Community > Posts By > kre8karma

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:56 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.

I would get to the highest bid if he still have a high performance engine despite the bad brakes :wink:

Can the man bathe 6 dogs and 2 squirrels at a time without losing anyone of them?

Can he do the dishes without chipping or much less breaking any one of it? Without the use of a dishwasher huh!

Can he do laundry for the mistress of the house without her clothes getting stained? Handwash, I mean.

Can he prepare delectable dishes without so much use of any preservatives and additives?

Can he fix the bed well right before getting out of the room first thing in the morning?

Lastly, can he still remember his 4th grade lessons so as to be able to assist a 9yo brilliant girl with her homeworks if the need arises?

And oh! Can he troubleshoot cars, computers, appliances and fix the drain?

...What??? Ohhh! You meant mail to order groom! My bad...frustrated
Axl--mail-to-order?! That sounds great--Where do I find me one of them? Send me the link if you find two---Squirrel-bathing---now THERE is a lost art
happy

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:51 PM
As long as your antenna isn't bent or broken off, I'm sure somebody'll kick your tires for ya.:angel:

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:44 PM

I'm a very proud parent of an awesome daughter who has beat the odds and grew into a BEAUTIFUL human being!:heart:
Good for you AND for her ! My hat is off to ya.

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:43 PM

Big posi-thread news for me. I just found out a few minutes ago that my company will be moving to Vegas to be with me. This is major to have a branch of MGA here and not just the design house.

With economy being so poor it is great to receive good news and gives me hope that we are going to beat the economy down swing.
Awesome news ! Hooray!

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 08:40 PM

O.K. ladies, one slightly used man for sale or rent. The brakes are bad but the tires are good, any bids? All interesting trades considered.
Aw, S: We've all had our bad brakes

kre8karma's photo
Wed 08/10/11 06:10 AM

I'm still waiting
Well,Bored, good luck with THAT ! It's not your fault, you live in Tucson (I've heard it's a dating wasteland) and look like Jesus(profile pic). I think there was just an episode on Hot in Cleveland about that--Valerie Bertinelli couldn't date the guy because he looked like Jesus (she thought it might be a sin,in case you missed it).

kre8karma's photo
Mon 08/08/11 08:09 PM

"I've an unbelievably crap personality!....Im really really mean, hate happy people, babies and animals are stupid!"

I was going to make fun of this but I think she may be my soul mate.
laughing. crying. laughing again:laughing: sad sad :laughing: winking

kre8karma's photo
Mon 08/08/11 08:09 PM

"I've an unbelievably crap personality!....Im really really mean, hate happy people, babies and animals are stupid!"

I was going to make fun of this but I think she may be my soul mate.
laughing. crying. laughing again:laughing: sad sad :laughing: winking

kre8karma's photo
Sat 07/30/11 07:03 PM

haha... you are a quick learner!!
waving
Hi Ted: Yep. I have excellent teachers, it would appear.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 07/30/11 11:30 AM

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LONELY , TO WAKE UP AND FIND YOURSELF ALL ALONE IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE TO CALL YOUR OWN?
Probably---otherwise we wouldn't be here--right? Welcome to Mingle Lonely Hearts Club! You are not alone here.

I thought it was Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts club band? it's certainly a thrill...
Oh yeah, there's that too.:tongue: It's wonderful to be here.............. by the way, the OP deactivated already- note to self---don't become too attached to Mingle-ites.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 07/30/11 11:30 AM

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE LONELY , TO WAKE UP AND FIND YOURSELF ALL ALONE IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE TO CALL YOUR OWN?
Probably---otherwise we wouldn't be here--right? Welcome to Mingle Lonely Hearts Club! You are not alone here.

I thought it was Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts club band? it's certainly a thrill...
Oh yeah, there's that too.:tongue: It's wonderful to be here.............. by the way, the OP deactivated already- note to self---don't become too attached to Mingle-ites.

kre8karma's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:54 PM

kre8karma's photo
Mon 07/25/11 09:56 PM
Edited by kre8karma on Mon 07/25/11 09:57 PM
I think the glitter is really what kicks it over. So....sparkly

kre8karma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:32 PM

You're pretty much doomed if you're looking for someone who isn't interested in alcohol. I've been looking for someone like that for years....I haven't had any problems with the texting issue. I'm assuming they're probably all too drunk to find their phones.

laugh laugh laugh

Not every woman is into the drinkng/bar thing. I do drink when in a social gathering but I am usually a one and done drinker. I have nothing against drinking, I just don't need it to have a good time.

I agree with Delilady. Women like that your age are out there. You and I are the same age, Flying Scooter, and I am a very light and occasional drinker. I text, but the phone is off or in vibrate mode and generally ignored when I am with someone. So I am thinking it's not the age. I ran into the behaviors you describe when I was first divorced--- hanging out with people 10-15 years younger and going to the bars & clubs hoping to meet someone. Is it possible you are looking for substantially younger women or you are looking in bars and clubs or other known drinker-texter habitats? That's what I was doing and it simply did not work out! There's a Meetup group in the Cleveland area called "Doing Stuff Outdoors" that might be more aligned with your interests and a good way to meet like-minded women? Just a suggestion.

Good luck--- I left Ohio about 25 years ago, or I'd go out with ya---any guy with such a fabulous dog must be all right. :smile:

kre8karma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:08 PM
And most guys go for empty-headed women with pretty faces and big racks, but won't always admit it once they become their "ex". Whereas women might say that their ex's are arrogant scumbags for two reasons I can think of---1) it takes away the sting of a relationship that doesn't work out or 2) they actually were or at least behaved that way towards the end of the relationship.

Before the screaming starts, that is just my opinion as a reaction to a pretty big generalization.....all due respect, Krupa, I know you aren't completely off-base,just isn't universally true.

kre8karma's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:17 AM
Oh, you poor innocent men, just showing up on these boards and advertising your vulnerability. Since you are new and all, I feel obligated to say--- Please be careful ! Don't take any candy from strangers now, y'all. Here there be tigers mixed among the cougars, don't cha knowscared

kre8karma's photo
Fri 07/22/11 07:21 PM

What the h*** are "nudges?"

Thanks for asking that! I've been wondering for months.blushing
& Welcome !

kre8karma's photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:05 PM
Randomly hit buttons on your cellphone, mumble and curse "this #$@% thing NEVER pays out!"

kre8karma's photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:01 PM
Wear tin foil headgear, constantly scanning the skies

kre8karma's photo
Mon 07/18/11 10:11 PM
Enough about you! who's the cute little dude? bigsmile
Just kidding
You've got moxie and with almost 30,000 posts, I think you've earned the right !