Community > Posts By > kre8karma

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 02:08 AM

I just whip out my piece, stick it in her hand, and start crying!
OMG, YOUR ALIVE,surprised

DANS ALIVE EVERYONE, DANS ALIVE!!!drinker laugh laugh
Not only alive, but strangely disturbing, apparently. I read his profile after laughing at his post and fear I will not sleep tonight. scared But he does have a nice bird.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:41 AM
Sorry I'm late ! Well, duh...Isn't Roberta Murdock everyone's Mingle idol?flowers Seems to me like she always has a finger on the pulse of the place and when it needs a little stirring up, there she is too. It's nice she got her own kudos thread, though. Probably overdue. By the way, LUV, no one believes you had to pay anyone. So, either your plan has been wildly successfulpitchfork , or doggone it, People like you!bigsmile

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:35 AM

Invite them to a nice homecooked dinner. Burn it.Be sure to set off every smoke detector in the house.

I have actaully done this - it was hilarious

he was a housemate of mine several years ago and I invited him to a steak dinner and the broiler smoke practically choked us

it was horrible - but he was kindblushing :heart:

Another boyfriend about a year later - brought him home for the first time and burned potatoes - smoke everywhere....

now guys always invite me out to eat
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........wonder why???laugh devil

Nice tactic to get taken out on the town though.
I was thinking that too, what a clever girl !:wink:

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:28 AM
Cut their food up for them.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:28 AM

Invite them to a nice homecooked dinner. Burn it.Be sure to set off every smoke detector in the house.

I have actaully done this - it was hilarious

he was a housemate of mine several years ago and I invited him to a steak dinner and the broiler smoke practically choked us

it was horrible - but he was kindblushing :heart:

Another boyfriend about a year later - brought him home for the first time and burned potatoes - smoke everywhere....

now guys always invite me out to eat
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........wonder why???laugh devil
happy : Nothing like having your plan to showcase your marvelous cooking talents thwarted. I gotta say too, when this has happened to me, the guys have always been kind. Maybe they realize I'm so dazzled by their company that I got distracted and it's not the normal thing. One guy I was in a relationship with was so sweet---he said he liked things burnt because that's how his mother cooked !laugh

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:22 AM

Humm think I'm gonna start looking for younger ones sure the hell ain't having any luck with those my age.....noway noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: I know what you mean. Guys our age seem to like someone about half our age! I wrote this whole message out to a local guy on here that was a few years older than me just to find out he wasn't accepting email from anyone older than 35 yo. spock
Anyhoo, you look much younger than your age in your profile pics, so if you decide to go for it I'm sure you'll have success!

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:17 AM
Their energy can be attractive. Different life priorities can get in the way of LTR's. Each person is unique, so it is quite possible to be attracted to and have good relationships with older, younger or same age. All have associated rewards and costs in both general and specific terms. In my personal case, if they are too much younger or older than me, I do evaluate things a bit more carefully going in.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:05 AM
Tell them right away how many cats or stuffed animals you have and how you like to snuggle with them in bed at all times

kre8karma's photo
Sat 08/13/11 01:04 AM

kre8karma's photo
Fri 08/12/11 07:56 AM

thank you kre8karma.that's cool of you to say.it's just kind of hard for me I guess cause I'm not the best conversationalist when it comes to meeting anyone new.I get through the basics but I'm not the type to just ask a girl for her phone#when I meet her or ask if she wants to"hook up"sometime.I guess I pretty much know the answer to my problem but sometimes I don't know if it's gonna be worth it lol okay I'll stop whining now lol

Fake it till you get it. When you meet a woman whose personality you dig, try just complimenting her first. Don't censor yourself, if you think she's pretty, tell her so and tell her why. Or maybe she has a sexy voice, tell her she has a soothing voice. Or maybe she's really intelligent, you could say she's a pretty smart chick. If you are shy and you blush a little bit when you compliment her, chances are she'll think it's cute, I used to be a blusher and a lot of women would respond by telling me I was blushing and trying to make me blush more, which is a good thing; but the quicker you realize that complimenting someone is nothing to be embarrassed about, the better. If she looks deep in your eyes, you're in; if she acts uncomfortable when you compliment her, don't bother asking her out, just tell her ," it's just a compliment, no worries" and you still look good in her eyes. The fact you complimented her but didn't ask anything might set you apart and make her think twice as long as you don't get resentful.
A: I think he's being serious here. From what I can tell, that's a rare thing, so listen up.LOL. But I know what you are saying about how hard it can be, sometimes you get shot down or ladies (men in my case) just don't "get" you and rather than let the feeling of rejection discourage you or make you feel less great about yourself, you have to realize that person wasn't right for you--- try with somebody else, to get past the hurt feelings to find somebody who will appreciate you and build your confidence that way. BTW-you weren't whining. It IS hard at first. Eventually, you'll be surprised at how bold/outgoing you can be....and how often it will work out for you! (I'm actually not just talking about dating at this point as I don't have the experience in that area--just getting past shyness) Good luck !

