Community > Posts By > lilith401

lilith401's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:21 AM
What was sad was she told him this and he believed it!!

lilith401's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:13 AM
So this guy is in a relationship for eight years. He has four children, ages 3,2,1, and six months. His girlfriend breaks it off with him because she wanted to see another man.

He says that he last went to a doctor six months ago for a "disease". He had chlamydia and gonorrhea, which he said he caught from his wife, who caught it from her mother at birth. He said she had it all her life and never knew.

I just shook my head.

lilith401's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:10 AM
Really tight hugs from my son where he is stepping up and down at the same time 'cus he is so excited. Or when he rolls over sleeping in my bed 'cus he snuck in at 3am and he reflexively snuggles in to me and puts his arm around me.

But sex would be awesome too, just not in my bed when my son is....laugh laugh laugh

lilith401's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:07 AM
Well, I'd say, for a start... the heartbreaker shouldn't make it about them.

lilith401's photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:06 AM

well..talked it over..agreed that we need better communication..the saga will continue for now..

I know... I am stupidfrustrated

Please post again so we can all say, I told you so.

To not listen to objective opinions, all of whom would love to see you happy and actually appreciated... well. I'm sorry. This will end horribly.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 12:14 PM
Huge hugs going to Spidercomb.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:56 AM
Rhetoric is usually engaged as a means of sarcasm in order to get someone to think about something. My post was designed for you to actually look at what you had written. Instead, you insulted me.

As usual.

You are not right. You have opinions and beliefs.

As do we all.

You do not respect the opinions and beliefs of others.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:51 AM
It was rhetorical.

Get it?

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:42 AM
He will come back to you and ask for another chance. He will promise he adores you, was wrong to mistreat you, and that he is an idiot. My advice? Invite him over, have at it for a few hours, then get him up and kick his azz out. Tell him you never want to see him again or hear from him at all. If he gets mad or wants to talk about it, just suggest he text his other lover.

Then never ever see him or talk to him again.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:33 AM
Who has the right to decide what someone's purpose truly is?

Really? I'd say the brighter some folks are, the less willing they might be to listen to the demands and/or expectations of others.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:19 AM
Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:17 AM
Edited by lilith401 on Wed 11/18/09 11:18 AM

I need to get my eyebrows waxed. Anyone one got $10? laugh

Pah-shaw.

Just get them there tweezers and a mirror and set your self down on the couch and pluck. If a window is behind you that's the best lighting.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:14 AM
I pluck my eyebrows almost daily.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:48 AM
Well, I would perhaps not allow them to meet your children for a good long while, and talk to them about your expectations as far as their interaction with him.

It's not okay for them to parent your child, or interfere with your parenting. And critique it!!?? Their role is to support YOUR parenting!

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:32 AM
Kristi~ Anyone that tried got insulted. IMO

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:18 AM
just looking for fun :)

You spelled it all correctly, so that is a very very good start. Welcome to the site. I suggest at least a paragraph more, and a photo where the ladies can see what you actually look like.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:29 AM
I'm sorry... I'd suggest really, really trying not to be angry at yourself or at him. Which is a tall order. It sounds like a loser got you to believe his lies and now it's over and it cannot be changed.

In the county in which I work they will prosecute for failure to pay child support. But you have to ask. And you can't ask if there's no order.

Keep an eye out for ducks and duck imposters...and take whatever he gives you. Just do what you need to do, the only thing that is a waste of time is NOT doing it because you think it will be a waste of time. You never know what can happen and being fatalistic or negative doesn't do anything to improve the situation. Stay positive!

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:16 AM

Is there a child support order in place here?

i wouldnt waste my time....he dont keep a job long enough to pay anything out and wont stay off the pills and drugs...

No one thinks you're wrong. What you are doing is venting. We all get that. Here is my position:
You don't get to decide if you want to get a child support order. It's not your money to refuse. Get the order FOR YOUR CHILD, and then if he still doesn't pay, he can go to jail. But how are you going to tell your child, oh, I just didn't get the order because I didn't think he'd pay?

You're upset about nine dollars. I get that. But from an objective viewpoint, the larger lifetime picture is where your focus should be. Your beautiful, innocent child needs her mother to stop being mad about something she can't control and that isn't her fault. What you can control is getting that order in place.

Don't be angry. Just do what you need to do and hold your head high. Scenes in the store don't solve anything, and only model poor behavior for your daughter. Who cares what he offered to buy. Something is always better than nothing.

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:07 AM
Is there a child support order in place here?

lilith401's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:47 AM
Don't forget the delusion insult that was thrown at someone for them merely expressing their belief. Or the insinuation that I wanted pre-teens to read Harlequinn ... no idea where that came from.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25