Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:50 AM
You have a VERY beautiful smile. It radiates out of your friendly face. But hun, you'd do even better if you put more detail into your profile.

Good Luck flowerforyou

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:29 AM
He said he was from England and graduated in medicine from Washington State University and now worked for the military in the US...in Florida. His English was quite broke and to still give him the benefit of doubt I asked what his mother tongue was ? He said : Celtic English....lol

He really thought he could trick you with that? Woah. laugh

He didn't even realize that his education and career don't go together. As you can't get into the military, by studying medicine. laugh

And there's no such thing as celtic english. It sounds like you had enough common sense to leave the guy alone ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:22 AM
Excuse my boring blabbering, but negativity attracts negativity. As in, you attract what you already are. Yet, if you be positive, you'll start to attract positive people. Unwashed, atrract unwashed, but unwashed people can't have a lasting relationship, because their bad hygiene is a turn-off. Welcome. If you want to leave a lasting impression, better to be a happy person with a happy outlook. Using humor can help break the ice.

drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:12 AM
Hi Tonya. Welcome to the site. Hope you find the kind of guy you're looking for. waving

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 05:04 AM

I didn't make it onto the list MYSELF. Popularity never mattered to me anyway. As long as I get to keep the friends I already have, it doesn't matter at all. flowers
You have ALWAYS been on my list. From the start.:heart:

Awwwww. Thankyou, sweet friend. It's how people treat you that counts more than anything. Big hug for ya :) flowers

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 04:31 AM
Usually I can. Hopefully, most people on here know that I never mean to offend anyone. And if I ever do, maybe I could have worded it differently, but sometimes, you type that one post that can come off as harsh. And you think to yourself "Uh oh. What have I done?". I'm quite a jokey person, who likes to laugh a lot, and sometimes get carried away when joking about. Or I'll type something sarcastic, which was meant to be light-humoured. Oh well. If we watched we said too often, we'd never leave our houses, through fear of offending others.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 03:50 AM
Not trying to be rude, but when I see post that mentions the OP loves ALL women, or MOST women, it always makes me think he isn't the committed type. I mean it's nice of you, but it doesn't make me want to take interest in you. It just comes across as you will take anything as long as it's female.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 03:48 AM
Not trying to be rude, but when I see post that mentions the OP loves ALL women, or MOST women, it always makes me think he isn't the committed type. I mean it's nice of you, but it doesn't make me want to take interest in you. It just comes across as you will take anything as long as it's female.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:54 PM
You're as worthy as anyone else. Never feel you're less of a person. I was just wondering if you'd been tested for Bipolar Disorder. Only because you mention feeling REALLY low. And when bipolar sufferers get depressed, they get more depressed, than people who don't have it. I'm no hypochondriac. Just trying to help you get to the bottom of why you get depressed. Think about what would make you happy, then go for those things, but don't do them for anyone but yourself. I used to do stuff to please my mum and my stepdad, only to find they were always trying to invade my personal space [i was about age twenty four by then], and it made me feel harangued. So I ran away, and lived in a hotel for a while. It wasn't ideal, but it was better than carrying on living with my parents, who used to be TOO controlling. And just to make sure, I told my social worker. She was treating me for a phobia I had, and was making sure I didn't harm myself. I just hope you're living for YOURSELF first, and not letting anyone try to control your choices ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:07 PM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Sat 07/26/14 05:09 PM
It says I still believe they exist, in my profile. So it must be true. laugh. If we ALL lost hope, none of us would be able to have a laugh, or look on the bright side. A good job some of us keep hope alive, hey? ;) drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 03:23 PM
I didn't make it onto the list MYSELF. Popularity never mattered to me anyway. As long as I get to keep the friends I already have, it doesn't matter at all. flowers

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:04 AM
I kind of do.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:50 AM
A few people on here know about my needle phobia. So, the very last thing to make me cry, was when the drip needle came out of my vein, but still in my arm. The needle had to be moved back into my vein. So I was panicking. The nurse told me to trust her, so I hadn't much choice.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:10 AM
I've been married? Since when? Why no memo? :O

Actually, I've never been married. Does being engaged count?

Was engaged twice. The first guy I got engaged to, and we were together twelve years. We broke up because he was turning weird on me. Meaning he was becoming angry, and hiding alcohol in the house.

The second guy I was engaged to, we were together for eight years. We broke up because he didn't want to commit anymore. He wanted to sleep around.

I'm okay, really. It doesn't affect me these days. I use humor to rise above anything that causes misery.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 05:23 AM
Very sophisticated. Nicely dressed. Refreshing to read your profile. At least it isn't samey to read. As I hate reading profiles that look like many I've read before. Nice :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 05:13 AM
I like the outfit you're wearing. All I can gather from your profile is that you're a Geologist. If you put more into your profile, you will attract more women. Being mysterious isn't always a good idea.

Good luck. drinker

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:24 AM
Nothing much. I want a guy I can have all to myself. I'm greedy like that. laugh. It's all or nothing with me. You know, TRUE love, not half-hearted love.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:54 AM
The person I have a crush on. biggrin

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:48 AM
I've had a few long-term relationships from here. I guess it depends what kind of person they are.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:23 AM
Kind of. I don't trust easily. I'm very careful about who to let into my life. One day, some want to talk, the next, they're gone. Those kinds are just here to mess people around. Hard to tell if they're being genuine. Making friends in the forums is a good way to get to know people. Some just want instant gratification I'm afraid. Try keeping conversations flowing, to keep their interest.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25