming back in my room. There was just something about him that made me want to stay around him. I felt good around him. Oh boy. I miss him. Not sure how to accidentally bump into him. Why can't my mind let him go?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:41 PM
Not much annoys me, but I do detest people who argue in public places. Nobody's that interested in hearing your crap. At least have some class and do that behind closed doors. I just find it trashy. And when I hear them argue, half of the time I just want to laugh, because they both think they're better than the one they're arguing with. Poor things. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:31 PM
Yes, and I wouldn't want to be any other way. biggrin. Stubborn is my way of living.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:28 PM
I like to be in control of my own life. I just like to make sure everything is running as it should be.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:23 PM
Can't think many people would give up life at home to travel with a total stranger. Only go home once or twice a year? **** that. Friends and family are important to me. Maybe an animal would. ohwell

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 04:05 PM
Sounds like you're one of those that depends on having a lover. Do things you enjoy. Forget about love. Love is guaranteed to no-one. Everyone's chances of finding "the one" are 50/50. So either way, you won't lose out. I think expecting things to happen, is the wrong way to think. Rather, take life as it comes.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:56 PM
You'd better ask the woman if she wants to be in a ldr first, as not all do. What's wrong with the women in YOUR OWN country? The only reason I'm asking, is because wanting an ldr can put a lot of pressure on yourself.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/07/14 03:47 PM
I can't move to London. It's too expensive there. If me and you are really gonna be flatmates, you're gonna have to move up north. Unless you're paying. :tongue: :wink:. New Zealand to England is a long way to come, but you seem determined, so why spoil a good thing? smitten

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:00 PM
Teeside

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:42 PM
I think prisoners should be made to sign a deal, promising that they won't try to intimidate anyone, if being released back into the community. Some learn their lesson the first time around. Others not so much. Some prefer a life in prison, because their life outside of prison feels worthless.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:32 PM
Seeing as Whooping Cough is going around like never before, I'd be more worried about catching THAT. I don't know the symptoms of an STD, but can imagine by the way people are talking, it must be quite major. I don't want to spend the rest of my life in hospital, if it turns out to be quite fatal. I can cope with light stuff such as sores, but things like with difficulty breathing, constant wheezing, I'm not so good at dealing with.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:51 AM
I tried it on myself, when I had to get a blood test. I have a needle phobia, so you can only imagine the amount of trauma I felt. And it was weird, because I'd spent about a whole month convincing myself, that the needle would hurt, but once I was in the room, I kept telling myself it WON'T hurt. And kept picturing my pets faces to calm me down. Not sure if that was reverse phsycology, or just telling myself to calm down. I remembered to breathe slowly while having it done.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:47 AM
I tried it on myself, when I had to get a blood test. I have a needle phobia, so you can only imagine the amount of trauma I felt. And it was weird, because I'd spent about a whole month convincing myself, that the needle would hurt, but once I was in the room, I kept telling myself it WON'T hurt. And kept picturing my pets faces to calm me down. Not sure if that was reverse phsycology, or just telling myself to calm down. I remembered to breathe slowly while having it done.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:26 AM
I can take it or leave it. I have better stuff to think about. laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25