Community > Posts By > Let'sDoThis

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 10:11 AM

Humm myself a little flirting does not hurt anyone.. Kind of puts a smile on my face when I'm face to face with someone and they flirt..it's a boost to the old self esteem at times to know they have noticed..bigsmile drinker

Great attitude.drinker

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 10:01 AM

I rather see that men learn to respect women as opposed to we having to resort to all kinds of BS. We've had to do that for thousands of years. As far as I'm concerned it's been enough!
Thank goodness Dutch men in general are quite okay. Not all of course, but most are.

rofl rofl rofl

Funny that you think that's funny. I hope you realize what that says about you? ...

The funny part was, you've had to do that for thousands of years.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 09:10 AM
A tribesman was seen doing anonymous acts of kindness.
The Chief honored him with a Medal of Humility.
A few days later, it was taken from him.
They caught him wearing it.
Moral.
Do good works without needing recognition.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 08:55 AM
I judge on how quick she can fetch beer.
glasses

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 08:50 AM

I rather see that men learn to respect women as opposed to we having to resort to all kinds of BS. We've had to do that for thousands of years. As far as I'm concerned it's been enough!
Thank goodness Dutch men in general are quite okay. Not all of course, but most are.

rofl rofl rofl

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 08:49 AM

That still won't stop All Men... After all, in the Dark **** Don't Care for most....

I prefer my women on the natural side.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 06:14 AM
If telling them you have a man doesn't keep them from hitting on you, tell them you used to be a man.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 04:53 PM
Son: "Dad, I think I'm old enough now. Is there a Santa Claus?."
Dad: "Ok, I agree that your old enough. But before I tell you, I have a question for you. You see, the truth is a dangerous gift. Once you know something, you can't unknow it. Once you know the truth about Santa Claus, you will never again understand and relate to him as you do now. So my question is: Are you sure you want to know?"
Brief pause: Son: "Yes, I want to know"
Dad: "Ok, I'll tell you: Yes there is a Santa Claus" Son: "Really?" Dad: Yes, really, but he's not an old man with a beard in a red suit. That's just what we tell kids. You see, kids are too young to understand the true nature of Santa Claus, so we explain it to them in a way that they can understand. The truth about Santa Claus is that he's not a person at all; he's an idea. Think of all those presents Santa gave you over the years. I actually bought those myself. I watched you open them. And did it bother me that you didn't thank me? Of course not! In fact it gave me great pleasure. You see, Santa Claus is THE IDEA OF GIVING FOR THE SAKE OF GIVING, without thought of thanks or acknowledgement.
When I saw that Women collapse on the subway last week and called for help, I knew that she'd never know that it was me that summoned the ambulance. I was being Santa Claus when I did that."
Son: "Oh."
Dad: "So now that you know, you're part of it. You have to be Santa Claus too now. That means you can never tell a young kid the secret, and you have to help us select Santa presents for them, and most important, you have to look for opportunities to help people. Got it?"

Help each other this Christmas:santa: and...be kind ❤

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 03:21 PM

by Mike Brest
| November 22, 2019 09:50 AM
Trump said he wants an impeachment trial in the Senate if the House impeaches him.

Speaking to Fox & Friends on Friday morning, the president touched on recent testimonies from multiple career diplomats in front of the House Intelligence Committee. Trump has been accused of abusing the powers of the presidency to help his reelection campaign. While speaking about the officials who testified, the president claimed he wants a trial in the Senate.

Host Brian Kilmeade responded, “You want a trial?”

Trump replied, “Oh, I would! Look, number one, they should never, ever impeach. I watched, I watched five people on your network yesterday say there’s nothing here. Andy McCarthy, how about Ken, special prosecutor,” Trump said.

Kilmeade interjected: “Ken Starr.”

“Special counsel. Ken Starr, he was fantastic, he said there’s nothing here. So ready? Number one, there should never be an impeachment. This is not an impeachment,” Trump concluded.

