Community > Posts By > lilith401

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:22 AM
Not a darn thing. I wasn't good enough for him then, not even to be honest with.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:19 AM
YES

I got my phone blown up last night from a guy who I had a great date with and then he totally blew me off. This was late spring, and I heard nothing from him until last night. Hemmed and hawed then finally said he was scared and wants to make it up to me. My BS meter is screaming and I think thre was just someone else he wanted to meet or thought he could do better and now he wants me to give him another chance.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:11 AM
laugh

I was playing devil's advocate, silly.

But I agree.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:07 AM
Retort:

Why do men always lie about their motives for everything and then you never find out until later?

Doesn't it sound terrible? Well, that's what you just made all your female readers feel like.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:33 PM
Ted, hello! I miss the pic of your face melting.. hehehe

PO~And I never noticed special coverage for race. Damn, I thought it was hard pressed to get positive media coverage on anything. I hear stories about local soldiers on the news, and all they say is where they lived. I've never heard colour mentioned. Why should they? Do they serve only that portion of their country?

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:51 AM
Not going to explain?

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:50 AM
Edited by lilith401 on Mon 11/23/09 10:51 AM
Tom~I get off work and am home with my son about 45-60 minutes after he's done with school. We have hours at home at night together, and I do not let what happens at work interfere at home. Do you realize your post insulted most of your readers?

And your inferences about how all us working parents degrade and demoralize the family, this leads to your post meaning what?

I'm confused.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:43 AM
I learned that the perception of others can really show me things about myself. I learned this is a valuable lesson to always remember, and to use with my son. I learned that I am not always right. I learned that I must practice what I preach.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:06 AM
I bet it seems like a LOOOOOONG six months, huh? laugh

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:50 AM
Gator~

We used to have quite a few venting threads, you know as in what are your ten pet peeves and what irritates you most while driving... etc. I wonder if possibly we don't vent enough, or if we all just complain rather than solving? I'm guilty of it myself at times. I'm sure we all are. Anger doesn't get me anywhere, except to bed early as my muscles get all tight and then my back hurts. laugh

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:47 AM
Please share!

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:46 AM
I'm sorry, it seems your aunt may have had a rough day yesterday.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:43 AM
Oh my....

I love you, Fran.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:39 AM
Well, is the only thing that matters to you is that he is Christian? Are there other parts to you? What is your personality like? What activities do you enjoy? What are some things you'd like to try? As well, you might want to consider a Christian singles website in order to ensure a larger Christian dating pool.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:29 AM
Gary... welcome to the forums.

Look at it this way, you need to put forth effort to get results. Your profile expects women to ask you questions. That hardly seems fair, it's YOUR profile. Why not describe yourself and then see if women are interested. You are not doing any of the work, then also complaining you're not getting any results. Do you get upset with your washing machine when you run out of clean clothes? laugh

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:24 AM
It does seem that more and more people are rude in pubilc and no one says anything. I'm not sure why... how about that man that slapped someone else's child? He went overboard. I do know that when my son was crying out in public, I left. I was taught it was rude to keep a crying child in a public place.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 09:15 AM
I stopped dating two large men. The first one had very little if any personality. I kept trying to find one, but he really was apathetic about most everything. It was hard to have fun or talk about life in general as he really just didn't care. So, his size had nothing to do with it.

The second large man I stopped seeing was due to intimacy. He was like a 16 year old and cared nothing for my pleasure. As well, he refused to disrobe and didn't want me too either as he wouldn't. So, I chose not to date someone who refused to seek true intimacy with me and was selfish. It was really too bad, but it was an issue he refused to even discuss.

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:53 AM
Why don't we call this the "go China!" thread?

Fact is, some people work on deadlines, some people post on breaks, some people post from home before their shift or after, some people don't work...
but why are we attacking others? Why aren't we simply sharing why we're here and if we post from work? I got the impression we are here to chat and talk. There are debating threads, but I don't post there much. For exactly that reason. We are we arguing in here????

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:45 AM

It would seem to me that there exist posters in this thread who are very angry, yes.

SHUTUP LILITH!tongue2 rofl

Make me!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

lilith401's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:29 AM
It would seem to me that there exist posters in this thread who are very angry, yes.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25