Community > Posts By > Shy_Emo_chick

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:39 PM
Well I sacrificed getting a needle, for a male dr. Saying that, he did treat me extra nice. So it helped me to trust him. Still not completely over him. *sigh* laugh. D'oh.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:32 PM

The best is to keep away from such people

:thumbsup:

Which ones ? Bossy people or smoking schizos ?
laugh

Both

laugh.

Hey Amilia :smile:

Are those YOUR dogs in the profile pic? Awwwwwwww. So cute. I adore them :D

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:49 PM

It says I still believe they exist, in my profile. So it must be true. laugh. If we ALL lost hope, none of us would be able to have a laugh, or look on the bright side. A good job some of us keep hope alive, hey? ;) drinker

Yyeeesssss!!! I'm one of those few, love

That's nice....:-)
but do you really, really think you would like someone romantic all the time ? Also...for instance...do you think fishing is romantic ?

I don't mind if he's romantic most of the time, but I don't think any guy could be like that all day, every day. I tend to attract men who show their feelings easily. Which is why the feeling is usually mutual with me. I don't think FISHING is romantic. No. Especially if one or both of you get seasick easily ;D

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:20 PM
And you're more intelligent than they think. You deserve to be treat with decency :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 11:24 AM
Girl, I've read your profile, and it says you want a prince. How is any prince in his right mind, meant to be attracted to someone racist? It's your choosing what you type, but racism isn't a good look. Just saying.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 10:08 AM
Not to worry. No need to keep apologising. Like you said, you're only twenty, and maybe slightly naive. But no need to say sorry. You're just a youngster trying to make friends. I understand ;) It's just that I dated a guy who was older than me, and probably DID know better, and he used to keep showing love to EVERY woman
. So it made me feel as if I wasn't really wasn't any more special than those other women. So I ended it. So really I was just referring to that. Sorry if I caused any offence. drinks

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 09:24 AM
My e-mails aren't working, at the minute. So I'll put it here instead. I'm only going to watch 'Siblings', because Greg James is on it.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 09:19 AM
An american sitcom called 'Rules Of Engagement'. I adore the pakistani guy who has the posh accent. He's so well-mannered. He's always looking smart, too :).

And I love a reality show in England called '24 Hours in A&E'. You'd think I'd feel hesitant to watch something like this, given that I was only in hospital two weeks ago, and I was in A&E myself. laugh. But it hasn't put me off.

To any foreign people who may not understand what 'A&E' is, it's a casualty/ambulatory ward.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:50 AM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Tue 07/29/14 08:54 AM
I like Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes in equal measure. They got on my nerves at first, but they both have certain quirks about them, that I admire.

I admire Nene, for her strong attitude, and determination, and her bluntness.

I admire Kim for her positive attitude, her ability to walk away from venimous people, her very loving attitude towards EVERYONE, and she has six children. Wow.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:40 AM
I've dated both. There's no difference. I love it when you hear some americans put on a posh english accent. It makes me think they're english. I like them equally. Dated a few londoners, and they've been gentlemen. So far. Welcome, btw ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Tue 07/29/14 03:10 AM
I could have lots of money, but it wouldn't define who I am. No way. I've always found love to be more important. Feelings are harder to get rid of, than money. Money is materialistic to me.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/28/14 03:02 PM

Panicking. My left toenail is stuck to my sock. How do I unstick it? HELP!!!! Having a panic attack over here. laugh

Can't you just pull the sock off your toenail?

I did try to, but the toenail is a bit sharp, so I tried pulling the sock halfway off my foot, and soaked it in warm water in the bath. Luckily, it unhooked itself after about eleven minutes. Was worried it would stay stuck. Everything is okay now ;)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/28/14 01:38 PM
Someone who is racist (especially when they say stuff like "Go back to your own country!".

Swearing a lot.

Someone lazy.

Someone miserable.

A huge ego.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Mon 07/28/14 11:28 AM
Edited by Shy_Emo_chick on Mon 07/28/14 11:32 AM
Dear Chris,

Thankyou for the bouquet of flowers, and the card. I was surprised you bought me anything. I'll return the favour as always. You're one special guy. :heart:. My mum told me you have one more surprise for me, but I have to go to Kevin's house to find out what it is. This is strange. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 04:01 PM
Welcome. I'm one of the fakes :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 12:28 PM
I see no harm in using it as both of those things. The friends I've made here are awesome. Being in a relationship, isn't all sunshine and butterflies. It can be rocky, sometimes. Depends who you get with.

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 12:14 PM
Not forgetting ______ and ______ .

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 11:47 AM

you have to cut the toe off.. save the sock at all costs...laugh winking spock .... just joking of course..
do not I repeat do not cut your toe off..laugh flowerforyou

laugh Hey. Watch it, mr ;)

I know you were just kidding :tongue:. Awwwwww. I WANTED to cut my foot off. Damn. Looks like I'm gonna have to do it when you're not looking.

you can probably unstick it by soaking in water.

Thanks. Will it definitely work? :)

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:38 AM
Panicking. My left toenail is stuck to my sock. How do I unstick it? HELP!!!! Having a panic attack over here. laugh

Shy_Emo_chick's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:14 AM

He said he was from England and graduated in medicine from Washington State University and now worked for the military in the US...in Florida. His English was quite broke and to still give him the benefit of doubt I asked what his mother tongue was ? He said : Celtic English....lol

He really thought he could trick you with that? Woah. laugh

He didn't even realize that his education and career don't go together. As you can't get into the military, by studying medicine. laugh

And there's no such thing as celtic english. It sounds like you had enough common sense to leave the guy alone ;)

Hi there, well I must admit I didn't know you can't enter the military if you have studied medicine. But anyways, the guy didn't make much sense....:-)

Hi :) idk, maybe you CAN get into the army by studying medicine. It's just that I don't know how it works. Wonder if he's pretending to be a celt on some other dating site. Some men must think we're naive. Little do they know, we're experienced. laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25