The president's remarks come a day after White House counsel Pat Cipollone signaled during a meeting with key Senate Republicans that Trump has concluded he has more to gain politically from presenting a detailed defense at trial than from the GOP preventing a trial from happening at all.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 11:20 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Wed 12/11/19 11:21 AM

Yes, we have it easy! Poor men. And on top of that we're to blame for men losing their sex-drive. Life is so unfair for men slaphead

Yep.
I've had a few women who gave me ED.rofl
There are many other reasons for ED. Low T, smoking, diabetes, etc.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 10:53 AM
Absolutely.
I love you're available.
I hate I'm too old for you.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 10:42 AM

Topic: Women can have who they want

In related news, the grapes are sour. indifferent

Prime example why the dodo is extinct.
rofl rofl rofl

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 10:40 AM

Women can have who they want

If I tell you I have had every man I ever wanted, starting in kindergarten,
you would think me a braggart..but as it is so I shall have to agree with
your statement.

While men and women may have the same trouble finding a mate, it is inherent
in the male population to search out and conquer.

Eventually they find someone who will have them ;-)
Same with women.
drinker
Mostly, the men have to work at it.
Women need only bat their eyes.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 08:59 AM

What does a libido look like? Just so that I know what I'm looking for what

It's your sex drive Delightful, or desire for sex. Some lose it as they get older or for other reasons such as medical or mental issues.

I know, I was trying to think outside the box.

OT It's alive and well thank you bigsmile

I thought maybe you was wanting pictures. smokin rofl

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 08:01 AM
We are a minute part of the animal kingdom.
Competition is a weeding out of the weaker of the species.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 07:23 AM
Waking up an finding someone hovering over me.
I live alone.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 07:16 AM
Diabetes is one reason for a low functioning member.
Quite a few women, it seems, want handsome, intellectual, romantic, travelers. They get all that. When they find he can't provide what they REALLY want, it's over.
Take heart dudes. There are women out there who know, there's more than a couple ways to happy endings.
I broke it off with an extra fine, 5 foot, petite, beautiful woman recently. Because of all the other qualities, she/we, worked around the deficiency.
I broke it off for other insurmountable reasons.
There are great women out there who will want the man and will accept the situation.
I praise women. The ones who have the integrity to include in their profiles wether a strong member is a priority or not.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/11/19 06:48 AM
Men can have who they can.
Pretty true, I believe.
Your thoughts?

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/10/19 05:08 PM
AN AIRPLANE WAS ABOUT TO CRASH; THERE WERE 5 PASSENGERS ON BOARD, BUT ONLY 4 PARACHUTES.

THE FIRST PASSENGER, HOLLY MADISON SAID, "I HAVE MY OWN REALITY SHOW AND I AM THE SMARTEST AND PRETTIEST WOMAN AT PLAYBOY, SO AMERICANS DON'T WANT ME TO DIE." SHE TOOK THE FIRST PACK AND JUMPED OUT OF THE PLANE.

THE SECOND PASSENGER, JOHN MCCAIN , SAID, "I'M A SENATOR, AND A DECORATED WAR HERO FROM AN ELITE NAVY UNIT FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." SO HE GRABBED THE SECOND PACK AND JUMPED.

THE THIRD PASSENGER, BARACK OBAMA SAID, "I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND I AM THE SMARTEST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY, SOME EVEN CALL ME THE ANOINTED ONE." SO HE GRABBED THE PACK NEXT TO HIM AND JUMPED OUT.

THE FOURTH PASSENGER, BILLY GRAHAM, SAID TO THE FIFTH PASSENGER, A 10-YEAR-OLD SCHOOLGIRL, "I HAVE LIVED A FULL LIFE AND SERVED MY GOD THE BEST I COULD. I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE AND LET YOU HAVE THE LAST PARACHUTE. "THE LITTLE GIRL SAID, "THAT'S OKAY, MR. GRAHAM. THERE'S A PARACHUTE LEFT FOR YOU. AMERICA'S SMARTEST PRESIDENT TOOK MY SCHOOLBAG ."

I'll bet a dime that you share this one !!

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/10/19 10:31 AM
That term hasn't been used in a coons age.
Well, I'll be dipped. Coons age. How long since anyone used that on?
Anyhoo.
Personally, mine ain't what it used to be.
Good part of it is, it keeps me out of a lot of drama. And, allows me to be more particular.
Men. Older dudes, like me. Do you find this problematic attracting a mate?
Women. Is a man with low libido not worth wasting your time? Or, could you live with it and be content?