Community > Posts By > Let'sDoThis

Let'sDoThis's photo
Sat 12/14/19 06:07 AM

For there to be an anti-Christ there needs to be a Christ. However, since he's a made up construct created by mankind to fill a gap in its own psyche then you will find the anti-christ anywhere you like too.

One example of how to become an anti-Christer. Denying his existence.
Another way is renouncing Christ.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Sat 12/14/19 03:52 AM
Beware of false prophets.
My belief, the Anti-Christ is a group.
Hundreds of millions strong.
Advancing, very rapidly, their world domination agenda.
Bad news. Many will renounce Christ to save their necks and lose their souls.
Good news. God and the righteous will win and the Satanic will be cast into Hell.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Sat 12/14/19 03:28 AM
The gun grabbers have no plan on how to get guns out of the hands of criminals.
I hope it doesn't come down to it. However, I believe the Rats want a war.
Virginia citizens even have police chiefs willing to back the people.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Sat 12/14/19 03:06 AM
Child abuse is the topic.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 08:08 PM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 12/13/19 08:12 PM
John Hopkins medical school professor.
And, child abuse is a very serious matter, don't you believe?
Here's the link.
https://www.wiseyoungman.com/childabuse.html

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 07:49 PM

The Johns Hopkins Hospital has done more important medical research than that.

Yes they have.
This research info they did is very important as well.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 06:42 PM

At this point in my life, you play hard to get, I lose all interest. Not worth wasting my time on. Women and their subtle hints = failed communications!!

Dead on.
Time is too short for silly, 'Catch me if you can games.
He or she is interested, introduce, go have coffee and talk.
If, there's a click, set up a lunch date and go from there.
I've even invited no-clicks to go hang out for lunch. One of my no-clicks is a trusted friend.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 06:37 PM
American College Of Pediatrics Reaches Decision: Transgenderism Of Children Is Child Abuse
The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”
The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.
1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.
2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.
3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.
5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 05:26 PM
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/12/running-scared-va-democrats-threaten-second-amendment-sanctuaries-counties/#ixzz682YdQowd
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

The overwhelming Second Amendment Sanctuary movement has shocked and angered Democrats in the Virginia Commonwealth because of the supporter's belief in the sanctity of our Bill of Rights and the real nature and size of this organic grassroots movement by everyday citizens.
Congressman Gerry Connolly went even further than Gov. Northam. He pushed for prosecution of police officers that refuse to enforce the proposed unconstitutional laws.

“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Connolly told the Washington Examiner. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”

Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin proposed cutting off state funds to counties that pass Second Amendment sanctuary ordinance. He wants to do what is tantamount to blackmail to force these localities to enforce gun laws that violate their citizen's rights.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 04:15 PM
The Philippines is out of my reach.
They do have some hot women.
My brothers ex-wife was one firecracker.
I do prefer Mexican ranch women over Westernized women.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 03:52 PM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Fri 12/13/19 04:09 PM
Many foreign women are attractive for their humility and devotion.
That is, until they become Americanized.
See Eddie Murphy's explanation.
https://youtu.be/ts4sEBb2K3s

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 01:44 PM
Jpost.com
'Boris Johnson's Conservatives achieve historic landslide election win
The prime minister will now move ahead with plans to take the United Kingdom out of the European Union.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 01:21 PM
I do rescue relationships.
I take care of them until they can find Forever Homes

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 12:38 PM
I like the chase.
I also like catch and release.
Release them back into the wild.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Fri 12/13/19 08:43 AM
Bagging a 10 point buck is just as satisfying.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 05:26 PM
I used to hunt and trap feral hogs on a cattle ranch in Fort Stockton. In one week, I processed 98. Couldn't keep up with the breeding.
The meat never went to waste. Lean. Zero fat.
I've offered my hire here, in this area. As soon as a child gets killed by one I'll get hired. Folks rarely do preventive maintenance. Sad.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 04:24 PM
I generally rotate beef, chicken and pork.
This month I'm dedicating pork meals instead of beef.
Gonna also say, God Bless America, God bless President Trump, Merry Christmas, bless baby Jesus and pledge allegiance to our flag.
New Years I'll eat a steak in honor of Acid Rain.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 11:32 AM
I use the chicken quarters.
Boiling the chicken with salt, onion, garlic and bullion.
While I'm boning the chicken, I add rice, tomatoes and jalapeno.
When it's near done, I add cilantro and kernel corn.
Great, anti-flu medicine.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 11:17 AM
Edited by Let'sDoThis on Thu 12/12/19 12:01 PM
After scanning the features, I examine the aura. Easier and more accurate if done against a pale background.
Tight against the skull, tells me their private and difficult getting close to.
Very rare but, I've actually seen a couple white auras.
I beware of dark red, dark green, dark blue and black auras.
Pastel blends attract me.

Let'sDoThis's photo
Thu 12/12/19 10:23 AM

I rather see that men learn to respect women as opposed to we having to resort to all kinds of BS. We've had to do that for thousands of years. As far as I'm concerned it's been enough!
Thank goodness Dutch men in general are quite okay. Not all of course, but most are.

rofl rofl rofl

Funny that you think that's funny. I hope you realize what that says about you? ...

The funny part was, you've had to do that for thousands of years.

I hope you realize what that says about you...

I have a sense of humor and not a bitter, old man?glasses