Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:09 AM

It happens to all of us, and on every free dating site.
You learn early on how to spot the scammers. It amazes me how so many people actually fall for some of the scams.

YA KNOW!!!! lol slaphead :laughing:

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:32 AM
i feel u on that, cause for me, i'd be afraid of getn hurt again! scared

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:29 AM
IDK it almost sounds like after she finally got to meet u, she changing her mind IDK maybe i read that wrong, but i'd be scared myself of that. sad2

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:18 AM
straight up scam :laughing:

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:12 PM

I get that a lot too. Or from guys half my age who, I'm assuming, think I'm desperate, an easy mark or whatever. whoa

I sort of fell for it once; a 30 yo invited me to chat (he was from USA) and I figured I'd give him a chance as I'm just looking for friends. But he kept trying to turn the subject to sex, asked inappropriate questions. After about 15 minutes of this, I had more than enough of him and that I have children older than he is! Then I shut the window and blocked him.

Never again!

i know that's right......dude sound like he was the one desperate and lookn for some sex. smh sad

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:10 PM
nope, don't want to take care of me, my kids and a man who is basically like another child...no way noway noway

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:08 PM

You don't want to delete him, yet you don't want him to see you on there? Sounds like drama to me!
Nah! sounds like a relationship gon soure to me it happens to the best of us and **** Ive been left confused many of times not quite sure what to do. NO BIG DEAL.

:thumbsup: shades

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:04 PM
mmmmm sounding like some good ones! :thumbsup:

now i do love the smell of folgers and maxwell house perking, but if i drink regular flavor, i gotta add the different flavors of creamer. yum!drool

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:00 PM

Friends, Relationships, Marriage, or for Just a good time???

I enjoy reading all of the posts. There are some very witty people in here...so I'm thinking I come here to have a laugh when I'm feelin down :smile:

i feel ya on that, cause if i never found this site, i'd probably be down more than i could be.

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:58 AM
yea yea yea that's it. lol it was suppose to be my moms, but she gonna get the ninja2, but anyway, i'ma have to try that.

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:46 AM

I purchase the beans I put them in the freezer, till I'm ready to use them. I have two grinders one I use for spices, the other just for coffee beans. I have used Starbucks, way to expensive.
At walmart you can purchase the pre-bagged, or you can purchase the bulk beans in containers. You can purchase what you need then.

oh yea starbucks is highway robbery and for some reason it's not all that to me. dunkn donuts is really good, but ya gotta catch that on sale lol.

i got one of them tall grinders, oh what's the name of it!!! the new thang that came out, and now they have a second brand of it. it's got the two small blades and it's like a blender and got blue around the rims of it. just wondering if if cud use that as a coffee grinder, probably can, that thing grinds the hardest ice LOL

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:42 AM

But it's just something i can't stand! When ppl from other countries are tryna holla......like from ghana, uk, nigeria, etc.

Am i wrong for that??? frustrated cause i hate when things are said like: i wanna marry u...u are the this and u are that. just saying... cause we all know what that's about.

oh i hope i don't step on any toes. sad2

http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

what's that?????????

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:34 AM

Walmart store brand beans grind fresh.

ohhh hmmm i'ma need to try the grinder thingy there, i never have tried that kind, unless it was the same stuff already ground up, i think it starts with a 'M' i think, and they have all different flavors.

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:31 AM
OK these guys writing me from there are working my nerves. mad :angry: Talking bout it's not fair and blah blah blah. NOPE, I'M NOT HAVING IT. i want my mail open for ppl beyond 150 miles, but i see i'ma have to block that too. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:08 AM

Mine is French vanilla with a little bailey's. drinker drinker

what brand of coffee tho?

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:07 AM

I too, used to be a lonely thing.

But then I took the time, to appreciate my family and friends. And going outside to do something interesting each day, stops you from falling into the dark pit of time, and house depression.

Also I've found that listening to plenty of music everyday, and watching a good movie, every so often, keeps your mind very positive.

In the end, when you are living your life right. You will bump into plenty of good potential partners, but not until you can smile about being you, loving yourself, and being happy with your life.

Many people may see your life, qualitys, values, and personality, as unatractive.

You should worry about improving your lifestyle, before anything else! :)

Exactly. Go out and enjoy life. Find things you like doing. Spend time with people away from your house. Don't sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Once you actually get out and start doing things more often, you'll feel less lonely.

indifferent it's hard to when ya broke, but ok! :thumbsup:

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:05 AM

Darnit.....will this feeling go away? I'm so freakn lonely, needing a man to curl up with! kids left with their dad, now i'm just HERE!!! :cry: :cry: sad

flowerforyou

happy

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 07:04 AM

I too, used to be a lonely thing.

But then I took the time, to appreciate my family and friends. And going outside to do something interesting each day, stops you from falling into the dark pit of time, and house depression.

Also I've found that listening to plenty of music everyday, and watching a good movie, every so often, keeps your mind very positive.

In the end, when you are living your life right. You will bump into plenty of good potential partners, but not until you can smile about being you, loving yourself, and being happy with your life.

Many people may see your life, qualitys, values, and personality, as unatractive.

You should worry about improving your lifestyle, before anything else! :)

Exactly. Go out and enjoy life. Find things you like doing. Spend time with people away from your house. Don't sit at home and feel sorry for yourself. Once you actually get out and start doing things more often, you'll feel less lonely.

And more positive too! ^o^

When you're happy and not thinking about boys\men, then they will come to you. You will be the cool chick, that will keep them coming back for more shades

:thumbsup: shades

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:18 AM
What's ur favorite coffee...brand, flavor, strength??

Mine is dunkin donuts french vanilla...oooh the flavor bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:13 AM
awww ok grumble whatever u say

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14