Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:34 PM
A man with class. TRUE class. Not the type who wear a suit and tie for one night only. As that's FAKE class.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:27 PM
I agree. You're the only person responsible for your own life. :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:23 PM
Am I 7-10 in the looks department? Hell yeah.

Actually, I'm not that vain. So that would be no.

Anyway, welcome and good luck.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:27 PM
It's okay, people. I think I've got what he's trying to say :D

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:18 PM
Nervous. I heard a gun shot, yesterday, right near my window. This hospital is next to a general one. So you'd think safety checks were vital. I daren't tell any patients, as they're all paranoid as it is, without me adding to it. And if I tell any of the nurses, they'll just think it's delusions. I hate having to keep these kind of secrets. And the other night, one patient was telling me how she'd been raped. I needed a lay down.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:09 PM
Because I'm allowed to use my cell phone internet, while in hospital. Cool, or what? :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:05 PM

it takes more to reel me in then hi hello how are you

Me too ;). Wise woman. You've always had my respect.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:57 PM

Well I'm a hell of a lot uglier believe me.

No you're not. I am. I'M so ugly that my own family won't speak to me anymore. laugh

Honestly though, the friendlier you are to people, the less they'll care about your appearance.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:53 PM

I dont think its all about looks as the best looking men seem to treat you like s**t.

Seems to be very true to some degree, but not all.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:09 AM

I'm going into hospital tomorrow. So I needed that extra bit of lurve. So thanks. Love ya right back drinks
Oo. I hope your get all healthy soon...unless the doctors wicked cute.

heh heh ;) Thankyou. Hoping to "accidentally" bump into HIM again. As it's the same hospital I stayed at, a few weeks ago. He wasn't helping my heart rate. I'm sure it was over 100, every time he walked back in to see how I was doing ;)
:tongue: :wink:

xD Are you sticking your tongue out at me?

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:06 AM

I'm going into hospital tomorrow. So I needed that extra bit of lurve. So thanks. Love ya right back drinks

OMG! Shy_Emo_chick what happened?! Please tell me that it's not that serious sad2 .. I'm really worried about you .. Stay positive always okay, It will help you to heal faster, don't forget to drink your medicine on time and have enough time for rest/sleep :thumbsup: ..

Thankyou :) The reason I'm going there is a bit personal, but I can tell you over e-mail. It's just something I'd rather not be telling you on a public forum. Sometimes it's easier to tell people things in a more private setting. I ALWAYS remain positive. That doesn't mean I never cry or never get nervous. I can just bring out my positivity more than others can, I guess. I find plenty to smile about. I joke with the dr's and nurses. I'll be fine. Thankyou, sweet man :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:59 AM

Oo. I hope your get all healthy soon...unless the doctors wicked cute.

heh heh ;) Thankyou. Hoping to "accidentally" bump into HIM again. As it's the same hospital I stayed at, a few weeks ago. He wasn't helping my heart rate. I'm sure it was over 100, every time he walked back in to see how I was doing ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:39 PM
I keep my IM turned off. I can't be bothered with the pretend "emergencies".

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:30 PM

what is that thing that entice you most?

Personality

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 05:18 PM
Dear mum,

I know you're scared for me, but I'll be okay. I felt how upset you were, when you hugged me earlier, and were crying. You gave me the longest hug I've ever had. Ha ha ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 03:28 PM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Wed 07/30/14 03:30 PM
If it helps, do you want me to ask THAT dr, if he has any single brothers? ;) heh heh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 03:24 PM
I've dyed my hair dark purple. Is that unique enough? It was bad, when I had it blonde, as you couldn't see any shine in the hair. Thankgod for dark hair :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:10 PM
Let me see. I've dated three irish men, two norwegian men, one canadian, one new-zealander, two aussies. Do I seem racist? I think not. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Wed 07/30/14 10:16 AM

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 09:46 PM

Not to worry. No need to keep apologising. Like you said, you're only twenty, and maybe slightly naive. But no need to say sorry. You're just a youngster trying to make friends. I understand ;) It's just that I dated a guy who was older than me, and probably DID know better, and he used to keep showing love to EVERY woman
. So it made me feel as if I wasn't really wasn't any more special than those other women. So I ended it. So really I was just referring to that. Sorry if I caused any offence. drinks

It's okay Shy_Emo_chick I understand, don't worry about it winking .. And also, don't worry I will not do the same as the man did to you while your dating biggrin If ever that I will date a women, I will make sure to make her feel that my heart only belongs to her, because what's the point of dating if you will still love another women :laughing: .. You really deserved to be loved Shy_Emo_chick, I love you! winking .. You are a very lovely woman flowers .. Thank you for showing care to me, I'm really really thankful for that :thumbsup: .. ..

blushing Awwwww, you charmer. Thanks for the flowers :D. It's a really sweet gesture. Glad that you know I didn't mean to come across as moody. I felt so stupid when I read what I'd put. Not sure I deserve a good man. You sound more mature than the ex I mentioned. Hope you have a nice day/night. Depending on what time it is, where you are :D

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25