Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:48 AM
leave me alone please

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 06:30 AM
how could i allow myself into this situation again. I LITERALLY GIVE UP THIS TIME. there's nothing left for me.......

MzCat73's photo
Sat 07/02/11 06:20 AM
he doesn't love me, it's oh so clear now. anytime a man gotta secretly go off to another city after he said he wasn't going, then turn his phone off to airplane mode so u can't reach him. that's proof right there. yes, that's the latest thing that has happened.how could he do something like that, after i thought we was going somewhere in this thing that we have. i thought!!! guess he was going to see the fireworks with other ppl, but didn't even consider me. i feel so stupid for ever getn involved with him. to think, i thought i knew him, but guess i didn't know him at all.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 07/01/11 11:14 PM

You could also try becoming a Nun. {/b]:tongue:

i could.....cause right now i'm so heartless i don't want a man now.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 07/01/11 09:22 PM
thanks guys, but thought me and him was working things out. I WAS SO WRONG...i am a fool for EVERY believing. he has went and lied to me now, about going somewhere........phone is unavailable and everything. lights on at his house, so ppl will think he there. went by there and knocked and knocked, no answer. so now i finally FINALLY know what's up.

LIKE I SAID THANKS AGAIN GUYS.....BUT IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!! he hasn't even responded because he know he was wrong about that. but yea it's over.

MzCat73's photo
Fri 07/01/11 09:18 PM

Wow.... You've gotten a lot of support on this thread.flowerforyou

When I said I was giving up.... a lot of people agreed.laugh
Showed me, the virtual internet door....slaphead
Threw a party on my behalf, and I wasn't invited.rofl

You know what, seeing our pictures next to each other. We would make a cute looking couple....:smile: flowerforyou

sorry but i'm not interested

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:22 AM
thanks guys...idk what's gonna happen, but i have a pretty good or should i say a bad idea what's gonna happen next. smh

MzCat73's photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:21 AM

You'll have to visit africa to find a real black man; unadulterated and pure?

WOW grumble noway

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/26/11 11:12 PM

thanks for the laugh guys, but it's over! :cry: i can't take the cussing, and treating me bad anymore. i don't deserve that. and no, he didn't want me over there. changed his mind on that. knew that was gonna happen. plus, things ended tonight anyway so it is what it is. i'm done discussing this. brokenheart

Sounds like you should be happy and relieved, not sad and heart broken. flowerforyou

it hurts it really do, because of time we spent together, and sometimes there were good days, rarely, but it just hurts.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:04 PM

thanks for the laugh guys, but it's over! :cry: i can't take the cussing, and treating me bad anymore. i don't deserve that. and no, he didn't want me over there. changed his mind on that. knew that was gonna happen. plus, things ended tonight anyway so it is what it is. i'm done discussing this. brokenheart

thx

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/26/11 09:37 PM

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/26/11 03:27 PM

surprised I didn't see anything. Nope, nothing at all. scared

rofl rofl rofl rofl

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 09:43 PM
not......LOL that's my knife! oops rofl

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 03:13 PM
WOW....y'all really be conversating huh?! lol why would he want some from me, when he got his HAND? Whenever i'm over there, he don't come at me like that. NEVER IN THE MOOD. so nope, if that happens, then i'm THE TOOTH FAIRY lol

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 03:11 PM

The "come on over, and let's have a cookout" is code for "I need some baby". Or he just wants you to make him dinner. Either way, the key thing here is food. Unless there is also beer, then the key word is "beer". laugh

that's a laugh....cause he don't want me, rememba! Plus all that he does, keeps him OUT OF THE MOOD for sex. So, sorry, that's not the case here. lol

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 12:52 PM
but yea, ur right!

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 12:51 PM

What an azzwhole!!!

What he wants is his cake...

and eat it too!!whoa

Dont let him do that to you.winking

YOU make the decision for him...:thumbsup:

Bye, Bye Azzwhole!!!waving\

It hurts alot less to do this once...

than to put up with his bullchit forever!!flowerforyou

he is really. sometimes he acts like he cares, other times nope. he got his own life he's worried about. so he says. must be a excuse, cause he says it alot. *sighs* i'm fed up

For your sake, I hope you really are fed up!!!

Your a beautiful woman...flowerforyou

you can have anyone you want!:banana:

**** him!grumble

:laughing: @that last comment. now he saying....come over tomorrow and have a cookout. WOW.....talk about turned around.

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:18 AM

What an azzwhole!!!

What he wants is his cake...

and eat it too!!whoa

Dont let him do that to you.winking

YOU make the decision for him...:thumbsup:

Bye, Bye Azzwhole!!!waving\

It hurts alot less to do this once...

than to put up with his bullchit forever!!flowerforyou

he is really. sometimes he acts like he cares, other times nope. he got his own life he's worried about. so he says. must be a excuse, cause he says it alot. *sighs* i'm fed up

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:17 AM

the key phrase"but i don't want you anymore" is basically enough for me to realize i need to go on about my life and to leave them behind.

right.....

MzCat73's photo
Sat 06/25/11 11:00 AM

Yes sweetie i have to say one or the other is a lie,if he or she is saying they cant stop thinking about you that means there is still part of them inside that is telling them they do want you,or he/she could be saying they cant stop thinking about you to soften the blow,i would like to say its the first one,and whoever told you that is a dummy,because you seem like a lovly lady and your pretty to add.

that assumes that what they are 'thinking' is good

when I Was with my ex, I couldnt stop thinking about him because he was a constant source of STRESS on my mind,,(not saying thats whats meant here , just using it as an example)

I WANTED to stop stressing about him and worrying about him, therefore, I didnt WANT to be with him anymore because he was the source of my (stressful) thoughts,,,

well i guess i was the stress-er, because i asked questions like him going out on the porch to text and grinning. or if i breathed wrong he would blow up. i'll give an example....i was scratching my arms while laying next to him, he was tryn to sleep and he went off on me. so what does that tell ya. he's just a stressful person, so me being around he can't handle it. sad2

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14