Community > Posts By > Let'sDoThis

Let'sDoThis's photo
Sat 11/30/19 10:30 AM
The Coyote Principle

CALIFORNIA:

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.

The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie"Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.

He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.

The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.

The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.

The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re the nature of coyotes.

PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.

TEXAS:

The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.

The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

The buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not!

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 06:18 PM
We all, red, yellow, black or white, have a Satanic cult aiming to enslave all of us.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 05:46 PM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 11/29/19 05:50 PM
Not mentioned in any history class.
One of the first slave owner was a black man.
The first blacks brought over weren't slaves. They were indentured servants, many who eventually paid for their freedom.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 03:39 PM
Either he was given bad intel or he knows something the general public doesn't.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 03:36 PM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 11/29/19 04:10 PM
I'll pass on the bf.
One nighter with the right woman might turn into a lifetime gig.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 12:56 PM

History testifies that Ram is exotic and Ravana is local of the son of the soil.
The character of feudalism is that regardless of your religion, race or nation just occupy and rule the country. The Roman Empires adopted Christianity to sustain its rule. The three cursed wars that took place in history were not for religions conflict but based on Jerusalem's economic interests and that was the feudal politics.
At the root of Palestine problem is the conflict of economic and political interests. We cannot define in between Judaism and Zionism. Anyway the exploitation of a ruler is not considered by Hindu or Muslim, but his job is to exploit. The history of caste-based exploitation of Hindu society is thousands of years old. Untouchable Dalit, Shudras, Pasi, Jatis are not Muslim at all, What has the state of India given their dignity except article 15? Is the article 15 really guaranteed to their survival? No, the reality is different. This is not a question of Kashmir belongs to Muslims, because Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, whether he/she is religiously represented by Hindu or Muslim, but all are Kashmiri as a nation.
Kashmir's last Hindu king Hari Singh, also wanted a separate identity for Kashmir. India-Pakistan does not respect this wish.
India is a state of many nationalities. There are Bengali, Panjabi and other nationalities as well as many indigenous people live in India. Can The Bengali nation be divided into Hindu-Muslims by the Indian state policy? Similarly, can we separate Punjabis by Hindu, Muslims or Sikh? But in the name of state politics, we make a difference.
There are three identities that need to be understood separately namely religious identity, ethnic or nationalities identity and state identity. The basis of ethnic identity or nationality is the specific language and culture of a particular region. Arab-speaking people are divided into several states but they are Arab as a nation. Kashmir has its own culture, which is different from other cultures in India. So it is foolish to look at Kashmir by the eyes of different religions like Hindu or Muslim. It is difficult for both Hindu-Muslims to think of Kashmir as a separate nation or culture. But how are the Muslims of other parts of India? The state of India has the guarantee of a cow life as a 'Gomata' (as a mother), but where is the safety of a Muslim's life as a citizen of the state? Muslim mosques can be destroyed, but the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, why can't these be destroyed? They are also made by Muslim rulers. Can such double stands call foolishness? On the other hand, whatever India is doing in Kashmir, so same Pakistan is doing in Balochistan. If you raise your hand for Kashmir, you too should raise also your hand for Baloch..
An oppressed nation, whether it be Scottish, Iris, Catalan, Kurdish, Baloch or Kashmir, but the question is whether you favor the oppressed nation? Are all nations are free? Is the UN a union of all nations? It can be called an association of states but not the nations of the world.
Many of us hate war. However, a war is expected when it is a prerequisite for peace. So please say yes and raise your hand for the Scottish, Iris, Catalan, Kurdish, Baloch or Kashmir. The good part of World War II is that after the war finished many nations have tasted liberation. I am wishing for World War III if the existing problems will be going to solve. And the war is a conflict, which begins at the diplomatic table and ends with the soldiers on the battlefield. People are dying, migrating, suffering from the ongoing war of different countries or states, but the rate is higher than World War II. Are we in the third world war without an announcement? It is a new dimension of global politics that the enemy shakes their hands in the morning and in the afternoon, they scold to each other.

I agree. Kashmir belongs to people of Kashmir and so far 60% of Kashmir is withing secular indian republic and 30% is with Islamic republic of pakistan. Pakistan has tried to use religion to motivate people of Kashmir to have a common culture with Pakistan. When that failed, Pakistan invaded Kashmir and grabbed 25% of land until indian army came to kashmir's rescue and saved the rest of Kashmir.

This truth

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 11:36 AM
Is there a formula for posting pictures and searchable links?

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 11:31 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 11/29/19 11:56 AM
https://youtu.be/QGrWvrGDOXg

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 08:43 AM

If you do suffer from this try helping someone out. It works for me and stay busy!

Right as rain.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 08:10 AM
Would you agree, this reaction has periodically repeated itself since the beginning of time?

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 07:45 AM
Holliday Blues.
This to, shall pass.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 07:24 AM
God has a better plan for the both of them.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 07:15 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 11/29/19 07:17 AM

lol sorry buddy 99% of the world's scientists are smarter than you

No need for disparaging put downs.
That's a report from a UK news source.
Scientists report, it will become the norm.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 07:07 AM
Dole better start pushing his meatless meat a little harder.

UK snow forecast: Coldest winter in 100 YEARS as 3-month sub-zero freeze hits Britain

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 11/29/19 06:50 AM
Only if he gets his wifes permission.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 11/28/19 08:17 PM

President Trump doing great things for human rights.

Thousands in Hong Kong Stage 'Thanksgiving' Rally After Trump Signs Rights Bill
Thousands in Hong Kong Stage 'Thanksgiving' Rally After Trump Signs Rights Bill. Protester holds U.S. flags during a demonstration in Hong Kong, Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019. China’s fury over President Donald Trump’s decision to sign legislation supporting human rights in Hong Kong is evident. What’s less clear what “countermeasures” Beijing may take in response to what it said Thursday were “extremely evil” and dangerous moves. (AP Photo/Vincent Thian)
Thursday, 28 Nov 2019 10:15 AM

Read Newsmax: Thousands in Hong Kong Stage 'Thanksgiving' Rally After Trump Signs Rights Bill

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 11/28/19 07:05 AM
What did you give up for Global Warming or acid rain?
All proven to be money grabbing hoaxes.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 11/27/19 08:48 PM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Wed 11/27/19 09:01 PM
Nope.
I remember the reason for the holidays.
I give thanks for what and who I am now. Thanks for what I was able to avoid.
Christmas, I am awed by Christ being born and how he's our promise that anything is possible.
I'm alone, yes. Rarely lonely.
When I do start feeling sorry for myself, depressed or lonely, I look around for someone in need and offer a kind word or more, if I can respond.
I guess, the point to my rambling would be, getting out of my head and looking for ways to be of service helps to overcome holiday blues.
Side note. The Bay area, as I recall, is small town. To look for these opportunities, you might need to go towards Gulfport or Biloxi to find places to vollunteer. Volunteering offers many means of getting grateful.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 11/27/19 07:53 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Wed 11/27/19 07:54 AM
I was not aware. The CIA can assign designations?
I thought only President Trump could sign the recommendation.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 11/26/19 06:06 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-mexico-cartels-idUSKBN1Y02NJ
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said in an interview aired on Tuesday that he will designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorists over their role in drug and human trafficking.