Community > Posts By > lilith401

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:13 AM
If you're still scared you're not ready. Take all the time you need to heal. Unless and until your past is history and not a wound another woman must bear, then remain single.

What happened to you was awful. But keep in mind the next woman you're with doesn't need to have it be her fault. I'm sorry.

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:11 AM
Google it!!!

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:09 AM
No.

And hell no.

How ridiculous.

I will not "throw down" for any gift. Sorry.

But then again, yous was jist axing a hypoteticallistic questions to git the fo'one-one right?

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:07 AM
As much as Dr. Phil gets bashed, he has
numerous "sayings" that I admire.

One of them is that he lives by the motto of thinking
to himself every day after he wakes up....
what can I do to make my wife's day
better today?

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:50 AM

Personally, I don't like days where things are expected.
I prefer kindness and going that extra mile for no reason, rather than out of some misguided societal obligation.

Over all, just doing something nice for him once in a while?

Not just once in a while. Being kind and generous is within my nature and part of a positive relationship in my book. What I mean is the going all out and taking time to do something really special, well, that should be an important day for us, not the calendar. Whether it be our anniversary or the day of a promotion or simply just a long week and needing a special time...

Well, Hallmark can't tell me it is a day for romance.

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:28 AM
Personally, I don't like days where things are expected.
I prefer kindness and going that extra mile for no reason, rather than out of some misguided societal obligation.

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:05 AM
I haven't heard from him today... but the day is young!

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:05 AM
Hmmm, your photos should reflect what you actually look like. They seem to be pretty varied.

Your profile looks good, and says you are looking only for a good buddy. That was conveyed loud and clear.

lilith401's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:00 AM
Dating is different than being a couple and co-habiting and marriage. The financial part also is different as it's what each person and couple feels works for them. If a man takes me on a date and insists on paying, I usually equally insist on leaving the tip.

For a man I am more seriously involved with, I tend to go based on income that is "free". If my partner makes twice as much as me and has less obligations, I'd expect him to pay more. If I had more available funds, I'd pay more.

lilith401's photo
Mon 02/08/10 11:21 AM

My former boss is really leaving me and us in the lurch, plus he is being lazy and selfish. So, I'm not taking his calls.
[snipped]

What, specifically, entails "lazy and selfish"?
Leaving y'all in a lurch? How, because of the mere
fact that he's leaving? Or not participating?

My boss looked for another position even before he took over. Then he hid it from the courts and gave only two weeks. He was then upset it took lonher than two weeks to find a replacement for him. He agreed to stay on as a figurehead, so to speak, but in his mind he was doing everyone a favor. He has done very little work, but is still taking in his full salary. I do most of his job. He moved out of town.

He is now refusing to take a case a few miles away from him due to "personal obligations" despite the fact he lives two hours from here now. So, he wants to do the case after he is no longer the boss plus bill per hour to do it. He has done nothing to earn his full salary. His reasons are personal for not taking it, and he wants me to empathize. So, he's getting (take home) around 4500 a month to do nothing, won't take a case that's due the 16th and wants to bill us hourly to do it after?

lilith401's photo
Mon 02/08/10 11:06 AM
The secretary is having fun with it I think.... but I told her if she's not comfortable to put him through. The funny thing is... he has my direct line but he keeps calling the main number.

lilith401's photo
Mon 02/08/10 10:56 AM
My new boss starts next week. My former boss is really leaving me and us in the lurch, plus he is being lazy and selfish. So, I'm not taking his calls.

I am answering his e-mails, but he is getting frustrated I won't talk to him. Is it a bad idea to send him a mail that says, "I'm afraid of what I will say to you on the phone, so I'm asking we keep it professional and via e-mail?"

I have nothing nice to say.

Has anyone avoided their boss for any length of time? Mine has just been since Friday, but he is really persistent.

lilith401's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:48 PM
Or how about that threesome I had in my twenties? Does that count against me? That wasn't a relationship. Or wait, my teen years....

Seriously, a partner number gives no real clue as to relationship number. And the cheating factor.... let's be honest. The cheaters aren't going to fess up. Not the serial serious cheaters. Those who did it once and learned their lesson would likely be truthful. But the ones that cheat before you're even serious and keep cheating? No chance you're going to be told.

lilith401's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:19 PM
Edited by lilith401 on Fri 01/22/10 12:19 PM
Women usually do not care that men have had many sexual partners. Men usually do care about the numbers of partners a woman has had.

This is REDONKULOUS. There is nothing wrong with a woman with experience, and realize that if a woman sleeps with 5 men or 500 men the size of her vagina does NOT change. A basic understanding of human anatomy would bear that out. But then again, some folks put butter on a burn. DUH

My opinion? Men care how many partners the woman has had because they fear she would think he sucks in bed by comparison. If he were only as worried about TRYING to please her and being communicative.

lilith401's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:11 PM
Hmmm. I was looking for a firefighter who was only 80% single. laugh

Welcome to the site.

lilith401's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:09 PM
Edited by lilith401 on Fri 01/22/10 12:09 PM
Ask your employer for assistance, and check the SSA website as well. An employee ID, a gym ID, etc can all help. You needed a photo ID to get those, so at least try. The SSA website should have links and lists of what they take and don't take.

Your DL number should be on cancelled checks at the bank, if retailers did their job.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 11:00 AM
Hmm K.

I wonder if that sounds better when I read it out loud.

Nope. I call BS!

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:58 AM

It's only a second date. The idea is to get to know each other better. Right? GUYS CAN'T READ MINDS! Maybe he has no clue what you'd want to do/where to go without redoing the first date? Chances are that he doesn't want to take you somewhere you'd hate and kill the idea of a third date. Have you given him any ideas/clues as to what you'd like to do? Do you expect him to make ALL decisions? I was under the impression that a relationship is supposed to be 50/50. You planning on it being 100/0 if it works out? Communication is one of the major factors to a good relationship. If you don't have it now, do you think you'll have it later???????

So, um, he didn't even give it any thought... He was asked to make one decision. Here is my thinking: If a guy can't just pick somewhere and go there then I am supposed to believe it's because he really can't stop stressing it might not be the "right place" and will blow all chances of a third date? Yep.

And relationships are 100/100. 50/50 means each party does a half assed job=failure. You either give it your all and so do they, or it doesn't work.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:48 AM
Edited by lilith401 on Wed 12/16/09 10:55 AM

Retort:

Why do men always lie about their motives for everything and then you never find out until later?

Men are easy. If he's the least bit attracted to ya', he's gonna' wanna' see how it fits.:wink: flowerforyou :angel:

Oh I agree, but they lie about it. Then they call women psycho biotches who need medication.

lilith401's photo
Wed 12/16/09 10:23 AM
I get this a lot... I'm tired of people thinking it is okay to treat other people like crap and they are supposed to like it.

What happened to the Golden Rule??

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25