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:50 PM

offtopic tsk, tsk, tsk, what has HAPPENED to this thread? Sigh...so much for my attempts to escape my humdrum day and have a laugh....SO serious :cry: Let me see if I can make one last vain attempt to steer us all back on course---
Ways to Impress Women
Hit on the waiter during your date. Yes, I said "Waiter"

If you are driving, drive really fast

Offer to take the garbage out (hey! How did that sneak in here?)

Insist that the Hokey Pokey IS what it is all about

Before you meet, ask her to describe herself so you can compare her physically to your ex. Describe to her how she (er) stacks up

Insist that the first date be at your house, because you're an honorable gentleman and to H-e-doublehockeystix to any woman who doesn't trust you enough to believe that!

But I'm not bitter................tongue2

Thank you so much! Finally somebody who knows what satire means. You took the word right out of my mouth sister.
Seemed like the least I could do after that crack I made about your brakes on the other thread.blushing This has been one of my favorite threads and tears sob I don't want to see it end

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:46 PM

I think I'm a pretty nice guy but I have to admit that I think it's been used against me by some women before.it's most likely more my fault though because at first I come across as shy.maybe lacking confidence?I'm not sure..but I think most women want a guy that comes across as confident..and pretty much understandably so.
Aw, Artifistic A....now I gotta be serious for a second too. I'll probably get flamed for being a hippo-crit, but your story touched me..... I'm shy too. Don't laugh--it's true. Somebody once gave me some good advice---sometimes you just got to fake confident to get to truly confident. Confidence IS sexy in guys. Just don't cross the line from confident to "cocky" or full of yourself which is so NOT sexy. Set some boundaries in advance so that you don't get used or feel used and you'll do just great.

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:31 PM

Wear a shirt that is just FULL of holes that you've had since high school? What says "commitment" more than your loyalty to that shirt?

Heheh, I actually do that with my jeans...

Now this girl knows what time it is that's y she's not wastin her time online , instead shes out there and getting herself some dudes
Why, Thank You, Good Sir ! AND WELCOME ~! waving

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:25 PM
offtopic tsk, tsk, tsk, what has HAPPENED to this thread? Sigh...so much for my attempts to escape my humdrum day and have a laugh....SO serious :cry: Let me see if I can make one last vain attempt to steer us all back on course---
Ways to Impress Women
Hit on the waiter during your date. Yes, I said "Waiter"

If you are driving, drive really fast

Offer to take the garbage out (hey! How did that sneak in here?)

Insist that the Hokey Pokey IS what it is all about

Before you meet, ask her to describe herself so you can compare her physically to your ex. Describe to her how she (er) stacks up

Insist that the first date be at your house, because you're an honorable gentleman and to H-e-doublehockeystix to any woman who doesn't trust you enough to believe that!

But I'm not bitter................tongue2

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:58 AM

I almost forgot to mention how humble I am.
No need. It shines through in your posts.

kre8karma's photo
Thu 08/11/11 06:15 AM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

Snuffy you might want to be careful. You know there is one lady on here thats its no secret is looking for a husband.
And she's willing to relocate.

Rent to own's a pretty good option.
Just be sure she signs that damage clause. You don't want to end up more than "slightly used" , all scuffed up and left out at the curb for brush and bulky pickup if she backs out before the rental period is up---not that this was ever a possibility once she experiences the splendor that is you, of course.flowerforyou

But of course. I do come with a maitenance free warranty. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Hmmmm...I may have to re-think my position about the squirrel washing, in that case. Low mileage, good chassis & antenna, windshield wipers & headlights seem to work well...:thumbsup: This one could go fast, ladies!

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:57 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

Snuffy you might want to be careful. You know there is one lady on here thats its no secret is looking for a husband.
And she's willing to relocate.

Rent to own's a pretty good option.
Just be sure she signs that damage clause. You don't want to end up more than "slightly used" , all scuffed up and left out at the curb for brush and bulky pickup if she backs out before the rental period is up---not that this was ever a possibility once she experiences the splendor that is you, of course.flowerforyou

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:29 PM

Yep. I could sure use a good man who knows how to properly bathe my squirrel. And my two dogs, too, of course. Sigh.Oh, Axl, you've set the bar so high.sad

6 out of 8's good enough for the girls I go with.
Yeah, I know, but now that she brought up that squirrel thing, it could be a dealbreaker. You know what Teditis, er Oscar Wilde (I get them confused), would say "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:23 PM
Yep. I could sure use a good man who knows how to properly bathe my squirrel. And my two dogs, too, of course. Sigh.Oh, Axl, you've set the bar so high.sad

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 09:09 PM

As long as your antenna isn't bent or broken off, I'm sure somebody'll kick your tires for ya.:angel:

The antenna's my favorite part.
I'm rather fond of them, too.