Community > Posts By > kre8karma

kre8karma's photo
Sun 06/26/11 03:22 PM

WOW. You are so good at capturing light and value. If you are not professional (maybe you are-please forgive), you should be--and portraiture---so difficult I don't even attempt it. WOW. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

"Professional" means you make money at it. laugh Real professional means you can actually earn a living at it. (I don't)

There are so many outstanding artists everywhere. I have seen so much outstanding work of others. Lots of talent out there.

I don't apply myself enough... shame on me. It is the one thing I always go back to though. I love painting.
LOL. If you make enough to offset the cost of some of your art supplies, I consider it a talent. As for applying oneself, I've been taking lessons once every two weeks for about two years, which seems to force me (in a good way) into moving forward inch by tiny inch. Hope someday it will all add up and get me closer to doing work in the same league as those I admire, like yours. Keep up the good work.

kre8karma's photo
Sun 06/26/11 03:22 PM

WOW. You are so good at capturing light and value. If you are not professional (maybe you are-please forgive), you should be--and portraiture---so difficult I don't even attempt it. WOW. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

"Professional" means you make money at it. laugh Real professional means you can actually earn a living at it. (I don't)

There are so many outstanding artists everywhere. I have seen so much outstanding work of others. Lots of talent out there.

I don't apply myself enough... shame on me. It is the one thing I always go back to though. I love painting.
LOL. If you make enough to offset the cost of some of your art supplies, I consider it a talent. As for applying oneself, I've been taking lessons once every two weeks for about two years, which seems to force me (in a good way) into moving forward inch by tiny inch. Hope someday it will all add up and get me closer to doing work in the same league as those I admire, like yours. Keep up the good work.

kre8karma's photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:36 PM

kre8karma's photo
Sun 06/26/11 09:11 AM

my really huge pulsating red heart on my sleeve:smile:
LOL, where's the "like" button?

kre8karma's photo
Sun 06/26/11 07:58 AM

Can't think of a thing.

LOL!

Oops. Thanks, Fantasy, I just "got" the humor in the OP. Went sailing right over my head before----whoooooosh

kre8karma's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:49 PM
My empathy, although at times, it's my least favorite thing about me.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:47 PM

Can't think of a thing.
How about "resourceful" --you must be if you plan to homestead/live off the grid ! :smile:

kre8karma's photo
Sat 06/25/11 10:44 PM

My writing ability. That's all I've got!

shades

Now, we all know that's not true. You have a lot of good things going for you, the writing just allows the rest of us to become more aware of some of them!

kre8karma's photo
Sat 06/25/11 06:44 AM
Hi! I really like your "Things I've Learned" part of your profile.
Very insightful.:smile:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:49 PM

Are you the founder of the NRDSPCVI ? Be honest, now!

No, I'm just the cartoon spokesperson.
Well, you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:14 PM
Are you the founder of the NRDSPCVI ? Be honest, now!

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday, girl ! drinker
OK the rest of you nice people on here---this gal is brand new to this site and the forums and having a major milestone birthday soon --how 'bout you jump in & give her some love?:heart:
Thanks for your support ! :smile:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 07:01 PM

I was in high hopes for a parade. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
Looks like you gotta wait til July 9th. Somebody jumped the gun ! happy

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:40 PM

Oh thank goodness!!! I was at my wit's end with this problem!
Yeah, Lex--Thanks for taking on the really "big" issues.happy :tongue:

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:35 PM

I don't know what's wrong with you people!

The poor Girl must be terrified! laugh

She already stated that she'd be happy to go out with someone as old as 36. Now will you stop ramming your ideals down her throat. And leave her alone!

She wasn't trying to create an arguement. Only making a fair statement.

Stop trying to brain wash her, with your sick, twisted ways.

I don't care what you get up to, everybody is different. She has no reason to respect your life, if you don't respect hers.

Now, stop wasting your time, and be gone! >:O

You know, MrB, you're probably right. My excuse-Usually I only open my mouth to change feet. Every time I post on here I worry that my good intentions will be misinterpreted by folks who don't really know my heart and intent-how could they? Maybe she just posted that for young men to read and react to, but I guess I thought she threw that out here to see what others thought of her situation as well as whether there was something different she could do (i.e. the suggestion to change her settings). If not, sorry, Alicia !

No it's alright. My intentions were to see 1) How many women would agree with me 2) If there were younger guys who took interest to my wants and needs that I was attracted to as well and 3) If there were indeed older men who have what I want and need and are attractive too. I just need stability I don't need anyone to be flaky with me nor play games. Im just tired of dealing with boys who live with mom and don't have their lives together. Im starting my first ever career soon and I have a son. I need someone who is going to do what he needs to do as a boyfriend and eventually a father and husband. That's all. happy
That's totally cool.Thanks for responding and sorry for messing up the spelling on your name. I'm kinda new at this.

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 05:40 PM
No, no , no. Today was National Take your Dog to Work day, and I missed it. Boy was he peeved when I got home.

kre8karma's photo
Fri 06/24/11 06:19 AM

I don't know what's wrong with you people!

The poor Girl must be terrified! laugh

She already stated that she'd be happy to go out with someone as old as 36. Now will you stop ramming your ideals down her throat. And leave her alone!

She wasn't trying to create an arguement. Only making a fair statement.

Stop trying to brain wash her, with your sick, twisted ways.

I don't care what you get up to, everybody is different. She has no reason to respect your life, if you don't respect hers.

Now, stop wasting your time, and be gone! >:O

You know, MrB, you're probably right. My excuse-Usually I only open my mouth to change feet. Every time I post on here I worry that my good intentions will be misinterpreted by folks who don't really know my heart and intent-how could they? Maybe she just posted that for young men to read and react to, but I guess I thought she threw that out here to see what others thought of her situation as well as whether there was something different she could do (i.e. the suggestion to change her settings). If not, sorry, Alicia !

kre8karma's photo
Thu 06/23/11 08:48 PM
Whereas I for some reason, feel the sudden sting of despair. Just kidding-I'm all right. TXScoundrel---how long did it take you to come up with that tome you call a list? OMG.

Alisha--good luck. Just a thought for you here, not trying to change your mind, but in some ways age is just a number. When I was 23, I went out with a guy that was about 43. It was one of the best relationships I've ever had. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship, and this guy was really happy to have me in his life and treated me great. He'd lived enough that he wasn't in it for games and appreciated a good woman. Like i said, just a thought....

kre8karma's photo
Wed 06/22/11 07:02 PM
LOL. I know ! But you feel cooler when you get out of the pool. Just let me know if you want the boring scientific explanation for that (of course, I might have to switch over to the Science forum for that--and there be dragons there) laugh

kre8karma's photo
Wed 06/22/11 06:02 AM
Sounds good. I'm going for a cool guy !:smile: