Community > Posts By > Let'sDoThis

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/19/19 09:49 AM
It's always been accepted and proper, here in the US , to fly the flag of the US above a flag of another country.
This respect should also apply to people calling themselves _______- American.
Examples:
Asian-American, African-American, Mexican-American. They fly those flags above our American flag.
Proper and respectful would be, American of Asian persuasion
American of African persuasion
American of Mexican persuasion
Etc.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/19/19 09:37 AM

Are you talking about the laws passed in 2018? I'm not aware of any new legislation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Enabling_Sex_Traffickers_Act

I just read it.
Nice to reaffirm it.
Love watching heads explode.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/19/19 07:23 AM

I believe a party would vote to remove a President via impeachment if there was really something to it. Something like lying to Congress or obstruction isn't it. Both Clinton and Trump should never have had impeachment voted on them.

how serious would it have to be? Murder?

Along the lines of Bengazi?

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 08:02 PM
democrats going to hate this

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed legislation aimed at penalizing website operators that facilitate online sex trafficking and chipping away at a legal protection for the technology industry.

The law is intended to make it easier for state prosecutors and sex-trafficking victims to sue social media networks, advertisers and others that kept exploitative material on their platforms, although victims would be required to show websites knowingly facilitated sex trafficking.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 06:55 PM
I used to take breathing for granted.
Anyone ever having a severe asthma attack can relate.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 06:22 PM
I'll be very happy to see it go to trial.
I'll celebrate all the democRATS who are convicted for real crimes and sentenced to fines, jail, prison or given the death penalty. Perhaps, we'll see the lying Kenyan and suiciding Clinton swing together.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 10:02 AM

To cure ED
Wrap your balls with suran wrap filled with coffee grounds & crushed egg shells.
Cures ED because no woman in her right mind would want you near her after you pack your junk in garbage!
rofl

How'd that work out for you.
Leave her with a mouth full of grit?

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 08:58 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Wed 12/18/19 08:58 AM

A true polygamist would have to be monogamous × however many wives he had.
Ergo, funny word,if he doesn't stray, he's faithful to all his women.

Either you are in polygamy or you are not. There is no both ways or middle ground

There are no absolutes.
A man having multiple wives and sexing only them is still monogamous to each wife.
Abstract thought.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Wed 12/18/19 08:14 AM
Husband and Wife are Christmas Shopping at a busy shopping mall just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on his cell.

The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."
He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all
choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the gun shop next door to that."

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 05:30 PM
A bacon wrapped bacon sandwich

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 04:21 PM
Unless we're in solitary confinement, being alone is a choice.
If I chose to be alone, fine.
If I don't want to be alone, I can always call someone and go hang out

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 04:05 PM

I like to be fluid. I have a variety of lovers.

They all know my lifestyle. And are cool with it. I don't flaunt it in front of 2 as they wouldn't get a kick and the other 3 like that I live my life this way and that I am being pleasured.

I have tried traditional relationships including marriage. Not for me. Too restrictive and not in a fun way ha ha!

I can respect that.
Live your life how it suits you.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 01:02 PM
A true polygamist would have to be monogamous × however many wives he had.
Ergo, funny word,if he doesn't stray, he's faithful to all his women.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 09:41 AM
U.S.—A series of new bills working their way through state legislatures in New York, California, Oregon, Hawaii, and several other progressive states will require you to listen to a Greta Thunberg lecture before purchasing gasoline.
Motorists will be required to watch a 20-minute lecture by the 16-year-old climate activist before they purchase gallons and gallons of harmful fossil fuels.

"We want to make sure drivers are informed," said California Governor Gavin Newsom, who says he will sign the bill into law. "So we are having them get lectured by a 16-year-old so they will have all the facts before they do something rash like put gasoline in their cars to go to work."
Once the driver has listened to Thunberg's entire lecture, they will be prompted to complete a quick, fifteen-question quiz to show they understand how horrible they are for driving a car. Drivers who get at least 80% will then be allowed to refuel their vehicles. As they refuel, the screen will simply play a clip of Thunberg saying, "How dare you!" over and over again.

The law will not apply to celebrities purchasing jet fuel.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 07:20 AM
Is, was and always will be.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 04:18 AM
I'm a world traveler.
I was married to a Pollack. Then a Swede. A Hungarian. Lastly, a Mexican.
They all had their good qualities.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 04:04 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Tue 12/17/19 04:05 AM

We need someone to start a beautiful African (or other) thread, and race the threads, like the first one to get 100 replies wins.

The most beautiful black women, IMO, are from Peru. Short, sweet and sensual.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 03:59 AM
Bacon with bacon

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 03:57 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee.
Hot and black.
smokin

Let'sDoThis's photo
Tue 12/17/19 03:52 AM
Copied from another site.

Many Filipino ladies speak English fluently, as they have English lessons at school.
English is the second official language in the Philippines. It'll be easier to communicate with them than with ladies from other Asian countries.
In the Philippines, divorces and abortions are forbidden
The family is sacred for these girls. They are loyal wives and loving mothers. If you marry Filipina woman, you won't have to worry about adultery.
Filipina woman has traditional upbringing. In family or romantic relationship, they consider man to be the leader.
They're ready to clean the house and raise children in contrast with Western women who demand independence and equality in all spheres of life.
Philipino women have no bias against marrying foreigners.
In fact, such marriages are encouraged by parents and society. It is a poor country, and marrying a Western man can give a girl a chance to start a new happy life abroad.
Gorgeous Filipina women have won all five the most prestigious beauty pageants
Miss World, Miss Earth, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Supranational. No other nation can boast of the same results.
The secret of Filipinas' beauty is simple.
They have features of European, Asian, and Australian appearance, and this blend makes them very attractive.
90% of these Asian beauties are Christians.
Consequently, there is no religious barrier between Eastern women and Western men.
Girls there have naturally strong character.
Children in the Philippines start working at an early age because of the poor economic situation in the country. Thus, they become hard-working and resilient adults who are always ready to provide necessary support in difficult situations.
When you marry Filipina woman, you don't have to worry about her attitude toward children.
Big families are normal in Asian countries. Filipina woman can become a great mother even if a man already has children.
Filipinas are festive and energetic.
Filipinos have many holidays and festivals. They enjoy singing and dancing. Hot Filipino woman will make your life bright and joyful!