Community > Posts By > MzCat73

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:44 PM
oh my that's too much, u might as well faurenheht however u spell it LOL. jk bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:43 PM

oh, well i never seen an american do that. even on other sites, no american or any other country came at me like that. just those three that i mentioned above. that i can remember.

I've had a number of men that indicated in their profiles that they're from the US who did the same thing. Every country has them. It's not exclusive in just one, two or three countries.

aww ok well i haven't came across any americans who say: I WANNA MARRY U....right after they look at my profile lol. idk that just irks me that ppl think we that dumb to fall for it. lol frustrated slaphead

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:39 PM
drool drool that was delish!!!!:banana: yawn

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:37 PM
uh oh watch out now!!! one guy got a switch, and the other bout to turn it on. hmmmmm noway noway drinks surprised scared

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:34 PM

well it hasn't happened yet. lol

had someone kinda crazy about me, but he wasn't worth two cents LITERALLY. but it is what it is. some ppl aren't just meant to be with anyone.

oops oops oops

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:33 PM
laugh laugh :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl frustrated

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 04:31 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:58 PM
yea, i really don't feel like doing it, but i know me and da kids HUNGRY lol oh how i wish i had a chef down in the kitch....working it on out for us. :banana:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:53 PM

so everyone from there are scam scams???? had one earlier write me, and yes had to block that, writing me about what i put on my page. i meant just what i said, i didn't want them coming at me. and here her come talking bout..........that's not true blah blah blah. ughhh and i did see the word MARRY in there. dude was FUGLY anyway ughhh

At least they read your profile. I always get them saying they liked my profile, then ask how old I am or where I live. Duh......it's in my profile. I thought you read it? Or on other sites where they say they liked my profile and I don't have anything on it! FAIL!

i know right lololol

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:52 PM
omg @these answers lol scared

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:50 PM
OH LAWWD where is the 'LIKE' button when ya need one!!!drool i know dats right. lol

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:29 PM
I'm bout to throw down frying me some catfish fillets....mmmmm :banana:

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:27 PM

so everyone from there are scam scams???? had one earlier write me, and yes had to block that, writing me about what i put on my page. i meant just what i said, i didn't want them coming at me. and here her come talking bout..........that's not true blah blah blah. ughhh and i did see the word MARRY in there. dude was FUGLY anyway ughhh

Nigeria is famous for its scammers. Ghana is quickly developing a similar rep, and I've seen some from Ivory Coast, too.

I get a lot of Russian scammers, too, although I don't know if they have male Russian scammers contacting women. There has been a trend recently for a lot of the Russian scammers to pretend that they're actually in the US, but their mangled English tends to expose them.

"Hello, I am Ekaterina from Beloit in the Wisconsin and I am to be liking your structure. Is hope to me of that we some may day be marry and raise the biggest family of the happy time. Please is of contact this me letter of address of to be *******@yahoo.com for of more this then together am can be us now!"

It's true that a lot of Americans write this poorly, too, but after years and years of diligent study, I can usually pick out the actual scammers.

oh wow...u straight up on it lol. some of these ppl have bad english and i'm like UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:23 PM
Buckets maybe lolol jk

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:18 PM
oops frustrated oops i mean HERE not HEAR lol.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl hope isle 6 got adult diapers. biggrin jk

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:16 PM

But it's just something i can't stand! When ppl from other countries are tryna holla......like from ghana, uk, nigeria, etc.

Am i wrong for that??? frustrated cause i hate when things are said like: i wanna marry u...u are the this and u are that. just saying... cause we all know what that's about.

oh i hope i don't step on any toes. sad2

I understand not appreciating offers of marriage without any courtship or effort to get to know ya

I dont think it should matter where such offers come from though,,,

oh, well i never seen an american do that. even on other sites, no american or any other country came at me like that. just those three that i mentioned above. that i can remember.

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:15 PM

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:13 PM
Hmmm i wonda where mine are. Hmmmm it's kinda quiet frustrated maybe me slamming my toilet lid and slamming my door got her attention. cause she seemed PISSED at that little girl. she was over there slamming stuff so loud, it scared me! scared

MzCat73's photo
Sun 06/19/11 01:11 PM
But it's just something i can't stand! When ppl from other countries are tryna holla......like from ghana, uk, nigeria, etc.

Am i wrong for that??? frustrated cause i hate when things are said like: i wanna marry u...u are the this and u are that. just saying... cause we all know what that's about.

oh i hope i don't step on any toes. sad2